[Resolved]  Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co Ltd — Delivery status ET[protected]IN

We have send the policy bond through registered post in your co ( ET[protected]IN ) till the customer not receive the article.plz trace out the article & hand over to the customer.

Sanjaya K S

Comments

I want to know my policy statis life insurance policy no. [protected]
i am bajaj life insurance consultant
iwant to know my client status
name boopelly srinivas
policy no---- [protected]
Sir the policy document was sent to your client long time back hope she has recived the same.
Duplicate policy bond printed and sent on 15/6/09 through first flight courier with pod number - M34401141.
i recieved a sms from your side that we send ur motor insurence policy by speed post on 7th jan2010. But i did not recieved the policy till now. please give me the status of my policy.
thanks
ineed my curret status of my policy
i was taken life insurance policy in 21-oct-2008.I pain second annual premium on 21-oct-2009 but now i got
"u didn't pay second annual payment plz pay " like this i got the forms.Now i want need my policy status.
my policy no:[protected].Please give reply.
We want to know current status of our policy no. [protected] Dt. 10/02/2008 Plan Bajaj Allianz New UnitGain plus-SP. with current value and number o[censored]nits. kindly deliver this information on our email and on residence address in written. an early action is highly appreciated

SANGEETA
M-[protected]
HOUSE NO. 237, SECTOR-6
BAHADURGARH-124507
HARYANA
I want to know my policy statis: policy no. [protected]
i want to know status of my policy no [protected] capital unitgain plan plz send information to my email id or my cell phone
email id sharmasanjeev.[protected]@yahoo.co.in