[Resolved] Vodafone — MNP to VODAFONE Issue

New Delhi, East Delhi District, Delhi, India
 electronicashish

I am having a Idea prepaid number ([protected]) at Delhi. I wished to opt a CUG plan from vodafone on this (through MNP) and called to Vodafone Customer care on 24 May 13. Vodafone CCE Mr. Himanshu, explained the detailed plan and arranged an executive to my place for documents collection.

The person came and collected all documents and handed over me a Vodafone SIM Card and told me that it will take approx. 7 days to port and activation of the plan.

After 3-4 days, when I had not get any communication from Vodafone, I called them up again at Vodafone Care ([protected]) and the CCE told me that no ststus is showing in system against this number & Suggested to wait for some more time.

I had waited and again called to VC (Vodafone Care) and same response came again and suggested me to visit Vodafone Store. I had visited and again found same response.

I had called multiple times to Vodafone Care (Approx. 15 times) but no positive response received. Tried to call Nodal Office but required Docket No., thus couldn't speak to them.

Called to Appeallete...Call was on waiting for 35 minutes continuoslly and then call disconnected.

I am fed-up with followup...now whenever I called to VC, they suggested me to visit Vodafone Store.

A person comes and takes documents on behalf of a reputed company..having all the papers from vodafone...even non-activated sim cards and company is not able to track the person...How pathetic?

I am worried for any mis-use of my documents.

@ Ashish Sharma
+91 [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 13, 2016
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jun 08, 2013
Hello Ashish Sharma,

We appreciate your time on the call with our executive.

Vodafone Customer Care.

Comments

Today Again I called to the number of the person who has collected documents ([protected])but phone was ringing only..and no one picked up.

Also tried the number through which CCE has explained me the plan details. Call was picked up by a person and told me that Mr. Himanshu is not here but didn't confirmed his name.

I started to explain my issue but he has disconnected the call during conversation. Again tried thrice but call was not picked.
Now received a call from Nodal Officer (Ms. Kanika[protected]. She told me that vodafone has received MNP request on 6th June 2013 and my number will get activate in next 7 days.
As you are saying that you have received request on 6th June & Idea has accepted port-out request on 6th June, would like to inform you that IDEA HAS NEVER RECEIVED ANY REQUEST FROM VODAFONE FOR PORTING THIS NUMBER. You can see the supporting comment at http://www.grahakseva.com/complaints/162674/mnp-vodafone_fake-agents-collecting-...

Why you people are hiding your mistakes and why you cant trace a person in your network who has collected the documents?

She told me that she can be contacted at [protected] but when I dialled IVR asked me docket no which is not provided by vodafone.
YOU ALL ARE FAKE...