Cross Roads

Tonk Road,
Jaipur – 302015

View More Information...

Load

Cross Roads related photos (22)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Cross Roads Photos

Cross Roads Complaints & Reviews

I used to be a member of Cross roads until last year when I sold my old car in December & bought a new One. Since January 1st week I have started getting multiple calls from their office to take Cross road, & despite being polite and informing them that I don't owe that car & please remove my number they keep calling me vigorously. Sometimes 5 calls a day to buy their stupid membership even after telling them multiple times I dont want such calls, they kept calling and calling. I decided to write email to their MD Mr. Lakra on 7th march 2016. I wrote a mail to him telling him about the same and requesting him to have it stopped. But He dosnt seem to care, they give a damn about their customers. I am willing to share email sent to mr. Lakra & one of the guy who repeatedly call me are Prakash & Shubham from their office, willing to share Number as well. I request you to take necessary action against them.
Mar 08, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I often receive a call from Cross roads about membership renewal for Indica- HR 26 S-3335, which i had sold to Indraprastha motors in Dec 2014, and i had told them repeatedly but they do not update their records and keep on calling, today also I have recd a mail from [protected] at 11.58 am on 11/01/2016 and I happened to talk to their team leader Mr Rajeev, who did not hand over the phone to his senior. I would like a suitable action be taken against the company or DSA who so ever is involved so that nobody is harassed in this manner and i would like to know the penalty being imposed on Company or its DSA and if it is DSA we would like the company to cancel his/her DSA.
    Jan 11, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I have a membership with Cross Roads Helpline however since September 2015 every week I get 2 calls to renew...

Respected Sir,

I am the Resident of Sitaram Bagh, Old Mallepally Hyderabad, i request the concerned department to please lay speed breakers on this road from Mangalghat to Mallepally chowrasta as we see daily at least 3 to 5 accidents on this road due to heavy traffic and heavy speed of vehicles. i request the concerned officer to look into the matter and please lay speed breakers on this road. for any kind of assistance please contact me on [protected].
      Nov 17, 2015

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Concern, I am using cross road customer from last 8-9 years, and last day the response I got from your firm is the worse & pathetic experience I ever faced. Yesterday on 23rd August 2015, my car got broke down in Janak Puri, I logged call in cross road the very first operator told me, the mechanic will arrive in next 30-35 min. which is general ETA set from your end. Again I called after the estimated time, again I got the same updated that mechanic will be coming in next 15-20 min. Then again I called after 15-20 min., then again I got the update that I had to wait for another 30-35 min. and who ever the executive was available on the call said that driver is going to cal l me back for confirming the location but same no one call in that given time slot. Again I made a call after 30 min. then again I got new ETA from executive from your side. I just want to know if Cross Road is not able to provide good service than why you people are insisting to purchase your service. Below are the executive names and timing I logged the call and the updates received from your end : Complain No. : 672 First call made @ 17:46 Second Call made @ 18:23 Third Call made @ 18:32 Fourth Call made @ 18:43 Fifth Call made @ 18:53 I got the call back from mechanic after 2 hrs. of logging the call. Note : I am not going to recommend your company service to any of my friend, Family & Official Colleagues. Regards, Prashant Kr. Kanwal [protected]
        Aug 24, 2015

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i booked my items with cross roads from delhi to hyderabad on 06/09/2014 but even after 21/09/2014, i have not received all my items yet. Mr Santosh kumar gives abrupt and vague answers when asked for the status. Please help and suggest what to do .
          Sep 21, 2014

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday 15th July 2014, when leaving from office in Gurgaon, my car did not start. I was not too worried as I had taken a premium membership from Crossroads, for just this purpose, so no sweat. I called their customer care no. at 5:40 PM saying that my car was not starting, I was told they will send the mechanic is 30-40 minutes. At 6:25 PM I called to check what's the status as no one had reached or called so far. The call center guy informed me that my issue was fixed. I informed the guy I have my car keys no one has approached the car how could it be fixed. He rechecked and said according to the system your car is fixed. I insisted on him rechecking and then he informed - oh the mechanic fixed a car in sector 42 or 49 Gurgaon (I was in sector 32). He apologised and said someone will be there in 10 minutes. This time I was given a complaint no. (701) Knowing better now, I kept calling every 10 minutes and spoke to different call center executives. At one point I was told that it will take 30-40 mins as the complaint was registered only at 6:30 PM! On informing that this was a complaint that was initially registered at 5:40 PM, I was told the mechanic is just about to reach me. Finally at 7:30 PM, on calling I was told the mechanic has reached your office, and was given the mechanic's no. On calling the mechanic he informed that he will take another 30 minutes, and he had received the service request only 5 minutes back. At that point I decided to take a cab home to Delhi, didn't want to be stuck! I informed the mechanic and asked him to come in the morning at 9:30 AM. I called the call center and informed them the same. To cover all bases, I also wrote an email at [protected]@cria.co.in, informing them about the situation and asking them to send someone at 9:30 AM. To repeat the same saga - there was a no-show from mechanic even at 10 AM today morning (16 Jul, 2014), I again wrote an email to [protected]@cria.co.in, and called their call center I was told my ticket was closed, as that's what I had wanted (they conveniently forgot the fact that the issue is not fixed and that I had asked them to send someone at 9:30 AM)! There is no escalation mechanism, there is someone called Sanjeev who wasn't available in the evening yesterday, neither was he available today morning. On insisting on speaking to someone senior, the phone was handed over to a person named Avinash, who asked me to write an email at [protected]@cria.co.in. On informing him this was already done and that I got no response, I told him to check the mail, he said it can only be done by the seniors! I still don't know by when my car will be fixed, I want to (a) get my car fixed ASAP, (b) get reimbursement for the alternate travel arrangements I had to make because the car wasn't fixed within the time committed, (c) cancel and get refund on my membership (they still haven't mailed the hard copy of the membership card and the gift) Please help! Card no. [protected]
            Jul 16, 2014

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have taken membership of Cross Road for my car (UP-16AB-0724) Ford Figo for road side assistance. Yesterday(23-apr-2014) my car tyre got punctured and I called cross road for the help at 18:21 pm and after so many followups, the mechanic named Monu reached the spot at around 20:42 pm and as per their commitment the mechanic should reach at the spot within 30 minutes and every time after the first call I called customer care they told that the mechanic will reach to you in 10-15 mins but that did not happen. Even on reaching the spot the mechanic did not call me and i have to enquire at the customer care for the mechanic name and his number and then I called him. Also to my surprise the mechanic reached the spot with no equipment like jack with him, even though the complaint clearly says that the tyre is punctured and for Jack is required.Then he used my car Jack to uplift the car but he fails to do the same and my car falls down from jack. The mechanic was also not able to open up the punctured tyre and thus I called customer care to complain for the same but to my surprise the executive and mechanic both told me that we are not able to do this job and you have to go to nearby mechanical shop by myself and they can not help me in that and the executive did not listen to my call properly and cut the call. This was the first time I was availing the service of cross road and it was Pathetic service. So, i want to register complaint against cross road for thier pathetic service as it was a mental torture to me as a customer and also the service was not provided completely as the mechanic went away without repairing the punctured tyre and also misbehaved with me. My complaint number was 450.
              Apr 24, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a membership with Crossroads on a Maruti-Alto car which expires in November, 2014. On 21st December, 2013, the broke down and my mother who was driving the car called for help. The agent on the call told her that there is no membership and they would charge her in spite of the fact that we have a membership already. Being worried and not aware what to do, she agreed to this. A new card was issued on the same car and she was charged Rs. 850. After being made aware of this matter, I called the customer support instantly who asked me to email the details. Since then, for past 4 months the company has been avoiding my calls. An executive even hung-up the call on me when I asked for the manager. Is this how low a company can go? I need my money refunded and they are just avoiding my calls? My card numbers are : 90428480/946 and 90420393/727.
                Fraudulent Sales

I owned Cross Roads car Helpline membership, but today I felt it is of no use. My Car stops working because of battery problem. I called them up and told the problem, the customer assistant (Mr. Dharmender) told me that mechanic will be reaching in 30 minutes (Request No. : 555). After 30 mins the customer assistant (Mr. Dharmender) told me that they cannot send the mechanic because there is water on road in Sector 10A.
                  I don’t understand if they can't reach because of stupid reasons, then what the use of such Corss Road Car Helpline is.
                  This is the worst car helpline service. I request you guys never go with them; they are here to cheat us and make us fool.

i purchased cross road package.
                    Commitments done at the time of purchase are that we have Half an hour service time. I tell you one more thing that at the starting they quoted package price as 599/= but later they gave it to me at Rs.400/=
                    As I read a lot of bad things about crossroad on net so I told that I dont want to purchase the policy but the sales girl(named Nisha) told me that now the company has totally revamped themselves & have a better infrastructure so they will provide a better service.
                    She started crying just for one sale, so trusting her I purchased the cross road package.
                    Yesterday, i.e 27th March my car broke down so I called the cross road helpline they said that they will be sending the technician within half an hour, but nobody turned up so I called them again regarding my complaint they said it will take another 20 minutes. So I called them again after 20 minutes so they said it will take another 20 mins. So after waiting for complete 2 hrs I got my car repaired from nearby mechanic but the cross roads personal never turn up.
                    So i want to beware all my fellow car owners never get into the false commitments of this crossroad company . Its a real fake company.

Cross Roads — Nonaddressal of complain

Its really unfortunate that an Iso certified company has failed to live up to our expectations and in turn we had to face huge inconvenience. On this past Tuesday, i.e, February 09, 2010 our Santro broke down at Sudarshan Park near Moti Nagar around 2:30 a.m. due to which I had to call Cross Roads. My father apparently waited there for the mechanic till 7:30 in morning as it was an unacquinted place for us, not a single mechanic from Cross roads turned till 7:30 in the morning. My Card# is 90079237/363. I would further like to bring this in notice of other fellow customers who pay their hard-earned money to such service providers and these service providers fail to help us in our need.

Cross Roads — Refund of Money (sale of bad products)

On 3rd of july i called cross roads service center to repair my car, The service man came to my place and repalce the horse pipe with the old one which was belogns to esteem car. On next day 4july i came to know that the coolent was getting leaked from the horse pipe. I called the service center and said the horse pipe were replace by the old one of esteem car was damaged one and please refund my money Rs 80.

Now they were not refunding my money.

I have sent mail twice to cross roads but they were not giving me any response. This is not the first time i am facing this problem. I have mailed cross roads for issuing card, but its been 1 year they didn't issue the card

Cross roads
                    Contact number:[protected]

Car: Santro DL 3C AA 5269

Took member ship of Cross road vide membership card no. 90312927/105
                      -On 13th Jan,13 dialed croos raod help line no, in the evening from mobile,52630 about the puncture in my car no. up -14- BV-0250.
                      - Got compalint no 452 & was aassured by that with in 30 minutes some one will visit TO resolve my problem.
                      - As no one turned up, again dialed above no. from mobile, not got the message that as their team has met with the accedent so there is delay in help, but shorty some one will reach my place
                      - After half an hour got a call from cross road there is jam in ghaziabad so there would be further delay.
                      - After this wrote a mail to cross roads, but no one responded
                      - In the night again dialed cross road no. their executire share with me to send a email on this & Mr Harish Lakera Cross Road, CEO, will get back to me in a 72 hours.
                      - As 72 hours passed, no body responded, again croos road no. Sopke to their executive Mr Majid, he assured me that, once their senior turn up to office, they will get back to me & left my cell no. with them & also asked their executie to confirm the no. to me.
                      - After this sent them so many mails, still they are responding

Parag Dimri
                      503,Raison Armor Home
                      Ahinsa Khand II
                      Indirapuram Ghaziabad
                      U.P.

Dear Concern,

I had the crossroads membership for 2 years and both the years have had awful experiences.

After the 1st year subscription when they called to renew, I told them about the bad experience and they promised that it was just a one off incident.

But it has happened 3 times now. Every time they take 2 hours to reach and keep saying that someone will reach in 10 minutes.

First they said that there is traffic jam (at 10 pm!!!) then they said that the mechanics car has broken down and finally after 1 hour 55 minutes they said that they had too many calls to attend so will take some more time.
                        I have logged a request on 24/12/2012 to provide helpline for my CAR. But service not provided to me by your executives.

Detail of complaint/Calls :

PH NO. Date Time Duration of call in Minutes & Seconds
                        [protected] 24/12/12 9.37 AM 4:35
                        [protected] 24/12/12 10.30AM 4:28
                        [protected] 24/12/12 11.08AM 10:32
                        [protected] 24/12/12 11.50AM 4:57
                        [protected] 24/12/12 11.59AM 6:53
                        [protected] 24/12/12 12:13AM 7:25

After my last call at 12.13 am still they asked for 45 minutes more to provide the helpline at my home.

Later i called Maruti Helpline.

Kindly suggest.

regards
                        Puneet Chhabra
                        HR51L-9294
                        Aug 13, 2020

Cross Roads — excess of calls at odd hours....

This is to bring in your consideration that cross-roads, a company which provides car services at the time of car breakdown.

However, this company has harassed me to the limits. These people they call me and message me every day twice and thrice, in odd hours they call me, they call me at 2--3am in the night and all males. I have told them very clearly that I'm not interested in their services, yet they keep on calling me again n again.

These people call me and talk nonsense, I have stopped taking their calls, but these guys have not stopped. Kindly take an action against this company because this is torturing me now and i feeling threatened.

the number from which they call is[protected]

Cross Roads Regd Office : Crossroads,
                        X -1,
                        Okhla Industrial Area, Phase 2,
                        New Delhi ,
                        110020.
                        * kindly understand my situation on humanitarian grounds*

warm reagrds,
                        hina

the cross roads claim to be a 9001:2000 company. but is a fraud company.

i paid the annual charges in time, and they also sent the card. card no. 80074664/124 (privilage member) but at the time of assistance reguired, they said as this payment is made to their franchise company, and card was not activated, they denied to give service , and the money is gone.

it is the duty of iso 9001:2000 company to deregister for such a fraud company.

ashok gupta
                          first floor, c-153 vivek vihar, delhi - 95
                          ashok.[protected]@gmail.com
                          phone : [protected]
                          Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased the cross road membership for my convinence.I am
                            using the cross road services almost from the past 2 years.Usually i
                            called up the cust care for tyre puncher repair only. Always the
                            mechanic will not reach the place on time and we need to follw up the
                            call centre and the mechanic even they are not having facility to call
                            us. We have to call the mechanic & update the locations.

I was facing the problem of tyre again it was puncher yesterday so i
                            called up the cust care on 22nd
                            August 2010 at around 7 :00 pm.

The executive tried to take the information like car no. &
                            confirmation for the address but the address is not valid which is
                            updated on your systems. I refer to send the mechanic at my residence
                            but the address is not updated & then the executive DC the line.

I need to call the cust care again for the same complaint. My call was
                            landed to Mr Vineet rajput
                            I was provided a Complaint I.D 201 & mechanic need to visit my place
                            within 30mins. I receive a call after 40 min that mechanic is unable
                            to find your place so note down the no. of RAM PRAKASH NAYAK
                            ([protected]).

When i come down from my stairs mechanic was standing in my colony.
                            He asked for the stepney is fine so i will replaced that , i said i
                            want to repair my same tyre which is faulty and the same has been
                            discussed with the cust care for the addition charge of RS 50 /-

He again forced me to replace the stepney only but i have denied.
                            He said i will save your 50 bucks, tommorrow you can repair you tyre
                            by your own. After all the disscussion he just taken my faulty tyre
                            for repair.

After 20-30 min i got a miss call from Mr. RAM PRAKASH, i called up
                            at the same time, he said that your Tube is totally busted due to
                            running your car with the puncher tyre and the Nossel of the tyre is
                            also damaged so you need to replace the TUBE only which costs Rs 300
                            /- AND Rs 50 /- their extra charges.

According to me there is no tyre tube which costs 300 bucks, so i
                            speak to the dealer also at the same time for the cost of the tube. He
                            said cost for the tube is Rs 250 /- and Rs 20 is for replacing the
                            tube & Rs 30 /- is addition for the mechanic,
                            After all the bargaining finally the tube cost for RS 250 /- with fitting.
                            I ask the dealer to provide their visiting card & return back my faulty tube.
                            Mr, Ram prakash nayak retun after 30 min & then replace the tyre.When
                            i have check the faulty tube there is no DAMAGE on the tube & there is
                            no cut marks on the tube or Nossel.
                            There might be general punchar only.Mr. Ram Prakash Nayak from the
                            CROSS ROAD tried to act smart,
                            I Called up the dealer and ask what is the problem with the tube.. he
                            said there is general punchar only
                            but your mechanic is not ready to repair it. He said you just replace the tube.
                            Since I was not satisfied with the overall incident and don’t believe
                            that why I should be charged EXTRA
                            I called your Customer Care at around 8:45pm i have a word with OM
                            for the complaint against the incedent for the fraud charges but
                            there is no one is available. He said i need to call tommorow and
                            speak to Mr.Devinder.
                            I am really surprised that an reputed company like Cross roads is
                            doing such hanky panky business to extort money from customers and
                            maligning the brand name of Cross road . I am expecting that you will
                            look into this matter on top priority and deal with it judiciously.
                            You may please issue a Show Cause Notice to the Service Centre with a
                            copy to me and provide me with the compensation, failing which I will
                            be provoked to take this matter to the Media and Consumer Court. You
                            may contact me via e-mail or on any of my below contact numbers at the
                            earliest.
                            Aug 13, 2020

Dear sir this is to inform you that I am calling on cross road for nearly 2 hours but they are not sending anybody to attend...

I bookrd this service from a tele-caller Ms. Tanya and told her in advance the problem of my car. She told me that ur problem will be solved when you booked our Service ,She told me I already clear with my Service center they will repair the same. then I pay and take the membership. But on the next day they refuse to repair the same on my call . After that I contact Ms.Tanya she told me its not possible she give me A phone of service center head Mr.Devinder but he cannot Lisen and reply me. Then I repair the same with my car mechnic . After that some days before I have anoher problem with my car my cluch wire break then I call the same service provider ( cross road ) .Then they asked me Ur service is STOPPED.
                              Kindly solve my problem from that cheater CROSS-ROAD servic provider how they cannot fullfil there promise when they booked the service for a full year. They cannot even refund my money.
                              My membership card no. 80004700/027 and there
                              address- Action India Pvt. Ltd.,
                              corporate office, B-86 , Okhla Industrial area,
                              phase-II , New Delhi-110020.
                              Thanking you and looking for a favourable reply.
                              Yours Sincerly,
                              AJAY KUMAR
                              Mb. [protected]

Cross Roads — Gross Negligence [Resolved]

I am a member of Cross Roads car help line services and the Membership no. is S- 97948. Today i.e 1st June 2009 my car got...
                                My Name is Ashok Kumar Singh, I have taken a membership from crossroad for any breakdown or damage cause...
                                TO
                                CONSUMER FORM
                                COMPLIANT CELL

Sub.: NOTICE FOR NON-PROVIDING OF BREAK DOWN SERVICEBY...