[Resolved]  YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD LONDON — MONEY SCAM

RESPECTED SIR,

I HAD AN INFORMATION FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD LONDON THAT I AM ONE OF THE LUCKY WINNER FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY 2008 LOTTARY PROMOTIONAND I HAVE WON A PRIZE OF £750,000.00(SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS)WHICH IS ORGANISED BY YAHOO/MSN LOTTARY INC&WINDOW LIVE. I HAVE CLAIMED FOR THE WINNING CHEQUE OF £750,000.00(SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUND STERLINGS .MY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER IS {PARCEL/NUM/1090}.PLEASE GIVE ME THE FURTHER INSTRUCTIONWHEN THE CHEAK WILLBE ISSUED TO ME.

I AM SORRY TO INFORM THAT I HAVE GOT THE DOUBT WHETHER IT'S TRUE OR NOT. PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS OF REPLY. I HAVE AN e-MAIL FROM

Mr.ALISON RICHARD.(DEPUTY REVENUE COMMISSIONER)
Inland Revenue,London.

Please give me the details how to and when to send the amount for the non residential tax is £2100.00(One Thousand,Seven Hundred And Fifty Three Great Britain Pound sterlings)AS INITIAL TAX( NON RESIDENTAL TAX PAYMENT) AND ALSO INFORM ME WHAT OTHER TYPE OF TAXES I HAVE TO PAY.

WITH WARM REGARDS

Thanking You

Yours Faitfully
( BIKASH KUMAR DASH )

I have sent to you the following E-mail received

from Mr.ALISON RICHARD.(DEPUTY REVENUE COMMISSIONER)
Inland Revenue,London.

I AM ALSO ATTACHED HERE WHATEVER I HAVE GOT IN e-mail from British Inland Deputy Revenue Commisioner.

ATTENTION: Stop of Cheque delivery to:INDIA

Inland Revenue is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority.The Taxation and Revenue Department accesses certain types of taxes.A tax is levied on lotteries, raffles, etc. almost everywhere,normally by the payment authority on behalf of the Government.In some cases, we receive a share of lottery taxes levied by the Government. However, in most cases,the tax takes the form of a permit fee.It is only classified as a tax in a few Governments/Countries.

Non residential tax is the sole responsibility of the beneficiary. Income taxes deducted from source generally include direct federal tax , communal taxes, as well as, most of the time, church tax. As in the case of income tax, cantonal tax rates vary to a fairly large extent depending on the Locality.

Governmental tax scales for withholding tax and the corresponding regulations are available at the Government tax departments.

The cheque valued £750,000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand,Great Britain pound Sterlings) is now on Hold because we noticed you are not a British citizen,so in this case you will have to pay a non residential fee before this Money can be released by the British Government to the delivery officers. As the cheque is a cheque issued by a British bank. Therefore, the amount for the non residential tax is £2100.00(Two Thousand And One Hundred Great Britain Pound sterlings), and it is payable to the accounts Department of the International Cargo Courier Service, which will consequently make the necessary returns to the Tax Office as payment of Tax.

Please note that a Tax receipt will be issued to you along with the Tax Payment. This will ensure that your funds are not Taxed again by any Tax Authority{e.g the IRS}.

This cheque can only be sent to you if only you are cleared for UK INLAND REVENUE TAX, and the only way you can be cleared is when you pay for Non residentail tax fee.

A copy of this message will be forwarded to the LOTTERY organisation, And the Delivery Department.

So get back to us with a tax receipt after you confirm payment to our department.

We had tried calling your telephone line as stated by the insurance form, but couldn't get through.

Mr.Olten MarkGrey.
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

Respected Sir,
Mala hi mazhya cell var last month la ek sms aala hota aani me tyla reply kela. mala tyache uttar hi aale pan mala ajunhi tya vishe shanka vat te mahnun me ajun paise bharlele nahit. Tari me hya vari kiti vishwas thevava he mala kalat nahi. pl mala madat karavi. Pl HELP me.
IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, I HAVE RECEIVED AN EMAIL CONFIRMING THAT I WAS HIRED IN CENTRAL PARK HOTEL LONDON. THEY REFER ME TO A UNITED KINGDOM IMMIGRATION SERVICE OFFICER. HIS NAME IS ALISON COLE. ACCORDING TO THEM I HAVE TO CONTACT THIS GUY FOR MY VISA PROCESSION. MR.ALISON COLE ASK ME TO PAY 100GBP FOR THE VISA PAYMENT AND THEN I SEND TO HIS ACCOUNT IN WESTERN UNION. AFTER THAT HE TOLD TO WAIT FOR A FEW DAYS BECAUSE HE WILL SEND ME THE FINAL DOCUMENTS FOR MY VISA PROCESSION. TODAY, I RECEIVED AN EMAIL AGAIN FROM MR.ALISON COLE SAYING THAT I HAVE TO PAY 400GBP BECAUSE BRITISH INLAND REVENUE INTERCEPTED THAT I AM NOT UK CITIZEN.THEN I HAVE TO FEE FOR THIS AMOUNT CALLED TAX FEE. THEY TOLD ME TO PAY ON THIS ACCOUNT NAME MR.ALISON RICHARDS...THEY ARE GIVING ME 72 HOURS TO SETTLE THE PAYMENT STARTING TODAY...
PLEASE SEND ME REPLY IF THIS IS REALLY TRUE OR FAKE...PLEASE SEND YOUR REPLY A.S.A.P BEFORE I RELEASED THE PAYMENT.
All the mlm company creat great problems finnely we are very suffer kindly do favour that which is the best plan to invest i want to know do help me.
sir i am vinay sagre from india contry .sir i am paid in 32, 500 in diposit .by your officr acount .plz give me right information, i am vinner for top 12 in msn .pls pls return my amount .so thanks sir.
ha nem kapom meg a "megnyert" összeget, amiről e-mailben kaptam értesítést, fel fogom jelenteni és beperlem önöket hitegetés gyanujával
kaptam önöktől egy emailt amiben közlik és gratulálnak, mert 700.000, 00 huf-ot
amennyiben nem kapom meg az összeget - elmegyek a rendörségre és bíróságra fogom vinni az ügyet

I received an email from you which will be communicated and congratulated because, HUF 700, 000.00 more
they do not get the amount of money - go to the police and courts will take the matter
here that, i want to inform, day by day i have received a lot of scam emails even though i have not response those kind of emails so please beware.

one of the emails are as follows:-

ur Email Account won (£750, 000.00GBP)
From:

Yahoo, Msn, Gmail FOUNDATION for being a regular web user.And your winnings has
been submitted

to BARCLAY'S BANK OF ENGLAND to be transferred directly into your
account.Contact the Bank

with your full info for claims

Kindly do contact our Senior Account Manager Barclay's Bank Plc at this email
address below:
Transfer Manager: Sir Frederick E Taylor (Mr.)
Email: [protected]@hotmail.co.uk

([protected]@hotmail.co.uk )
Congratulations!!!

JOHN HAWARD (PHD)

Lottery Coordinator

YAHOO MSN LOTTERY DEPARTMENT LONDON — Lottery‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏

I have received message from YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE that my mobile no is a winner for USD 2 million and asking for my details, please give information about the same at my e-mail ([protected]@rediffmail.com) whether it is a fake or not.

I need your kind help, please.

H. Lalhumhima
e-mail add. - [protected]@rediffmail.com
I got the folling mail from Inland Revenue, is this mail true or false?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
Best regards

Wiebe Dantuma
The Netherlands

With reference to the case file KPC/ [protected] /02. The British Inland Revenue Commission hereby inform you as the parcel with order NrBICX[protected]pp11102 carried by FedEx Courier Services & Cargo Ltd for international delivery, was submitted for Customs routing inspection at the Heathrow International Airport London..

And there has been a stoppage Order on Your Cheque (parcel) due to General Export Controls and Entry Restrictions on High Value Shipping to Non-Resident of the United Kingdom .

The Commission discovered that your proceedings are from a Promo winnings that emanated from the Nokia Mobile promotion approved by the British Gaming Board. Your parcel containing Nokia N95 Series Mobile Phone, a winning certificate and a certified cheque of cash equivalent to GBP 50, 000 Great British Pounds requires a non-resident tax fee payment for the procurement of a High Value tax Clearance Certificate to be issued by the British Inland Revenue Commission for the release of your parcel.

Based on the content value of your parcel you are required to pay a total of 2, 500 GBP ( Two Thousand Five Hundred Great British Pounds ) as Non-Resident Tax Fee. Your High Value Clearance Certificate will be issued upon receipt of the listed requirements and your parcel will be released to its carrier FedEx Express & Cargo Ltd for international delivery to your address.
The Non-Resident Tax payment is required for the release of your parcel based on its value and approved use.
You are required as the parcel consignee to send the following particulars for the procurement of your High Value Clearance Certificate.

1. Photocopy of your international passport / drivers licence
2.Complete payment receipt of GBP 2, 500 British Pounds.
The Tax payment is made mandatory based on the fact that you are a non earner from the British Economy and your prize money is transferred outside the United Kingdom to a Non-Resident territory.
The consignee is responsible for giving correct information to the British Revenue because incorrect information can lead to penalties, confiscation or delay of parcel shipment.
We hereby instruct the consignee to honour the said charges and make payment for non-resident tax fee as soon as possible for your parcel to be release back to the FedEx Express for delivery to you at Saudi Arabia this morning.

Mrs. Rosemary Johnson
Secretary Tax Department
Inland Revenue
London, United Kingdom

Mr Kenneth Williams
Controller General
I am santhosh D B from India Karnataka State And Bangalore city i have got the message of the yahoo mail lottery o[censored]K& Ireland the sum of $750, 000.00 of wined by the mail and also the my winning number is YM09786 so please it is possible that i have got the mail lottery of this sum and send me the message about this mail message my mail ID is E-Mail:[protected]@yahoo.in

Santhosh D B
am jabu from south africa i have recievrd an email From HSBC saying i have won 475 000 from london lottery and they have been trying to get hold of me with no luck and someone came and tried to claim the amount.in order to stop data i should respond in 5working day.and also sent the $503.63 for indosement and goverment stamp dutyand non residential tax certificate.how can i be sure that these people are for realy.please respond to [protected]@sars.gov.za.