[Resolved] Bangalore Rto (Driving License) — Bangalore RTO - experience
People are talking more about North Indian being harassed at mumbai. But has anyone ever talked about harassment of non Kannadigas at Bangalore ?
Ask the people who are living there. I am going to present the series of few short stories here and inviting discussion / comments.
This is in reference to Driving license.
One of my known person has went for driving license in Bangalore. Just check incidences -
1. When he was in front of licensing authority, officer denied to speak in English and asked to speak him in Kannada only. When he said about not knowing Kannada and ask to speak in Hindi, officer shown him bitter face.
2. Officer asked him to show PUC certificate for new car - new car doesn't require PUC certificate.
3. During driving test, officer asked him where he belongs to, is he a software guy and for how much time he is in Bangalore - to probably inquire about his background.
4. He was declared failed in driving test reason
* He did not wear helmet for 2 wheeler test - he has asked officer whether he should wear or not before test and officer said, its ok not to wear
* He did not put L sign board on bike as it was on his car. He asked officer whether he should transfer it from his car as it was on his car.
* He has not shown sign of stop while taking turn on hike - how many Indian knows sign of stop ?
5. At the end when he asked officer not to be unfair to him, officer replied to him only in Kannada ?
Now tell me
* Is it not a prejudice driven ?
* Are North Indians being harassed at Bangalore?
* Where a person should raise his voice against ?
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020