Dish TV — Dish tv deactivate before expiry period. Payment done still dish tv not activate.

shrikant chandrakant salvi
My dish tv vc number is- [protected], My dish tv renewal date was 19.02.10, but still my dishtv account deactivated on dt 17.02.10 , 3days before expiry date. Also I have done payment through sbi internet banking on dt.18.02.10 , Transaction id- CCA[protected]G17243019 , Payment of Rs227/-transfer to ac number-[protected]. But still my dish tv not activate.
Please below find mail details regarding dishtv recharge from dish tv.

From:
"Customer Care" <[email protected]> | Add to Address book |This is spam

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Payment Received Confirmation
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 16:56:12 IST
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding forced renewal message on the VC [protected].

We would like to inform you that as per our records, VC [protected] is active and running dish Gold North Chatapata Marathi apr'09 package w.e.f.[protected] along with Color Full paid alacarte and TV5 Monde and UTV as free under ZRZR scheme. Next renewal date is[protected].

We would also like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to stop forced message for renewal and they will surely do the needful. If you are still receiving same message kindly ignore it.

Reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Thanks and Regards,
Kunal Singh
Customer service
dishtv

Premiering the biggest blockbuster of the year - LOVE AAJ KAL on Movie on Demand. Watch it with your whole family at just Rs. 75! To order, SMS MOD space your 11 digit VC no space 50611 and send to 57575. For more information, please go to channel 50 of your dishtv now! Please note: This is a paid movie at Rs. 75 and not redeemable against any offer. This movie is presented by IDBI Bank. Not just for the big boys.

Presenting Zyada Recharge, Zyada Return Offer. Now, get 120% Returns on your dishtv subscription recharges using the new Zyada Recharge, Zyada Return Cards, i.e.,
" Silver Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs250, Get Rs300, Rs.50 extra!
" Gold Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs400, Get Rs480, Rs.80 extra!
" Platinum Pack Subscribers - Recharge for Rs700, Get Rs840, Rs.140 extra!
Enjoy the extra value on selective a-la-carte packs. You can also get upto 130% returns if you recharge for higher amount. For more details go to http://www.dishtv.in/static/New-RF-microsite/index.html
What's more, subscribers using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net banking for recharge get additional 5% viewing time + ZRZR benefit. Recharge Now!
Conditions Apply. For terms and conditions, pls visit www.dishtv.in

I Am receiveing SMS for dish tv recharge. Already i have recharge my dish tv account. Then why such sms are comng???.

Thanks & Regds,
shrikant salvi

Comments

my a/c is deactive ...how 2 active it ...

DISH TV-platinum pack — channels activated maximum

VC NO.01507052
RECHARGE; PLATINUM PACK FOR RS. 1700/- VIDE RECEIPT NO.2638 DATED 20/04.2010 THROUGH DISH INDIA, RANI BAZAR, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN)
MAXIMUM CHANNELS ARE DIACTIVATED THE SAME PROBLEM IS COMUNICATED TO THE AGENT AT BIKANER BUT NO SATISFACTORY RESPONCE IS GIVEN, INSTEAD USED SOME FILTHY LANGUAGE. kINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND ACTIVATE THE CHANNELS AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
SINCE MY RECHARGE MAXIMUN CHANNELS ARE DIACTIVATED, LET ME KNOW THAT THIS TYPE OF SSERVICES ARE NOT PORVIDED BY THE SERVICE PROVIDER FREE OF COST TO THEIR COUSTOMER.
Dr. U K SHANDILYA

dish tv- platinum pack — channels not activated

VC NO.[protected]
CHANNELS DIACTIVATED MAXIMUM
RECHARGE PLATINUM PACK 20.04.2010 VIDE RECEIPT NO. 2638 FOR RS. 1700/- FROM DISH INDIA, RANI BAZAR, BIKANER (RAJASTHAN)
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE THE PROBLEM AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, THE SAME IS COMUNICATED TO YOUR AGENT IN BIKANER DEMANDED RS.150/- FOR RECTIFYING THE MISTAKE.
LET ME KNOW THAT SUCH TYPE OF SERVICES ARE NOT PROVIDED FREE OF COST TO YOUR VALUED COUSTOMERS

DishTV — reactivate of dish tv service

This is bring to your notice that I hv made the payment for dish tv services 10 days back but yet not it has been subscribe.I cald Mr.Sagar and Mr.Sanjeev and many your customer service executives bt they only gave me the false commitments that your problem will resolve within twenty four hrs.Daily i use to get such type of feedback and i hv to wait fr the next Twenty four hrs to get this resolve,so in that case if it is not resolve soon then i hv to go to the Consumer Court to get the solution get the services re-activate.Hope you will take this matter at priority and get it done soon

Thanks & Regards
Ashok swami
91 [protected]

VC No. [protected]
my account deactivated, i recharged, service is not available
my vc no. is [protected]
service is not available
pls can i know what tim expire ny card [protected]-7

Dish TV — Service not as per the subscription conditions

I bought 1 yr subscription from the dish tv dealer metltek infosystems pune.
It got expired after 10 mons and my account went into inactive state.
Dish TV call center says that recharge was done in the way it should be by the dealer and hence i got 10 mons validity instead of 1 yr. I requested them to rectify it as its the mistake on there dealer part. But they keep giving me the same reason again and again.
Also I am not getting proper response from the dealer also, they keep forwarding my phone call to one dept to another without providing any resolution.

Following is one of the mail thread that i had with the dist tv call center. I will really appreciate if you can help me out to take it to closure.
[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected]
Dear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to dishtv.

We understand that you had made the payment for Titanium offer.

We thank you for your continuous patronage and being our valuable customer for last two years.

We would like to inform you that as per our records, we had received your payment of Rs.3550/- on 09/06/2011 for your VC- [protected] but Titanium offer benefit could not be updated that time as payment was not received through Titanium offer link which exists on our website. Hence, now benefit for the Titanium offer can not be given as per company norms.

We would also like to inform you that as per our records, we have received your last payment of Rs.200/- on 01/04/2011 for your VC- [protected] and it was running under Dish Platinum package along with UTV pack.

Furthermore, your next recharge date was 20/04/2011.

Regret the inconvenience caused and apologise for the problem faced by you.

Incase of any concerns please write to us or call us, we would be glad to be of assistance.

We value your association and assure you of our commitment to serve you with a smile.

Firoz Ahmad
Customer service
DISHTV

Did our response resolve your query? Please Click on the link below to give us your valuable feedback.

Only MTNL/BSNL lines :[protected];Only non MTNL/BSNL lines :[protected]Prefix 011 for North; 022 for West; 033 for East; 044 for South); All lines:[protected]; to get a prompt call back from dishtv SMS- DISHTV CALL ME to 57575 from your Registered Mobile Number.
To Register your Mobile Number SMS - DISHTV RMN <VC No> to 57575

[protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][protected][pr...
This is regarding the 1 yr titanium subscription pack that I bought on 9 jun 2010. Transaction No is 59725842. Although I bought the 1 yr package but it got expired 2 months before. As per my discussion with the customer care executive it got expired because it was not recharge in the way it should be by the dealer.
I did talk with the dealer and he says that he can't help it out and I should reach out to dish tv customer service only.

The dish TV franchise/dealer through which I bought subscription is Meltek Infosystems Pune. There contact number is 40720115.

I understand the root cause of the problem so please don't gave me the same explanation again.

All I know is it's not my mistake, someone has done some mistake either on your franchise side or on your system side and because of that I should not suffer.

I will appreciate if you can please get in touch with your franchise and provide me the satisfactorily resolution for my complaint.

-Gourav
Mob : [protected]
After submitting the feedback of the pathetic customer care at the dist tv site, they looked into my compalin and resolved it satisfactorily.
pls can i know what tim expire ny card [protected]
my dish tv no v.c [protected] our signal also good but there are two channel not coming one is the set max and another one is sony six my email is :[email protected] pls find the problem send me the massage
We are just unable to watch Colors, UTV Action on my Dish TV having VC Number :- [protected] still i'd already recharged my account on 30th Nov, 13 with Rs.280.So, please activate it or tell us the correct way to watch these channels, especially Colors, without any kind of interruption.
I am using dish tv Tru HD by mistake I opt some wrong option every time I browse a channel it shows me blue screen written "Active Services" and "loading" and that screen appear till I press green button could you please help me how to disappear this screen permanently.
Wasim,
Did you got your dishtv problem solved?? My self also getting same screen please share how you solved the issue? [email protected] yahoo.com

recharge 3 times , still deactivated

Dear Sir, I recharged my dishtv account thrice recently. But still it shows (102. Viewing card deactivated) my account deactivated. Please rectify. My dishtv a/c no. [protected] thanks. Regards, Hakeem
Dear Hakeem Kaja,

We tried to connect with you on [protected] however, the number was not contactable .Kindly share alternate number where we can reach you so that we can resolve his concern.For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

Online Team
DishTV

settopbox

My set top box is SD how can i connect HDMI cable to my set top box
My vc no [protected]
Plz deactive my A-LA-carte ..
Im not use Hd Chanel

new dishTV Remote is not working

i have brought an new dishTV along with all accessories but its TV Remote is not working ... an i complain about this to main deler on this number [protected]. As an coustmer their is shemful response from ur deler ..

196337027 t.id

Bola gaya tha 1 ghante me solution hoga. Ye 8/11/14 ki baat hai 9 baje saam but ye to9/11/14 ho gaya.150/rupe barbad kar chuka sayad ye mera antim sath hoga dishtv ke sath.referenc no hai[protected] h.mishra teacher

+91 12 0255 0000 [All Lines]
    +91 11 6001 3474 [Northern India]
    +91 44 6001 3474 [Southern India]
    FC-19, Sector-16A, Filmcity, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Dish TV - Dish tv deactivate before expiry period. Payment done still dish tv not activate.