Nokia N73 — battery backup

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Sunith Mohan
sir iam using techno BP-6M BATTERY FOR NOKIA N73 THEIR IS NO BATTERY BACK UP SO PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

Comments

Nokia N-73 — Replacement of battery

A battery No. BP-6M Sr.No 06705053932130473120840632 was not giving full back up hence, Nokia care centre, Dhule-424005 has suggested for replacing the battery. A replaced another battery is given to me, it was not sealed and covered in palythine bag only. It is requested which number of battery is given in place of above battery, so that I can check the number whatever on another battery. Also the care centre not given any letter about the acknowledgement for replacement of battery. Whether such procedure is correct. In future agains such type of problem arises, care centre persons asking for bill zerox of shopkeeper which has old battery number. Kindly sugest and give the new battery set number.

Nokia N73 — unwanted sms

i dont want any unwanted SMS from airtel, in nokia care they said virus spread by these kind of message. i purchased my mobile on may2008. 2 times i have given for service due to virus in my mobile, mobile hang off.i have not used any bluetooth message or internet connection.do favour my number is[protected]

n-73 — battery

i bought N-73 mobile phone just before one month and half month. i have found that its battery has been finished very soon after full charging. please do something for this.

Please visit http://bit.ly/P9duVt for locating a Nokia Care Center or you can also locate the nearest Nokia Care Centre through SMS.
Type NCC<space>CITY NAME & send it to 55555*
*Premium SMS charges apply)"

Team Nokia India
I buyed bp 6m battery for my nokia n73 . It doesnt last for a night . I'm using 3g network . I have doubt that the battery is duplicate . How should i check it . Help me with that.

Nokia N73 - battery backup