[Resolved]  smartrip — Fantastic Business Plan

Dear Friends,
A wonderful earning opportunity from a great company. Introduce 2 and fly to Thailand (Bangkok and Pattaya) for 4 Nights and 5 Days. After first 2 direct referral we will get Rs 5000 for each direct referrals. For every 1:1 pair Rs 1000 as binary. For more details Contact [protected]

Comments

for get 10 % discount on joining in smart trip...contact [protected]
www.smartrip.co.in
Dear Friends,

I think Its a great opportunity for self employment and part time business. If you have any ideas about your own business with bulk investment, Kindly think about Smartrip. If you want to join Please contact [protected]. Give your hands to move our next life style - already I am starting. contact me. My mail id: [protected]@rediffmail.com
Hello Dear,
WELCOME TO SMART TRIP
For detail please visit : www.smartrip.co.in

We are a Direct Selling Company having Alliances and Channel partners all across the World. We are one of the fastest growing Companies in the Network Marketing Industry today and are creating waves with our superb and revolutionary line of products meshed with a Global Business Opportunity.

Our turnkey Business system is the finest in the industry which has been acclaimed and validated by Experts from around the globe.

Just join hands with us and do part time business & Holidays togeather for further details please call to Mr.E.Krishna Mohan [Business Developer] at [protected].

Get 3 years Holiday membership only in 10k and enjoy yr holidays at any of 62 exotic location with family + if you refer any two friend you will get 4 nights trip to BANKOK + PATTAYA absolutely FREE.

Go through our site.

thanks & regards.
E.Krishna Mohan
[protected]@yahoo.co.in

smartrip — INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS

New launch from Smartrip INTERNATIONAL. First time in India, For First 15 pair u will get a car fund of Rs 1,00,000/- and Rs 7500/- for 36 months as car montly rewards. Awards and rewards till Rs 1 CR. For top placement Plz call me MURUGAN [protected] ASAP.......
big scam WERY POWERFUL CHEETING MAN SHANAVAS K.T MALAPPURAM D, T KOLAPPURAM MANICHAYIN COMPANY SMARTTRIP C/O BIG MONY[protected] LAKSH CHEETING SHANAVAS IS ESCAPING GULF SIR PLEASE HELP MY MONY COLECT SHANAVA K.T

Tamil Nadu