Ask a Question Ask a Question FAQ FAQ Sign in Sign in

[Resolved]  Ignou — result declaration is so late

sir/madam,ignou (world's largest open university) why it is so lazy on declaration on results?it takes upto 6 or more months in declaration of results.there is no deadline for declaration of results.then why ignou fix deadlines for submitting of exam forms?can you do something for the future of students?please.due to delay of results many students suffer.put you or your son/daughter in that situation.

Comments

sir/madam declaration of results from your univ is so late that i am waiting 4 my results since one year.no helpline from ur univ is ready to hear or solve the problem.please help me 4 continuation of my further studies where BDP result is a must 4 me.
respected sir/madam,
i am doing in bca in ignou madurai. i scored above 50% mark in cs-74 paper but not completed in grade card pls update my grade card marks
Respected sir/madam,
I had done my PGHRM from distance education MataGujri Girls college Jabalpur . My Enron is[protected] Given the term end exam on Dec2009 Still my results is awaiting, due to this i lost in an Interview.This is the worst experience i had.

not finding assignment marks

I have completed my assignments all on time but 2assingnments not finding in regional center so my course not completed yet

Indira Gandhi National Open University Phone