[Resolved]  MTNL — SERVICE OF DOLPHIN MOBILE

dear sir

i am mtnl dolphin mobile holder bearing no [protected], on 19.7.08 i requested for gsm facility at mtnl dolphin customer care i.e. [protected]. on 20.7.08 when i again enquire at help line at around 5.30 evening the postion no 42 informed me that gsm facility actitivated, immediately i enquired at my mobile, there was so such postion, i immediately told, he replied he told me hold the line for talking with his senior, after 5 min. he replied no senior is available my request has been sent, what funny service of mtnl help line. on 20.7.08 at 8.40 morning one call came to my mobile from no.23627494 asked me whether i booked for gsm facility i confirmed yes, i asked when it will be activated he told within evening sms through confirmation will come to me. at 6.30 evening again i rang to helpline position no 36 after holding 4 min. he replied he forwarded the request again.

Sir it is my request to u, u please ask the mtnl is this a customer or a funny game with customer, a customer wants some paid facility but they are not in a position the reply the exact postion.

waiting for your reply

with regards

sudeshna biswas

Comments

My Mobile No. is [protected]. STD Calls of September have been added in the bill of October 2010 whereas these calls were also charged in the September bill.
Kindly rectify the bill.
thanks
Mahesh Chand Tyagi
Sudhakar Sahu
11 Jun 2012

To
The Manager
MTNL, Mumbai

With due respect I would like to submit the following complaints for your favourable action please. I am a mtnl dolphin 3G mobile holder bearing Sim No [protected]. On 05 Jun 2012, on receipt of sms from naukri.com for verification of my mobile number I had sent six sms to 5607055.However, atfer the sms was sucessfully to 5607055 Number I have received non delivery report from another Number i.e.5607055 to whom I had not not sent any sms. I had send sms again and agnain on 06 Jun 12 and also on 09 Jun 12 to the same number.But it was all invain. On 09 Jun 12 I had contacted with customer care of mtnl for the said purpose and do all the required action. Still sms to any seven digit number is not going from my mobile due to which I am not receiving any call from any employer to attend any interview. May I request you to help me in this regard please. Waiting to your reply anxiously. Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Sudhakar Sahu
Room No 201, Nanubai Apartment
Gympkhana Road, Sagarli Dombivli (East)t

Not getting 2mbps speed after 12AM as promised

I have not been getting 2mbps speed after 12 AM as promised by your combo plans. Despite mailing you several times, there has been neither no response nor any correction from your side. Please do the needful at the earliest.

Broadband not working since 1 month and no attention given even after several follow ups.

My internet connection is not working properly since last 2 months and no attention is being given. My complaint number is 7781 and it is my 5th complaint number each time it is closed without getting resolved.

Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL]
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Phone
    Mahanagar Telephone Nigam [MTNL] Address
    5th Floor, Mahanagar Doorsanchar Sadan, 9, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110003