HSBC Credit Card — Credit card status.....

R Balasubramaniam

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i have applied one and half month before.

my ref num: 200735802005

R.Balasubramaniam,
bala_subramaniam@yahoo.co.in
92823-29278.
Complaint comments  61 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please let me know the status of my credit cared application. My mobile Number is [protected]
My ref number :[protected]
My cell number : [protected]

my ref num:6460156
m.ramu
oneness0652@yahoo.co.in, ramu_godlike_ra@yahoo.co.in
[protected]-[protected] CALL ME VERY ARGENT
Pls tell me my hsbc credit card status.
My name : Rajpal
Mobile No : [protected]
Date of Birth : 05th March 1983.

Thanking you.
Best Regards.
Rajpal
DEAR SIR/MADAM,
I(M.VAMSHI KRISHNA)APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD IN HSBC, BUT I HAVENT GOT ANY REPLY FROM URS, BUT I GOT THE VERIFICATION CALL FROM HSBC, ALL VERIFICATIONS ARE OVER, AND ONCE I MADE A CALL TO HSBC ALSO THEY THAT IT HAS BEEN APPROOVED, BUT I HAVENT GOT ANY CREDIT CARD.
SO PLZ ACCEPT MY COMPLAINT AND THE REQUEST.
Hello Sir,
I have applied for credit card some around 2months back ..Even I have received verification call also but I have not recieved credit card yet ..
The HSBC executive came to my office(Unisys Global Services) in residency road and collcted all documents and said that time that max it takes 11 office days to get card.
Please let me know about my card ..
You can contact me on [protected]

-Mujtaba
My ref number :[protected]
My cell number :[protected]
Date of Birth : 03.06.1983
please let me know the status of my credit card.
pls let me know the status my credit card
my ref number :[protected]
Hi Sir/Madam,

I got a reference call from your executives 2months back.still i didnt receive any acknowledgement from you.Please let me know the status.

Thanks & regards,
P.s.Prabhuji

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i had applied one and half month before and have beeing waiting now. so i would request to you please infoirm me ASAP.
AMIT TEWARI
i lost my card. I tried to call to the customer care. everytime it is saying that is transfering the call to customer executive but it is not. very stupid thing that i tried for one hour continously. i blocked the other 4 cards in just 10 mins. but i am not able to block the card for 1hr.very very non sense.

Pls let me inform the status of my credit card. i have applied fifteen days before.

majeti srinivasarao

manavalan.a
manavalan71@yahoo.co.in
mobile:[protected]
dear sir,

please let me know about status of credit card.my ref no is 7105832.it is allready one month passed of applying the card.so i want to know should i get it or apply for another one.

thanks and regards
Tanmaya Panda
panda.tanmaya@gmail.com
Pls let me know my stataus
my regf no.[protected] which is received by sms

Binod P

my ref num:[protected].
my cell no:[protected]
d.o.b:[protected]
My Crad Ref No. is[protected] pls status
my credit card application ref is[protected].. it has been around one month now since I applied. Please let me know the status.
i am using hsbc credit card from last one year.when your exucutive come to my office and explain me all terms and condition he did't tell me that i have to pay annual fee.
i m using 3more bank credit card(icici, hdfc, deus)they r not charging any annual fee.
kindly do the needfull urgently.
my contact no. [protected]

52, 60, HSBC India Ltd Building, Mahatma Gandhi Road, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400001
    HSBC Credit Card - Credit card status.....