[Resolved]  Shreenathji Lower Parel — Badly treating to customers for penny amount

I have visited today the Shreenathji restaurent, based in Lower parel along with a 9-10 colleagues of mine for a sweets treat. I felt like buying some sweets for my house, and all i was carrying was a mobile in my hand and a hundred rupee note, no purse etc. I ordered on counter for packing sweets worth Rs. 98 and to the guy taking order i handed over the 100 rupee note, which he perhaps handed immediately to the counter person, who kept in his counter bank without bothering for which customer he has taken. When i was taking my parcel, the counter person asked me for money, i said i already have given the money to guy taking order, however the guy taking order also denied that he has taken money and the counter guy also denied. We asked them to check their counter bank and indeed the 100 rupee note which was in folded shape due to i carrying it directly in my hand was available there. I along with my senior explained them again and again but they simply denied that they have already taken the money.

We have spent thousands of rupees in this restaurent being it near to our office premises and they know us well from faces. Still they showed such a big distrust to the customer and showed utmost disrespect for their customer;s words without giving a thought single time (inspite of telling them openly) that a customer who has spent thousands of rupees in their restaurent will lie for a penny amount of 100 rupees???? it this is the way they are behaving with the regular and known customers then what would happen with the others?

I request you all to be very careful while making payments in this restaurent as they are not nowing A of the customer service, forget about serving the customer better.

Mamta Kulkarni
mamta.[protected]@krify.com
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Mamta,

First of all it was your mistake that you made the payment without getting the bill or delivery of the sweets. It seems you were in hurry to take the delivery and rush therefore made payment beforehand. If you follow the right system of getting bill or delivery of the food first and then make the payment, you would not have gone through what you have gone through.

Next time be careful. Becoz all these restaurants are very busy restaurants where hundreds of people come and go. Hence, they can make mistake.But if we take care, nobody in this world can prove us wrong.

Thanks & Regards,