Coverfox — problem in claiming the policy

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 amitsalwan654 on Aug 21, 2018
Dear cover fox
I purchased a motor bike policy from coverfox last year september 2017.
My policy no 320600311701600008018
United india insurance
Motorbike bajaj pulsar 135dtsi
My bike was stolen on 21feb2018 and then i informed coverfox agent nikhil shetty he asked me some documents (Original r. C. Book, letter of subrogation, letter of indemenity, rto form 28, 29, 30 3sets, rto form 35 3sets, pan card cancelled cheque, rto extract with stolen entry, police final report noc financier etc. I told him that i have different names on some documents like on rc and dl named with amit kumar and all the other documents are named with amit salwan then he suggested me to give him both pan cards (With the name amit kumar and amit salwan) along-with "both are the same person affidavit" so i hadnover all the documents to mr nikhil shetty then he told me that from now in 4 to 5 days i will get my claim and then he keeps on procrastinating my claim saying you will get your claim tomorrow and he keeps on doing this for around 20 days and then he asked me for a gazette copy. I spend 4 to 5 thousand rupees in all these processes. Mr nikhil shetty harassed me and wasted my time. Please take this under consideration as soon as possible i am so tense now a days i am in stress.
Please revert me on my personal email id
[protected]@gmail.com
Mob [protected]
Amit salwan

[Aug 21, 2018] CoverFox customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I Have approached many times to coverfox for status of my 4 wheeler claim.But i got such a negative feedback and no one has resolved problem.Everytime i call i got we will get back to you, which never happened.Please assist to reimbursed my amount at the earliest.It is almost 1 and half month.The accident happened on 14 july.
giansh saklani's reply, Aug 31, 2018

3rd Floor Krislon House, Andheri (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400072
    Coverfox - problem in claiming the policy