[Resolved]  SBI online Application — Online Application Registration

I have been trying to apply Online for Clerical Recruitment of SBI for last 5 days continuously but the Application showing error and I am trying again and again but in vain, my place in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh. Please help and oblige my request. Thanking you, Yours sincerely. Upendra Sah from Sonebhadra U.P.

Comments

what is this banking called on line or flop line
sir i have been trying to fillup the online application form but i am unable to get the page.. so what to do?????
I have deposited the amount of Rs.250/- for Clerical Exam. to Conduct This competitive exam for State bank of Hyderabad.

hi,

I am not getting online application,
i have paid exam fees 250 but unable to get online application page???????
I have deposited the amount of Rs.250/- for Clerical Exam. to Conduct This competitive exam for State bank of india.

Thanks, , , ,
i too face the same problem as above stated. As he said i am also from his locality (Parassala).please send any kind of help the last date is 31 Dec 2008, today is 28 Dec 2008.

Also the reference given by the sbi site is not loading. Its just showing some error 404.

I got the site address from blog sites.

please give the correct guideness.
Hello
i m Deepti i have deposited been trying to fill up the online application form but i am unable to get the page..
I have deposited the amount of Rs 50/- for Clerical Exam. to Conduct This competitive exam for State bank of India.but i am not getting the on line application forms page is showing error pls help me
I AM AGREE CONFIRM OUR NAME AND ADDRESS
respected sir,

I am sowmiya i have applied for clerical examination &i have aiso my regestration no. &password but i din't get any further mail for accepting my form.I gave to conform whether it is accepted.If so when i will get hall ticket.please consider my query.
I have qualified in M.Com in A.V.V.M.SRI Pushpam College.Poondi at Thanjavur(dt)
Plz reply 2 me
plz sir reply 2 all details to sbi cleark exam.
i want to apply on online registration for sbi

I am planning to appear for Bank exam.
please send me apopcation form
I am SC candidate.I have deposited the amount of Rs.50/- for Clerical Exam. to Conduct This competitive exam for State bank of india.

Thanks, , , ,
there is no clarification of website and application format. I am trying form google to search the website for submit the online appliaiton form but there is no specify website

State Bank of India [SBI]