[Resolved]  ICICI Bank — Cheated in Home Loan

Dear Reader

This is Ashish Kumar, working with TCS (Tata Consultancy Limited) had taken a loan from ICICI Bank in Feb 2008. I was told that loan amount of 33 Lacs has been issued for me.

ICICI executive Mr . Parivesh [protected], Mr Rudra [protected] was involved to assist me in order to get the loan.

I got the loan of amount 32 Lacs and rest 87, 000/- INR they did not gave me saying that you will get it later.

Later when I received the check from ICICI Loan Division, it was showing some 87, 000/- INR paid to Lombard insurance. Then I spoke with Mr Parivesh and came to know that without informing me they gave me this insurance policy.

Parivesh told me that he will get me my 87000/- within a week and cancel the insurance, but it never happened. [ I have recorded his voice, commitments in my phone, 30 min - 60 min talk is recorded]

I made a complaint to ICICI Homeloan and Lombard & got the confirmation that an amount of 71000/- is returned to me. I requested them that I want total 87000/ back[ not only 71000/-] and played the recorded voice for ICICI executives on phone which I recorded while talking with Parivesh. Then within few minute they confirmed that rest of the amount will be return to me with 7 days.

Check the forwarded mail, it was showing I get another 16000/- returned by ICICI lombard. So total (71000 + 16000 ) should have come to me but Lombard has sent the amount to HOME LOAN division and they should return it to me.

Now whenever I am calling Lombard they are giving excuse and advising to talk to HOMELOAN and LOAN division says only 55, 000/ is adjusted and they are advising to talk to LOMBARD.

I would request you to help me in this regard.

Note : I have voice recording with ICICI Executive [ Parivesh ] who processed my loan and he has clearly mentioned that insurance was additionally given to you and you will get your money back.

My Name : Ashish Kumar

Mailto: ashish9.[protected]@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 00:09:22
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

ICICI BANK SERVICE IS VERY POOR. WHAT DO MEAN BY FLOATING INTEREST RATE. JAB INTEREST BARHATA TO BARHA DETA HAI JAB KAMTA HAI TO NAHI KAM KARTA HAI. BILKUL GHATIA BANK HAI ICICI. KOI ISSE LOAN MAT LENA NAHI TO FANS JAYOGE.

ICICI Bank Phone