[Resolved]  Employees Provident Office - Wazirpur, Delhi — Non Receipt of PF money - Account- DL/6746/161

Non Receipt of PF money - Account- DL/6746/161

I had personally gone and deposited my Provident Fund withdrawal form at wazirpur office on 17-Oct-2008. It has been now 61-days and have not received the same so far. Nobody picks up phone and don't know what to do. Kindly do the needful so as to receive my money from PF office.

Comments

sir, please let me confirm about documents required to open new pf account of an employee.
With thanks and best regards,
shadab
Respected Sir,
I submitted my P.F. documents on dated 30/09/2009. But still now I did not get my p.f. money. I really don't know who is the wrong, my previous Co. or Wazirpur, Delhi p.f. office. I am giving my details:

Name: Biswajit Roy.

Co. Name: Lilliput Kidswear Ltd.

MBO Division, Kolkata.

Employee Code: 1092.

Session:[protected].

P.F. no. 26296/1874.

Mob. [protected].

So, kindly look into the matter. I am so needy.
Dear Sir/madam,

Request for PF Money for PF No. DL/33499/9491

I been waiting for my PF since October' 2008 when my company HR officials have confirmed me that they have applied for the PF which I am eligible for. I am now desperately waiting for the PF money as it has been a high time.

Kindly reply to my request at the earliest.

Thanks & Warm Regards,
Vikram singh H sardar
Vadodara.Gujarat
(M) [protected]
[protected]@yahoo.co.in
My pf actt no.DL/31205/2812

dear sir/ mam
i had deposited my withdrawl with wazirpur office on 07 dec 09, but till date not received my refund pls do the needful

praveen

this is my second attempt on your office as i have not received any money from your office ... it is very frustrating ... and i wanted to tell you something that some of your office member had taken money from me to clear my money ... and this is for your kind information that i have also evidence of vdo footage of that corupted officers please do let me whether i can get my money or not
Dear Sir

My pf account is DL 3117113 and i submitted my pf account in october 2009 but iam not receive my money till date, please tel me what can i do
I, am Sunil Kumar MY PF NO :-DL/14338/1427
I, am Working in Wisec Global Ltd. I have apply for my provident fund
in Ferbuary 2010 But I have not found any Response and Information
about My fund So please Do needfull Help . and clear My provident
Fund as soon as Possible.

My contact No is :-[protected]
Email ID:- [protected]@hotmail.com
Dear Sir/Ma'm,

Request for PF Money for PF No. TN/35791/76258 and 125174.
I been waiting for my PF since August 2009. when my company HR officials have confirmed me that they have applied for the PF which I am eligible for. I am now desperately waiting for the PF money as it has been a high time. I need actual status.

Kindly reply to my request at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards,
Md Arshad Ali
email id:-aliarshad.[protected]@gmail.com
hello Sir/Mam,

My PF account no. is DL/31249/123.I have sent PF withdrawal application to Delhi office in August. 2009. I am trying to call PF office continuously and phone is coming engaged day and night. Till date my PF amount is not credited in my mentioned a/c.
I need actual status .

Wating for your reply.

Thanks and regards,
Manish Arora
mob.[protected]
email:manish.[protected]@gmail.com
I have applied for my P.F. transfer from accont no. AP/HYD/22120/6157 (M/s IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd.Hyderabad) to DL/935497/72 (Samsung C & T India Pvt.Ltd., New Delhi) but till date I do not have received any information reg. this.
So, I request to know that my fund is transfferred or not.

Rajesh Kumar Shrivastav
Dear Mam/Sir,

I have submitted PF form at Wazirpur office on 23rd feb 2010, already 93 days have been completed but the amount of the same is not submitted to my given account number so far, my PF no. is : DL-31440/332.

Umesh Kumar
umesh.[protected]@wipro.com
umesh.[protected]@gmail.com
delhi.[protected]@sbtdats.com
Dear sir

i have submitted my pf form in Dec'09 by company ... but My PF amt not credited in my account till dt. My PF No. is (DL/23848/02658)

Sir pls look into the matter & clear same as soonly .

I'll highly obliged..

Neeraj kaushik
e-mail-id : [protected]@gmail.com
I Mohd Zargham My ( PF A/C NO is DL/ 935751/809 ) I want say you that i have send my pf docoment throw religare securities ltd last 1&1/2 month ago but i have not recived fund in my saving account please send my pf fund in my bank account please look at this matter as soon as posible
Thanks & Regards

Mohd Zargham
Mob :[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@rediffmail.com
My PF Number checqec 4444

my Name is ...Gouarv Kumar
My Email ID ...[protected]@gmail.com
I had been submited the PF form on 09/11/2009 in Delhi (vishal mega mart) PF office but I am not yet received my PF amount nobody picking the phone also my PF A/C no. DL/26342/29043.So when should I will get my PF amount.
I hope you will do the needful and revert me as soon as possible
thanks
kalpesh kapadia
(m) [protected]
(R) [protected]
Non Receipt of PF money - Account- DL/34162/0150

I had deposited my Provident Fund withdrawal form at wazirpur office on 19 march 2010. It has been now 90-days and have not received the same so far. Nobody picks up phone and don't know what to do. Kindly do the needful so as to receive my money from PF office.
my previous company name-Raheja Developer ltd.
pls do the needfull
I had applied for pf withdraw(Mar-2010) almost 3 months back but still i m waiting for my pf amount. My pf no. is -4060 and registration no-DL-6935/4060. Kindly tell me the status. I’ll be thankful to u.

Rgds
Ashwani Dwivedi
To

The Employees
P.F. Commissioner
PF Office Bhavishya Nidhi Bhavan, 28,
Wazirpur Industrial Area,
New Delhi-110 052

Subject: Non-adjustment of EPF Balance.

I am working as contractual employee at IGNOU for the nearly 2 years. My EPF was deducted by the contractor. I have not been provided any detail per month deduction either by the contractor or by IGNOU authorities.

The contractor wiz M/s Sybex Computer Pvt. (Ltd.) issued me a statement at the fag end of his departure from the IGNOU. A copy of statement issued is enclosed for ready reference. It would be seen from the statement that the balance shown is incorrect and the contractor share has also not been credited to my account.

I resigned on 31st August, 2009 and applied for refund of my EPF balance. A copy of the form is enclosed for ready reference.

I, poor employee, request your honour to kindly look into the matter and get my balance adjusted at an early date to avoid financial hardships to me. I will be highly thankful to you for an early action in the matter.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,

(Devki Nandan)
EPF No. 3789
Block-14, Room No.22
IGNOU Maidan Garhi
New Delhi-110 068
I had forwarded PF forms (pf acc num :DL/33499/6921) to Indiabulls securities ltd Head office(Gurgaon) and they have told me that the same forms have been forwarded to Wazirpur branch PF office, i tried the phone num of wazirpur branch, but no response was for the same. i would like to know the status of my Pf a/c and i have not been intimated anything about this till now. Please confirm me this.

Regards, Swati Joglekar [protected]
Dear concern,

My PF A/C NO. is MH/BAN/45068/2159.

Till date i have not received PF amount...

Thanks & Regards