[Resolved] HDFC Bank Standard Life Insurance Company Limited — Issue of Incomplete Life insurance Policy document
On 28-01-13 I applied for Online Life Insurance Policy of HDFC Standard life. As desired by HDFC Standard life I had submitted soft copies of following documents over a period of next one week:
1. Cover note with my passport size photograph affixed on it.
2. HDFC life Click2Protect - signed illustration form
3. Proposal form HDFC life Click2Protect signed on all the pages dated[protected]total 7 pages). First page having signed photo.
4. Declaration to HDFC standard Life Insurance Company wrt Health and unavailability of any investigation reports done some 17 years back dated 01-02-13.
5. Declaration to HDFC standard Life Insurance Company wrt Life Insurance Policies in force dated 29-01-13
6. Declaration to HDFC standard Life wrt Cancelled Life Insurance Policy of Max New York Life dated 06-02-13.
7. Copy of last premium receipt of Max New York Life paid in 2011
8. The Respiratory Disorders Questionnaire - duly filled and signed by me dated 06-02-13
9. Blood test reports (6 Nos.) dated between July 2011 to Sept 2012.
10. Salient findings of blood tests - Presentation in a table of the important tested parameters.
12. Copy of Form 16 for AY 12-13 as income proof.
13. PAN card
I received my Policy document without any updation of the information on 15 Feb 13 by courier. This document doesn't contains the declarations submitted by me. The declarations submitted by me were crucial in confirming me Insurance Policy. then whey are they not a part of th ePolicy document. Moreover in the Policy document my photograph, place of birth, identification mark are missing, if HDFC Standard life was not having any intention to put hese details in the Policy document then why had they asked for these informations.
Against my online complaint on 20 feb 13, i received an autogenerated email assigning me the number <AUTO> 'HDFCSL=980-670' . After passage of four woking days i didn't received nay response fro HDFC standard life. When i claled the helpline then they are asking me to visit the nearest branch for corrections in the policy document, which i doubt. Whe the policy is online, payment is online, all the documents submitted online then what is the need to visit the branch.
I blame myself going to HDFC standard life for online policy. All the nice advertisements by this company are there to fool the innocent customer. the intentions of this company are to safeguard the company only and cheat the customer, in case someone comes to them for insurance claim, they can easily challenge the the claim of the innocent dependents of the insured person..
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 13, 2020
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|