[Resolved]  YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD LONDON — MONEY SCAM

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAD AN INFORMATION FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD LONDON THAT I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2008 LOTTARY PROMOTIONAND I HAVE WON A PRIZE OF £750,000.00(SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS)WHICH IS ORGANISED BY YAHOO/MSN LOTTARY INC&WINDOW LIVE. I HAVE CLAIMED FOR THE WINNING CHEQUE OF £750,000.00(SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS .MY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS {PARCEL/NUM/1090}.PLEASE GIVE ME THE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONWHEN THE CHEAK WILLBE ISSUED TO ME.

I AM SORRY TO INFORM THAT I HAVE GOT THE DOUBT WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS OF REPLY. I HAVE AN e-MAIL FROM

Mr.ALISON RICHARD.(DEPUTY REVENUE COMMISSIONER)
Inland Revenue,London.

Please give me the details how to and when to send the amount for the non residential tax is £2100.00(One Thousand,Seven Hundred And Fifty Three Great Britain Pound sterlings)AS INITIAL TAX( NON RESIDENTAL TAX PAYMENT) AND ALSO INFORM ME WHAT OTHER TYPE OF TAXES I HAVE TO PAY.

WITH WARM REGARDS

Thanking You

Yours Faitfully
( BIKASH KUMAR DASH )

I have sent to you the following E-mail received

from Mr.ALISON RICHARD.(DEPUTY REVENUE COMMISSIONER)
Inland Revenue,London.

I AM ALSO ATTACHED HERE WHATEVER I HAVE GOT IN e-mail from British Inland Deputy Revenue Commisioner.

ATTENTION: Stop of Cheque delivery to:INDIA

Inland Revenue is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.The Taxation and Revenue Department accesses certain types of taxes.A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere,normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government.In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases,the tax takes the form of a permit fee.It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries.

Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax , communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.

The cheque valued £750,000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand,Great Britain pound Sterlings) is now on Hold because we noticed you are not a British citizen,so in this case you will have to pay a non residential fee before this Money can be released by the British Government to the delivery officers. As the cheque is a cheque issued by a British bank. Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is £2100.00(Two Thousand And One Hundred Great Britain Pound sterlings), and it is payable to the accounts Department of the International Cargo Courier Service, which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax.

Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority{e.g the IRS}.

This cheque can only be sent to you if only you are cleared for UK INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for Non residentail tax fee.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the LOTTERY organisation, And the Delivery Department.

So get back to us with a tax receipt after you confirm payment to our department.

We had tried calling your telephone line as stated by the insurance form, but couldn't get through.

Mr.Olten MarkGrey.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

From
K C Venkatachalapathi,
Ambika Sadan, Puthur Lane,
Pattambi Road, Perintalmanna-679322
Kerala. India

I got the undermentioned e-mail. Is it a scam or real letter from your office ? Kindly check your payment before you do. I am Hindu and I have No such Sister as explained in your letter. What should I do I do't know. I leave it to your decision.

Thanking you,
Sincerly yours
Venkatachalapathi

ATTN: THIS IS THE THIRD AND FINAL MESSAGE FROM INLAND REVENUE DEPARTMENT.
Attn: Beneficiary

INLAND REVENUE/FUNDS DEPARTMENT
LONDON, ENGLAND
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTION PANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
UNITED KINGDOM
IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR INHERITANCE FUND VIA ATM SWIFT CARD.
CONTACT: MR. JAMES WANG
[protected], [protected]
Email:[protected]@googlemail.com

We received an email from a Lady called (Ms. Julie Anderson) stated that she is
your younger sister, she told our office that you have given her permission to
claim ATM INTER SWITCH MASTER CARD valued at USD1, 500, 000, 00 Dollars as part
payment of your total sum and also do confirm the original Contract/Inheritance
claim fund to enable us update our file, this fund was program due to the Inland
Committee on resolution to pay all Foreign Contract/Inheritance claim fund still
in our custody.

Since we have not heard from you regarding the claim despite losing your
information you have submitted for this claim. In this vein, you are urgently
requested to re-send your required information below to our office immediately
on receipt of this mail for a safe and hitch free delivery of your ATM INTER
SWITCH MASTER CARD which has been approved by the Senate committee via Citibank
of London to be paid and delivered to you, Now she have contacted us that she
will pay the balance left for the delivery of the ATM INTER SWITCH MASTER CARD
to her via a competent courier delivery service but we are not satisfied with
the information presented for the delivery.

Below is the information she has submitted for the delivery of the ATM INTER
SWITCH MASTER CARD o[censored]SD1, 500, 000.00 Dollars.

Name: Ms. Julie Anderson
Current Address: 1019 8th Avenue North, Washington 98109
United States of America
Telephone:[protected]

We would like to know and to confirm if you are the one that gave her the power
of claim, if yes, kindly provide a letter of authorization authorizing to our
Bank to release the ATM INTER SWITCH MASTER CARD o[censored]SD1, 500, 000.00 Dollars
ATM Card to her, if no? you are to quickly inform this office to avoid wrongful
delivery and also make your readiness to make expedite action on the quick
delivery of your ATM INTER SWITCH MASTER CARD to you without wasting much time
to avoid this kind of re-occurrences with information stated below in other for
us to deliver your ATM INTER SWITCH MASTER CARD o[censored]SD1, 500, 000.00 to your
mailing address within 48 hours as follows.

(1)Full Name:...
(2)Address:...
(3)Phone Number:...
(4) Your Occupation/Position

CONTACT CITIBANK INTEGRATED PAYMENT DEPARTMENT WITH THE DETAILS BELOW:
Contact Name: Mr. James Wang
Email:[protected]@googlemail.com

This information is to be made available immediately so that your ATM INTER
SWITCH MASTER CARD can be issued under the provided name and also delivered to
the provided address. You will be sent a copy of the international ATM INTER
SWITCH MASTER CARD by email attachment as soon as it is issued and also before
it is dispatched.

NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU OUR CODE OF CONDUCT, WHICH
IS (ATM-1014) SO YOU HAVE TO INDICATE THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE CARD CENTER
BY USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECT.

You should henceforth STOP further dealings with any group of person's who pose
themselves as people in charge of your FUNDS be warned to avoid delay in
receiving your payment.

DAVID MARK
(CHAIRMAN COMMITTE ON FOREIGN CONTRACT/AWARD WINING PAYMENT UNITED NATION/INLAND
REVENUE OF LONDON)
AM SORRY TO INFORM THAT I HAVE GOT THE DOUBT WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS OF REPLY. I HAVE E-MAILED MY CONTACT INFORMATION WITHOUT KNOWING ANYTHING ABOUT THEM, AM NOW WORRIED THAT THEY MIGHT DO SOMETHING WITH THAT PLZ DO SAVE ME FROM THIS
WITH MY IMMATURITY MIND I HAVE SENT MY CONTACT DETAILS WILL THAT CREATES ANY PROBLEM TO ME

The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
2 Bedford Row London,
DX LDE 17 WC1R 4BU
United Kingdom.
TEL:+[protected]
Fax: +[protected]

Parcel Pin Number:PARCELNUM2348

Dear Prize winner:Sakinala.Sowjanya

Your claims verification was received and has been processed by this office.On behalf of the Yahoo Msn Lottery Board we facilitate with you and your member of your family for being one(1) of our five(5) Yahoo Msn Lootery prize winners selected in this Annual Lottery promotion sweepstake.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Yahoo/Msn & Microsoft Windows.I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully pass the requirements, statutory obligations, verifications, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all on line winners.I have forwarded your produced data, to the Head Office, Yahoo Msn Lottery Board and our affiliated Courier Service(Company assigned to deliver winning cheque to all our lucky winners).

Your requested data has been received and filed-up by this office, you are require to provide the following information which would be necessary for the successful delivery of your consignment, you are require to provide the name of whoever that will sign to collect the parcel upon delivery? include a phone number of this person to enable the courier company call him/her when we get close to your residence .With this information, we would be able to dispatch your parcel immediately.

We are glad to inform you that your winning cheque/draft valued: (£550.000.00)Five Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great Britain Pounds Sterling, has been issued by YAHOO MSN LOTTERY BOARD(UK).And your authorised prize winner guarantee certificate all in your name has been issued for claims.

Our affiliated Courier delivery Service, items are priced according to the tariff zone of the destination, volumetric weight of the item, additional services selected and in accordance with the value of the parcel.

For your destination below are the mandatory charges that you are required to pay to enable us courier your parcel.The charges has been convertered into INR since you are residing in India.You are allowed to choose one from our three specified shipment options for your location(INDIA.)
SHIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Please find below our charges:
Normal class delivery: in 96 hours
Mailing /freight cost £190 .00
TOTAL £390.00
(Rs.24, 512 India Rupees)
Premium class delivery: in 72 hours
Mailing /freight cost £292 .00
TOTAL £492.00
(Rs.35, 969 India Rupees)
First class delivery: in 48 hours
Mailing /freight cost £380 .00
TOTAL £580.00
(Rs.42, 403 India Rupees).

Note:We have undertaken an insurance cover on your parcel incase of loss, damage or theft of your highly sensitive consignment, for we do assume all responsibilities incase of any eventualities as regards to your parcel.Be informed that this company do not allow Cash on delivery(C.O.D) as all payment must be made to this office before shipment can commence.

Included in this letter is your Parcel pin number to be used when claiming your parcel.Your parcel pin number is "{PARCELNUM2348}". This number should be kept strictly confidential by you, as you will use it in all your corresponding with the courier delivery agent.

You will be liable to pay the services charges for the delivery of your Winning cheque before the courier company can deliver your Winning Parcel to you. Services rendered by our affiliated Company are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses regarding delivery of parcel or any such.

Notice:All winners should bear in mind that We have sworn a "Letter Of Affidavit"from the British High Court Of Justice, stating that the issued cheque worth(£550.000.00)must not be deducted from until it gets to the winner and must reached the Beneficiary in its original value.This Affidavit was duly signed by the legal attorney to the YMLB.

Please be warned:For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some double claimers.

Do confirm your delivery address and indicate your specified shipment option and send it to this office by email within 24hours to enable this office instruct you on how you are going to deposit the delivery charges.

Best Regards
(Mr).Narrot Dickson
(Processing.Manager)
Payment and Release Order Dept.
i have received An e mail from the yahoo/ MSN LOTTERY WITH A VALUE OF £8 500 00 I LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO RECEIVED MY MONEY HERE IN ALGERIA THAT S IS MY
BATCH NUMBER YM09102XN

10 COMPANY ANY
11 STATE ALGERIA
12 CONTRY ALGERIA
13 NATIONALITY ALGERIAN
this is 100% false and cheating they will take some amount as courier charge of 25000 paid before u need to deliver cheque then people r tempted to pay it and they loose money...they wont give soo much money without taking any o[censored]r documents they simply blff ...i have verified this pls dont go to all this ...educate others

shwetha
[protected]@rediffmail.com
Respected Sir,
i am Tomsy

I had an information from UKNL that I am one of the lucky winners for the month of June lottery promotion and I have won a prize money of £590, 000.00 which is organised by UK national Lottery Sweep takers program . I have claimed for the winning cheque of 590, 000, 0 GREAT BRITISH POUNDS . MY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER :- ( CPEL/OWN/9876 ). Please give me further instructions on When the Cheque Will be issued to me and how to get the Cheque.

I am sorry to inform that I have got the doubt whether it's true or not.
Please give me the details of reply. I have an e-mail from

MR.ANDREW OIL
TAX OFFICER
Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Office.

please do a investigation about this mail if its true please send that to my Ireland ADDRESS

Thanking You
Tomsy

I am sending you the following E-mail received follows

Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Office,

CUSTOMER ID... TOM6758

Stop of cheque delivery with Identification Number CPEL/OWN/9876 to: Ireland

C/O
ADDRESS: 19, Ridgewood Avenue, Swords, Co Dublin, Ireland

Inland Revenue is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority. The Taxation and Revenue Department assesses certain types taxes. A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere, normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government. In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government.

However, in most cases, the tax takes the form of a permit fee. It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries. Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax, communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

The funds is now on Hold because we noticed you are not a British citizen, so in this case you will have to pay a Non- residential fee before this Money can be released by the British Government.

Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is £3, 600.00 Pounds sterling and it is payable to the Accounts Department of the SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIER, which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax. Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment.

This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority { e. g the IRS}.This cheque can only be delivered to you if only you are cleared for BRITISH INLAND REVENUE tax, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for Non residential tax fee.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the UK NATIONAL LOTTERY, And the FOREGIN OPERATION DEPARTMENT OF (SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIER .)

So get back to us with a tax receipt after you confirm payment to the courier company (SPRINT INTERNATIONAL COURIER .)

NOTE: You are to make the necessary required tax clearance soonest to avoid any more delay in delivery of your cheque .

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.ANDREW OIL
TAX OFFICER
Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs Office.
yes guys, this is kind of cheating... I too got the mail couple of days back.. and sent my details...
but from the reply email I came to know that this can be a big fraud...

Finally searched in google and came to know that there are not 12 people but so many people who are getting these kind of mails...

I tried to contact them through their phone numbers mentioned in the email.. but got the message "Number is not valid".

So be careful...
I also got mail.That is you win msn lottery worth 1.5 million pounds . I really surprise and i sent my bank details and e mail details . After they sent mail . that is i[censored] want get this lottery funds you have send 450 pounds for realese lottery funds what shoud i do.
I also recive some mail from msn lottry bord londan
winning information, but
i am to much confusr its tru or fake
plz give me the suggestion
.manisha.cont no. [protected]

Few days back i have got the email from Microsoft Lottery corporation that you have one of winner of £1, 500, 000GBP which is converted to you in India rupees[protected] INR and is now ready to be transferred to your bank account information sent to us by you. and they want the processing fees sum of INR 32500/- for transfer of fund in my accounts and I also got phone call from U.K for immediate transfer of processing fee otherwise they wouldn't able to remittance of fund.

Please help me either is true or cheating
My name is Rajesh kumar parjapati lived in (India) MP Satna

I received the same E-mail fron Msn lottery board UK on Sep1, 2009 that you won the 750, 000.00 Great Britain Pound Sterling .
I have suspence on this lottery.
Please confirm me this is true or false.
Please send me reply on raj.praja.[protected]@gamil.com
I have also received the similar message from the persons claiming to be the microsoft msn lottery board and I have been declared as one of the 12 lucky winners for the same. but when the time came for transfer a demand of somany pounds from them made me suspicious and I am alert that probably i was about to be cheated. A sum of 1500000 GB pounds is still on hold. they say if i send the money within 48 hours I would be receiving the a big really a big amount. Only god knows.
This iz all ...people who dnt hav ny work 2 do are invovled in dese kind of money scams...
So be aware n be careful 4rm dese frauds...
Nothing z free in dis world!!!
RESPECTED SIR,

I HAD AN INFORMATION FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD LONDON THAT I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER .

Microsoft Award Team
Morley House, 26-30 Holborn Viaduct,
London EC1A 2BP.U.K.
MSN Lottery Representative.

Dear: Microsoft Lottery Winner,

We acknowledged receipt of your mail and the contents noted. Firstly, I would like to introduce myself to you. I am Mr. Richard Glen, (EVENTS AGENT MANAGER) Claims Officer of Microsoft/msn Lottery. I am in charge of International Lottery Winner whose email address falls as a lucky winner of the promo, More so, my duty is to process and facilitate the release of winner's prize money after winner have met our requirements and finally transfer winners fund to the affiliated Bank (Nationwide Bank Plc) for Telegraphic transfer.

Meanwhile I would like to give you a brief explanation or information about the Microsoft/Msn Lottery. Due to the fact that you might be confused about how you won or if actually this is true. In fact, many winners have asked such questions and are cleared accordingly.

INFORMATION ABOUT MICROSOFT INTERNET LOTTERY.

The Microsoft Lottery is an independent Internet Lotto organization that has been financially assisting people with it's intention to change peoples life since 1998, so many people have benefited from it over the years. All Participants were selected randomly through a computer balloting system from over 100, 000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are listed online from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania.

This Lottery was jointly promoted and co-sponsored by a conglomerate of some multinational companies as part of their social responsibility to the citizens in the communities where they have operational base. Further more your details (e-mail address) falls within our European representative office in London, UK as indicate your won prize will be released to you from this office.

HISTORY OF MICROSOFT LOTTERY THROUGH THE YEARS.

Mission Statement of the Bureau of State Lottery;
To help and limit hardship round the globe through financial assistance.
To generate revenue for the state of International consistent with the public good.
To provide quality gaming/lotto entertainment to the International consistent with the Statutory mandate.
To maintain the integrity of lottery games and activities.

Security Advice: At The Microsoft International Lottery we understand the importance of security. That's why we've created highly secure facilities to give you confidence during our promotions programs.

Warning: Fraudulent emails are circulating that appears to be using Microsoft International Lottery addresses, but are not from us. If you receive similar/such email that is not from us, kindly disregard/discard it immediately. Do NOT reply any such email but genuine email from us via this email address. Our security pages that will give you more information about current scams and what measures you can take to protect yourself.

The only basis for a valid Lottery claim is compliance with the Lottery Statute and the Lottery Rules. No valid Lottery claim may be premised on human, or other error in the communication, display or transmission of data, however recorded, displayed, or transmitted. A valid Lottery claim can be premised upon any intentional human, electronic, or other form of communication or transmission of data, which has been authorized by the Lottery Commissioner: Article 44 sub sections 142 of the Microsoft Lottery Commission as amended.

Note that you are to send your winning details to the Nationwide Bank Plc London for Telegraphic wire transfer of your winning funds Senior Account Officer (Telegraphic Transfer Department), Dr. Hedges G. Omeiller.

MICROSOFT/MSN LOTTERY WINNERS APPLICATION FORM FOR PAYMENT:
PLEASE RE-CONFIRM YOUR DATA AND SEND IT TO BELOW BANK OFFICER; Dr. Hedges G. Omeiller.

FILL BELOW FORM AND SEND IT TO NATIONWIDE BANK PLC !!!

CONTACT NATIONWIDE BANK PLC WITH THIS FORM BELOW:

WINNING INFORMATION
BATCH NUMBERS : PC/3445X/2007
WINNING NUMBERS : YM805882

ATTENTION:

IMPORTANT NOTICE PLEASE NOTE; That your won prize is not deductible because it was insured with an insurance company and cannot be tampered within accordance with article 44 sub sections 144 of the msn microsoft Lottery Commission /Gaming Regulations as adopted on 8 May 1996 and amended on 11 October 1996 by the constitutional assembly. Also I want to use this medium to inform you that you will have to keep your winning very personal to avoid double claim by internet violator. I hope this is clear if there be any further question you wish to ask do not hesitate to let me know about it. Once again congratulations on your victory. You are to keep your winning information secret and confidential to yourself, this is to avoid double claiming of winning and fraud.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
MR RICHARD GLEN.
CLAIM OFFICER
Microsoft/MSN Mega Jackpot.
I have also got a similar mail from msn lottery board. Guys, i think its totally fake bcz how i have two mails, in both i have won different prizes.How could this happen if it is through lucky draw. So don't give them even a single rupee on the name of taxes. They are fake.
Microsoft/MSN Lottery <[protected]@sbcglobal.net>
show details Oct 10 (1 day ago)

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
YOU HAVE WON £1.5 Million POUNDS STERLING!
YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE 12 TOP LUCKY WINNERS !!!

Microsoft/MSN Lottery gives members random cash prizes every month. Today your mail is randomly selected as one of the 12 top winners mail who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings ( £1, 500, 000.00 GBP) for year 2009 lottery win promotion which is organized every weekend by Microsoft/MSN Lottery Board.

Microsoft, collects all the mail addresses of the people that are online and off line on Messenger, among the millions that subscribe to Yahoo, MSN, Gmail Messenger e.t.c we only select 12 TOP people every month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we are congratulating you for been one of the people selected to receive top cash prize for this month.All participant were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of ourinternational promotions program which is conducted annually.

Batch Number... ...MC/7645X/2009
Pin no...MML/631/85954/Z
Winning Numbers... ...ML007654
Reference Number...ML34355CD

To begin your claims, kindly contact the Yahoo/msn microsoft Claims officer, Wright Fernandez at this email address below.

******************************
Mr Wright Fernandez (Claims Officer)
EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
******************************
You are required to forward your winning details via the above e-mail addresses.And note that you must send your information
to the above offices for verification purposes.
1. FULL NAME...
9. BATCH NUMBER...
10. WINNING NUMBER...
11. REFERENCE NUMBER...
12. A VALID ID CARD...

Congratulations once again from me and all members and Staff of Microsoft/MSN Lottery INC!!

MELISA ROSS (PHD)
LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR.

Reply Fo
even i have received same kind of mail, my batch no-YM09102XN, REF NO-YM35447XN, WINNING NO-YM09786 IS IT FAKE
RESPECTED SIR,
i had an information regarding msn lottery board as follows under:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YOU HAVE WON £1.5 Million POUNDS STERLING!
YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE 12 TOP LUCKY WINNERS!!!
Microsoft/MSN Lottery gives members random cash prizes every month. Today your mail is randomly selected as one of the 12 top winner’s mail who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to inform you that you have won prize money of (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Starlings (£1, 500, 000.00 GBP) for year 2009 lottery win promotion which is organized every weekend by Microsoft/MSN Lottery Board.
Microsoft, collects all the mail addresses of the people that are online and off line on Messenger, among the millions that subscribe to Yahoo, MSN, Gmail Messenger e.t.c we only select 12 TOP people every month as our winners through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we are congratulating you for been one of the people selected to receive top cash prize for this month. All participants were selected through a computer balloting system drawn from Nine hundred thousand E-mail addresses from Canada, Australia, United States, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Oceania as part of our international promotions program which is conducted annually.
Batch Number... ...PC/3005X/2009
Pin no...MCL/656/66421/W
Winning Numbers... ...YM105872
Reference Number...XZ35447XN
To begin your claims, kindly contact the Yahoo/msn Microsoft Claims officer, James Smith at this email address below.
******************************
Mr. James Smith (Claims Officer)
EMAIL: claims.[protected]@hotmail.com
******************************
You are required to forward your winning details via the above e-mail addresses. And note that you must send your information
to the above offices for verification purposes.
1. FULL NAME:
11. REFERENCE NUMBER:
12. A VALID ID CARD:

CARLYN REGALA (PHD)
LOTTERY CO-ORDINATOR
tell me whether it is true or completely fraud, they want 32500INR as a cost of transfer.
please give me immediate response
I RECEIVE E-MAIL YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD
Yahoo/Msn LotteryIncoperationBaley House, Har RoadSutton, Greater LondonSM1 4teUnited Kingdom This is to inform you that you have won a prizemoney of (£ 750, 000) GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLINGS for themonth of December 2008 Lottery promotionwhich was organized by YAHOO/MSNLOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE. YAHOO&MSN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, collects allthe email addresses of the people that areactive online, among the millions thatsubscribed to Yahoo and Hotmail we only selectfive people every Month as our winners throughelectronic balloting System without thewinner applying, we congratulate you for beingone of the people selected. PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIMYou are to contact your Claims Agentbefore your date of Claim, Winners Shall be paidin accordance with his/her Settlement centre

Please Confirm me this is right Or only Fraud
CONGRATULATIONS !!!
YOU HAVE WON £1.5 Million POUNDS STERLING!
YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF THE 12 TOP LUCKY WINNERS !!!

Microsoft/MSN Lottery gives members random cash prizes every month. Today your mail is randomly selected as one of the 12 top winners mail who will get cash prizes from us. We are happy to inform you that you have won a prize money of (One Million, Five Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Sterlings ( £1, 500, 000.00 GBP) for year 2010 lottery win promotion which is organized every weekend by Microsoft/MSN Lottery Board.

Batch Number... ...MC/7645X/2010
Pin no...MML/631/85954/Z
Winning Numbers... ...ML007654
Reference Number...ML34355CD

******************************
Mr Wright Fernandez (Claims Officer)
EMAIL: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk
******************************
You are required to forward your winning details via the above e-mail addresses.And note that you must send your Full Name, Address, Mobile Number Age, Sex, Occupation Marital Status And Winning Number.

MELISA ROSS (PHD)