[Resolved]  Bajaj Auto — ECS presents again after submission of ECS amount

sir
the ECS of September month of my bike lone proposal no. L2WSON00239836 is presented in my account on 06 sep 10. Due to insufficient balance my cheque is bounce . Bank charges 276 RS from my account of penalty. On 22 september i deposite ECS by cash . But again ECS is presented in my account on 28 sep 10 and again bank panelty on me of 276 Rs .i want arrange my amount and i want to why ECS is presented again my account after depositing cash .
ECS presents again after submission of ECS amount

Comments

I Paresh Manseta.I had purchase panasonic plasma 42" through bajaj finance before 16 months. but till date i havent received any documents from bajaj finance. i just want to know when my loan was going to be finished and i want statement of account of my loan and loan number. i have just below information which my bank account debit as below.

ECS/TP BAJAJ AUTO FN#[protected]#4009117

so please give me full information on my below email ID.

[protected]@yahoo.co.in.
I Usha Gopinath, I had purchased Fridge in Jan. 2011 from Adhishwara located in Kaikondrahalli, Bangalore under Bajaj Auto finance, as per my knowledge the loan duration is completed in July 2011. I need my loan status..

ECS/TP BAJAJ AUTO FN#[protected]#4009117

Please give me full information about installement on my below email ID.

[protected]@gmail.com

Bajaj Auto Finance — Loan amount ecs

I have bajaj xcd 125 taken on loan in sept.2008 for 36 months. I want to know the status of my loan as i have completed 3 years monthly repayment of loan.
what is the status? dont u have any process? dont u think to inform your client atleast? u call so many times if one installment is lapsed because of anything n why so irresponsible aftyer paying it successfully?
I Rashid AM, from Thrissur Kerala, I had purchased one bajaj Pulsar 150 (Red) Two wheeler Bike under the bajaj auto finance, I need my loan status urgently...

Lone L2WTRI00801427,

Please give me Full information about installment on my below Email ID

[protected]@gmail.com
Pls Download a application in yours smartphone (BAJAJ EXPERIA)

you all check your details in under your thumb

Bajaj Auto