Ezeego1 Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd. — Refund pending from 22nd april 2008

SANDEEP CHIRAWALA
REFUND PENDING FROM 22nd April 2008

I have purchased a jetlite ticket from this website in the month of April08. On 22nd April i have reschduled this flight (MUM TO KOL) from 1:30 p.m. dep to 7:35 p.m. dep and paid Rs. 1000 Extra to Jetlite directly as reschdulling charges and fare difference. As the pax unable to reach the airport in time he miss the flight and the jetlite people at the Mumbai airport told that it was a "know show" ticket and you are going to get refund of taxes only.They will going to refund the amount to Ezeego and from them to my credit card account.Now Jetlite people are told me that they have refunded the amount to Ezeego and Ezeego is telling that Jetlite has not refunded the amount to us because of that your refund is pending. My refund Rs. 2425 is pending from that date. Ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A. Airline PNR number : H9RT3. Ticket number :[protected]

Comments

ezeego1 travels & tours pvt ltd — Not received promised cash back - very bad customer experience

I had booked a return ticket on ezeego1.com using my icici bank platinum card during the 50% cash back offer (on 3rd October 2007). The cash back promised to me was Rs. 2399 (50% of the base fare). But, in my credit card statement, I received only Rs. 1200 cash back. I have sent ezeego1.com several mails, submitted web queries on their website but received no response. I have tried calling them hundreds of times on the number mentioned on their website but again received no response.

The same thing has also happened with many of my friends. ezeego1.com does not give the promised cash back and their customer service is the worst. Please avoid using ezeego1.com. They are a big fraud.
With respect to Mr. Patodia's booking against the ICICI cash back offer the cash back has been processed to the card holder's account.

Kind Regards,
Ezeego One Team.

ezeego1 travels & tours pvt ltd — Ticket

This is the most unfortunate joke i have experienced
while booking a ticket for Jammu-Srinagar sector for
28 September 2007 through ezeego tours and travels. I got confirmation mail from ezeego
about my confirmed itinerary showing booking reference
no:-EZR[protected]/A. I never got PNR number for this
itinerary and i have to feel ashamed as i have booked
this ticket for my boss. My boss reached Jammu airport
as per the schedule and faced lot of hardships as this
ticket has never been booked by ezeego with spicejet.

Ezeego1 travels & tours pvt. ltd. — REFUND PENDING FROM 22nd April 2008

+91 98 6756 5900 (Customer Care)
    Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400093
    Ezeego1 Travels & Tours Pvt. Ltd. - Refund pending from 22nd april 2008