Sun Direct — MY CARD BALANCE now

Vignesh Kumar

I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : 41011813098 R.

Send the balance to this mail id: vickychellam@gmail.com.

Thankyou.

Complaint comments  753 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

i know my balance
I WANT TO KNOW MY BALANCE

NUMBERS [protected]
my sun direct DTH not 10 day signal my samart card no. [protected] Harbhajan singh M.[protected]
SERVICE IS NOT GOOD
respected sir actually from last night. we will not recieve any paid channel. or sun dth custmore care could not be connected to call center. my smart card no is [protected].Plz solve it... Neelmani sharma

SUN DTH — no signal for last 2 days

no signal for last 2 days..not a single helpline working..really very bad customer care..feel cheated..

Sun Direct — e48-32 no signal

smart card no. :[protected]
receiving this error for past 2 days .even after recharge with Rs110/- , most of the package channels also cannot be viewed . Kindly please take care of this issue.
exactly.i also get an error like this for past 2 days.thinking to go consumer court..
Yes worst
go to https://selfcare.sundirect.in:8443/login.aspx
user name = smart card number
password = "password"
I want to know my renewal date and the balance account through net. My card no is [protected]
Hi I want my account balance on this e mail id. : gautam_raj920@yahoo.in

Card No. [protected]
I want to know my balance in this card the card no is : [protected] R.

Send the balance to this mail id: nagarajavanthi@yahoo.co.in

Thankyou.
HI,
I watn to know my Balance Amount in this ID number i.e. [protected] you send back this email address dhoom_mela@rediffmail.com or mids_nizamabad@yahoo.co.in ok bye.
i want to know my balance, and this s my card no:[protected]R
amr vc no; [protected] pis password is password

Sun Direct — all north indian radio channels have been removed(hindi,punjabi FMs)

sundirect is so rude with its north Indian costumers that It have removed all the north Indian FM radio channels,now hindi and punjabi channels are not being aired by this company,what's wrong with the owners,?
hello, i want to my sundirect card balance now.card no: [protected] (suppaiyan) pls send details about my mail/mobile. following this.

mail: duraimurugan_r@yahoo.co.in
mobile no:[protected]
Hi Sun direct,

Since last month I am facing problem, that is no signal, please kindly request for me sir did not working any channel disply viewing NO SIGNAL.

My Addres.

Madhu
Sharjah near National Paint RA
Phone #[protected]
i want my balance & my card no:[protected]R
hi
i want to know my card balance card no :[protected]R

+91 76 0101 2345 (India)
    73, MRC Nagar Main Road, Mursali Maran Towers, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600028
    Sun Direct - MY CARD BALANCE now