Dish TV — Dish tv deactivate before expiry period. Payment done still dish tv not activate.

shrikant chandrakant salvi
My dish tv vc number is- [protected], My dish tv renewal date was 19.02.10, but still my dishtv account deactivated on dt 17.02.10 , 3days before expiry date. Also I have done payment through sbi internet banking on dt.18.02.10 , Transaction id- CCA[protected]G17243019 , Payment of Rs227/-transfer to ac number-[protected]. But still my dish tv not activate.
Please below find mail details regarding dishtv recharge from dish tv.

From:
"Customer Care" <[protected]@dishtv.in> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <shrikant.[protected]@rediffmail.com>
Subject: Re: Payment Received Confirmation
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:56:12 IST
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding forced renewal message on the VC [protected].

We would like to inform you that as per our records, VC [protected] is active and running dish Gold North Chatapata Marathi apr'09 package w.e.f.[protected] along with Color Full paid alacarte and TV5 Monde and UTV as free under ZRZR scheme. Next renewal date is[protected].

We would also like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to stop forced message for renewal and they will surely do the needful. If you are still receiving same message kindly ignore it.

Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal Singh
Customer service
dishtv

Premiering the biggest blockbuster of the year - LOVE AAJ KAL on Movie on Demand. Watch it with your whole family at just Rs. 75! To order, SMS MOD space your 11 digit VC no space 50611 and send to 57575. For more information, please go to channel 50 of your dishtv now! Please note: This is a paid movie at Rs. 75 and not redeemable against any offer. This movie is presented by IDBI Bank. Not just for the big boys.

Presenting Zyada Recharge, Zyada Return Offer. Now, get 120% Returns on your dishtv subscription recharges using the new Zyada Recharge, Zyada Return Cards, i.e.,
" Silver Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs250, Get Rs300, Rs.50 extra!
" Gold Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs400, Get Rs480, Rs.80 extra!
" Platinum Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs700, Get Rs840, Rs.140 extra!
Enjoy the extra value on selective a-la-carte packs. You can also get upto 130% returns if you recharge for higher amount. For more details go to http://www.dishtv.in/static/New-RF-microsite/index.html
What's more, subscribers using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking for recharge get additional 5% viewing time + ZRZR benefit. Recharge Now!
Conditions Apply. For terms and conditions, pls visit www.dishtv.in

I Am receiveing SMS for dish tv recharge. Already i have recharge my dish tv account. Then why such sms are comng???.

Thanks & Regds,
shrikant salvi

Comments

I recharged my dish connection on 14th may 09 with Rs 500 silver pack recharge & renewal date is 2nd sept 09. But all the channels got barred before expire of my recharge. I am really upset since customer care is also not responding .
dishtv free recharge from satara call me [protected]

DishTV — No renewal/subscription paid date available

There is no mention of my subscription paid/ renewal date on "My Account". When I tried to contact Dish T V by phone, even after 8 repititions that my call is important.... etc., no costomer service representative attended my call. Unneccessary channels were added to my STB and subscription period reduced.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick action on your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, address and contact number.

Dish TV — Regarding subscription period of dish tv

Respected Sir,
I Mr. Pradeep Date is one of the customer of Dish TV India.(VC No. [protected] Set top box No. 0784ABF34DS23829). I have made payment for the subscription of one of the DEALER of Dish TV ( Dish Care Centre -Chinchwad PUNE 411019 ).Details of payment are as follows
RECEIPT DATE - 29th JUNE 2009
RECEIPT NO. - 2607
AMOUNT PAID - Rs. 3744/- for one year
PLAN - PLATINUM PLAN RS.283 + tax = Rs. 312/- per month
NEXT DUE DATE - 1st JULY 2010

Dish TV has send me a message on CELL PHONE NO. [protected] dated 25th Nov.09 that my next due date of subscription is 10th Jan. 2010. As I have mentioned above my next due date is 1st July 2010. I have informed Dish TV regarding the same. But Dish TV is not responding properly. Please do the needful action regarding this matter.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Dish TV — activation not done

hello sir,

i have set up my new DTH setup box ( first time start up) in my home at dubai. i cant view any channels other than zee tamil.I belive my DTH service requires a refresh. kindly please refresh my DTH service. my VC number as fallows: [protected].

please do the need full in the earliest.

thanking you.

balaji.v
I will give you the email id of Dishtv Customer care, Just Mail your Concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Email Id: [protected]@dishtv.in

dishtv gold pack — My dishtv conection does not dishplay a per gold pack

I have purchased dishtv conection & subcribing rgularly, but this conection does not work as per dishtv gold pack, please do needfull.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complee details like VC No, address and Contact Number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
please stop kids channal (cartoon channalstop).
VC No= [protected].
my Mo. No/- [protected] (Aurangabad)
thanking you!

DishTV — I Have Paid Som Rupees For Silver Pack

I Have Paid Sum Of Rupees For Smallest Pack Rs.1500 At 30/09/2009 But from Side u Have Active Platinium Pack Has Been Active & Write Now The error message Is Plz Recharge Us Account So I Want to Active My Smallest Pack to Active Or Call Me On [protected] OR [protected]
I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

Dish TV — PAYMEMENT DONE BUT GOODS/SERVICES NOT RECIEVED

I DONE ON LINE PAYMENT RS 1590 ON DATED 26 FEB-2010 FOR SUBSCRIPTION DTH SERVICE PROVIDE BY DISH TV AS PER PROMISED SERVICE/GOODS PROVIDED WITHIN FIVE WORKING DAYS. BUT AS ON DATED 05 MARCH-2010 I DONT GET ANY GOOD OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY DISH TV PLEASE DO NEEDFUL ABOUT MY COMPLAIN.
I will give you the email id of Dishtv, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of their complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

Email id: [protected]@dishtv.in
dishtv vc card no.[protected] my son haspaid the recharge money from dubai by credit card upto april 2010. i am using the set in sri lanka.why the connection deactivated. can you please restore the service to me without any delay. i am a pensioner and this is the only source of entertainment. my son is asiff ghouse in dubai. i have given my name and email address above. please attend

DishTV — AMOUNT PAID-DEACTIVATED

I paid subscription for two months on 26-2-10 for continuation through dishtv.in using my account in Punjab National Bank on line. Dishtv executives acknowledged the receipt of the payment immediately. But after 15 days my connection has been deactivated stating the amount paid was reverted back to my bank account on 10-3-10. After a series of mail complaints from me, they have moved a bit and asked me to send my bank statements for proving the non-reversal of payment. I sent the bank statements proving that no amount was reversed from them to my bank account. Then, they simply escaped by dropping a mail stating that the amount was reversed as per their records. Why did they ask for the statements to prove? Why they have reversed the amount as per their version? What a pity for not believing Punjab National Bank's statement is nationalised bank. Earlier to this, they used to receive the payments from me in the same way and used to keep my account activated. But this time, I donot know what is wrong with them. I request the forum to open their eyes and do the needful.
</head>
i will give you the email id of Dishtv customer Care, Just Mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and Contact Number.

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dish TV - Dish tv deactivate before expiry period. Payment done still dish tv not activate.