Cross Roads

Jaipur – 302015

View More Information...

Load

Cross Roads Complaints & Reviews

I have taken cross road service but it's just awful. Executive came towards me and took 1500 Rs from me saying that it's a lifetime service for my car. But as per my conversation with customer care executive, it's just valid for 4 years. After completion of periods, they can charge the renewal amount. I had written multiple mails but to no output. Infact, they have stopped replying to the mails. Just a improper behaviour from their employees.
I want my money back. I can't afford to trust on people who are making false commitments in the initial stage only.
Oct 31, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is w.r.t. to Cross Road service provide road side assistance. They have their telecaller for the marketing who has no manner to talk.
    I have been getting N numbers of calls from cross road though I have requested several time to remove my number from their record because I do not required services from them.
    Also have DND enabled number but still they call just to create the botheration which is getting into an harassment by them as they call eirther early in the morning or late at evening & behave very rudely.

I want to stop their calls at my mobile no. [protected] therefore seeking your support to take a corrective action against them.
    Oct 06, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The worst customer care ever experianced, I am getting call on dailey basis at least 10 to 15 times a day, by different persons.

Earlier i was interested in taking services, but with this kind of harassment, i will never, they are actually harassing by calling again and again, even when i have cleared that i am not interested taking cross road service,

They said sorry for inconvenience, but our data has been stolen, so some one else is making call to you, bloody that hacker is so good that they stole your data and making call in your behalf to renew the services.

Any ways i am going to put a FIR against them as i almost hit by a car while receiving their repeated call.

Samir
      Sep 30, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      I got membership for lifetime services of my car and bike but till date i don't receive the cards
      - manoj kumar

I have been receiving calls from them almost 3 times a week from past 1 year. Every time they call, I share my disinterest & ask them not to call again or else I will post complaint. But there is no action taken by team & I am still receiving calls from their Okhla office customer care team. I have spoken to their manager as well in customer care team but no change is seen. Please resolve the same.
        Sep 10, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This sales girl Ms. Meena from Cross Roads head office Okhla promised me a gold membership for Rs.500 witha promocode, Now even after putting a promocode these guyz have deducted Rs. 915 instead of Rs. 500.
          And i being their member now will file a case against cheating done with the customer. Its was my first experience with them & was the worst one.
          If my money is not refunded in next 2 days then i will simply file a case against this company as well as the employee who has done this with me.
          And even after asking them 100 times about the update they are just saying one more day, one more day, one more day.
          Which i will not given after next 2 days.
          Enough is enough.

Regards.
          Bhumika Sawhney
          Aug 16, 2016

Hi Team

Actually one of your company executive called me and told there is an offer for vodafone customers...

From last 3-4 months, I am getting approx. 4-5 calls daily from cross road for renewal of membership. Each time the calling executive told me that my card is going to expire on April, may, june, july etc and ask me to renew it now, though it is going to expire in end of August.
            Then I registered on DND of cross road so that I will not get these fake calls and the Mr. Vipin of this company assured me that I will not be getting these call anymore.
            Even after this, I am continuously getting these fake calls till date with same frequency of 4-5 calls on daily basis. It is very much irritating and frustrating to receive these call on daily basis.

From above, it is clear that this company is making fool of its customers by giving our number to tele-calling persons so that if somebody is not remembering about the expiry of card, the he/she will get it renewed from earlier date even before expiry.

Pls take strict action against this company.
            May 31, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            same here. i discontinued with their services 2 years ago. but dude, it doesn't get over when it comes to crossroads.

they bloody call SEVERAL TIMES EVERDAY.

Really I'm cursing the day they got my phone number.

This Company is calling me since last six months for renewal of membership, even i have said no to them, still they call me again and again, they people harass you and speak in a very bad language if you say no them, recently again i got a call from them, the number is [protected] some vijay yadav and i told them thousand times to speak to any manager and any head but they never came over phone
              Mar 09, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I used to be a member of Cross roads until last year when I sold my old car in December & bought a new One. Since January 1st week I have started getting multiple calls from their office to take Cross road, & despite being polite and informing them that I don't owe that car & please remove my number they keep calling me vigorously. Sometimes 5 calls a day to buy their stupid membership even after telling them multiple times I dont want such calls, they kept calling and calling. I decided to write email to their MD Mr. Lakra on 7th march 2016. I wrote a mail to him telling him about the same and requesting him to have it stopped. But He dosnt seem to care, they give a damn about their customers. I am willing to share email sent to mr. Lakra & one of the guy who repeatedly call me are Prakash & Shubham from their office, willing to share Number as well. I request you to take necessary action against them.
                Mar 08, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I often receive a call from Cross roads about membership renewal for Indica- HR 26 S-3335, which i had sold to Indraprastha motors in Dec 2014, and i had told them repeatedly but they do not update their records and keep on calling, today also I have recd a mail from [protected] at 11.58 am on 11/01/2016 and I happened to talk to their team leader Mr Rajeev, who did not hand over the phone to his senior. I would like a suitable action be taken against the company or DSA who so ever is involved so that nobody is harassed in this manner and i would like to know the penalty being imposed on Company or its DSA and if it is DSA we would like the company to cancel his/her DSA.
                  Jan 11, 2016

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Sir, I have a membership with Cross Roads Helpline however since September 2015 every week I get 2 calls to renew...

Respected Sir,

I am the Resident of Sitaram Bagh, Old Mallepally Hyderabad, i request the concerned department to please lay speed breakers on this road from Mangalghat to Mallepally chowrasta as we see daily at least 3 to 5 accidents on this road due to heavy traffic and heavy speed of vehicles. i request the concerned officer to look into the matter and please lay speed breakers on this road. for any kind of assistance please contact me on [protected].
                    Nov 17, 2015

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear Concern, I am using cross road customer from last 8-9 years, and last day the response I got from your firm is the worse & pathetic experience I ever faced. Yesterday on 23rd August 2015, my car got broke down in Janak Puri, I logged call in cross road the very first operator told me, the mechanic will arrive in next 30-35 min. which is general ETA set from your end. Again I called after the estimated time, again I got the same updated that mechanic will be coming in next 15-20 min. Then again I called after 15-20 min., then again I got the update that I had to wait for another 30-35 min. and who ever the executive was available on the call said that driver is going to cal l me back for confirming the location but same no one call in that given time slot. Again I made a call after 30 min. then again I got new ETA from executive from your side. I just want to know if Cross Road is not able to provide good service than why you people are insisting to purchase your service. Below are the executive names and timing I logged the call and the updates received from your end : Complain No. : 672 First call made @ 17:46 Second Call made @ 18:23 Third Call made @ 18:32 Fourth Call made @ 18:43 Fifth Call made @ 18:53 I got the call back from mechanic after 2 hrs. of logging the call. Note : I am not going to recommend your company service to any of my friend, Family & Official Colleagues. Regards, Prashant Kr. Kanwal [protected]
                      Aug 24, 2015

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

i booked my items with cross roads from delhi to hyderabad on 06/09/2014 but even after 21/09/2014, i have not received all my items yet. Mr Santosh kumar gives abrupt and vague answers when asked for the status. Please help and suggest what to do .
                        Sep 21, 2014

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Yesterday 15th July 2014, when leaving from office in Gurgaon, my car did not start. I was not too worried as I had taken a premium membership from Crossroads, for just this purpose, so no sweat. I called their customer care no. at 5:40 PM saying that my car was not starting, I was told they will send the mechanic is 30-40 minutes. At 6:25 PM I called to check what's the status as no one had reached or called so far. The call center guy informed me that my issue was fixed. I informed the guy I have my car keys no one has approached the car how could it be fixed. He rechecked and said according to the system your car is fixed. I insisted on him rechecking and then he informed - oh the mechanic fixed a car in sector 42 or 49 Gurgaon (I was in sector 32). He apologised and said someone will be there in 10 minutes. This time I was given a complaint no. (701) Knowing better now, I kept calling every 10 minutes and spoke to different call center executives. At one point I was told that it will take 30-40 mins as the complaint was registered only at 6:30 PM! On informing that this was a complaint that was initially registered at 5:40 PM, I was told the mechanic is just about to reach me. Finally at 7:30 PM, on calling I was told the mechanic has reached your office, and was given the mechanic's no. On calling the mechanic he informed that he will take another 30 minutes, and he had received the service request only 5 minutes back. At that point I decided to take a cab home to Delhi, didn't want to be stuck! I informed the mechanic and asked him to come in the morning at 9:30 AM. I called the call center and informed them the same. To cover all bases, I also wrote an email at [protected]@cria.co.in, informing them about the situation and asking them to send someone at 9:30 AM. To repeat the same saga - there was a no-show from mechanic even at 10 AM today morning (16 Jul, 2014), I again wrote an email to [protected]@cria.co.in, and called their call center I was told my ticket was closed, as that's what I had wanted (they conveniently forgot the fact that the issue is not fixed and that I had asked them to send someone at 9:30 AM)! There is no escalation mechanism, there is someone called Sanjeev who wasn't available in the evening yesterday, neither was he available today morning. On insisting on speaking to someone senior, the phone was handed over to a person named Avinash, who asked me to write an email at [protected]@cria.co.in. On informing him this was already done and that I got no response, I told him to check the mail, he said it can only be done by the seniors! I still don't know by when my car will be fixed, I want to (a) get my car fixed ASAP, (b) get reimbursement for the alternate travel arrangements I had to make because the car wasn't fixed within the time committed, (c) cancel and get refund on my membership (they still haven't mailed the hard copy of the membership card and the gift) Please help! Card no. [protected]
                          Jul 16, 2014

Cross Roads customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I have taken membership of Cross Road for my car (UP-16AB-0724) Ford Figo for road side assistance. Yesterday(23-apr-2014) my car tyre got punctured and I called cross road for the help at 18:21 pm and after so many followups, the mechanic named Monu reached the spot at around 20:42 pm and as per their commitment the mechanic should reach at the spot within 30 minutes and every time after the first call I called customer care they told that the mechanic will reach to you in 10-15 mins but that did not happen. Even on reaching the spot the mechanic did not call me and i have to enquire at the customer care for the mechanic name and his number and then I called him. Also to my surprise the mechanic reached the spot with no equipment like jack with him, even though the complaint clearly says that the tyre is punctured and for Jack is required.Then he used my car Jack to uplift the car but he fails to do the same and my car falls down from jack. The mechanic was also not able to open up the punctured tyre and thus I called customer care to complain for the same but to my surprise the executive and mechanic both told me that we are not able to do this job and you have to go to nearby mechanical shop by myself and they can not help me in that and the executive did not listen to my call properly and cut the call. This was the first time I was availing the service of cross road and it was Pathetic service. So, i want to register complaint against cross road for thier pathetic service as it was a mental torture to me as a customer and also the service was not provided completely as the mechanic went away without repairing the punctured tyre and also misbehaved with me. My complaint number was 450.
                            Apr 24, 2014

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a membership with Crossroads on a Maruti-Alto car which expires in November, 2014. On 21st December, 2013, the broke down and my mother who was driving the car called for help. The agent on the call told her that there is no membership and they would charge her in spite of the fact that we have a membership already. Being worried and not aware what to do, she agreed to this. A new card was issued on the same car and she was charged Rs. 850. After being made aware of this matter, I called the customer support instantly who asked me to email the details. Since then, for past 4 months the company has been avoiding my calls. An executive even hung-up the call on me when I asked for the manager. Is this how low a company can go? I need my money refunded and they are just avoiding my calls? My card numbers are : 90428480/946 and 90420393/727.
                              Fraudulent Sales

I owned Cross Roads car Helpline membership, but today I felt it is of no use. My Car stops working because of battery problem. I called them up and told the problem, the customer assistant (Mr. Dharmender) told me that mechanic will be reaching in 30 minutes (Request No. : 555). After 30 mins the customer assistant (Mr. Dharmender) told me that they cannot send the mechanic because there is water on road in Sector 10A.
                                I don’t understand if they can't reach because of stupid reasons, then what the use of such Corss Road Car Helpline is.
                                This is the worst car helpline service. I request you guys never go with them; they are here to cheat us and make us fool.

i purchased cross road package.
                                  Commitments done at the time of purchase are that we have Half an hour service time. I tell you one more thing that at the starting they quoted package price as 599/= but later they gave it to me at Rs.400/=
                                  As I read a lot of bad things about crossroad on net so I told that I dont want to purchase the policy but the sales girl(named Nisha) told me that now the company has totally revamped themselves & have a better infrastructure so they will provide a better service.
                                  She started crying just for one sale, so trusting her I purchased the cross road package.
                                  Yesterday, i.e 27th March my car broke down so I called the cross road helpline they said that they will be sending the technician within half an hour, but nobody turned up so I called them again regarding my complaint they said it will take another 20 minutes. So I called them again after 20 minutes so they said it will take another 20 mins. So after waiting for complete 2 hrs I got my car repaired from nearby mechanic but the cross roads personal never turn up.
                                  So i want to beware all my fellow car owners never get into the false commitments of this crossroad company . Its a real fake company.
                                  Aug 13, 2020

Cross Roads — Nonaddressal of complain

Its really unfortunate that an Iso certified company has failed to live up to our expectations and in turn we had to face huge inconvenience. On this past Tuesday, i.e, February 09, 2010 our Santro broke down at Sudarshan Park near Moti Nagar around 2:30 a.m. due to which I had to call Cross Roads. My father apparently waited there for the mechanic till 7:30 in morning as it was an unacquinted place for us, not a single mechanic from Cross roads turned till 7:30 in the morning. My Card# is 90079237/363. I would further like to bring this in notice of other fellow customers who pay their hard-earned money to such service providers and these service providers fail to help us in our need.

Cross Roads — Refund of Money (sale of bad products)

On 3rd of july i called cross roads service center to repair my car, The service man came to my place and repalce the horse pipe with the old one which was belogns to esteem car. On next day 4july i came to know that the coolent was getting leaked from the horse pipe. I called the service center and said the horse pipe were replace by the old one of esteem car was damaged one and please refund my money Rs 80.

Now they were not refunding my money.

I have sent mail twice to cross roads but they were not giving me any response. This is not the first time i am facing this problem. I have mailed cross roads for issuing card, but its been 1 year they didn't issue the card

Cross roads
                                  Contact number:[protected]

Car: Santro DL 3C AA 5269

Took member ship of Cross road vide membership card no. 90312927/105
                                    -On 13th Jan,13 dialed croos raod help line no, in the evening from mobile,52630 about the puncture in my car no. up -14- BV-0250.
                                    - Got compalint no 452 & was aassured by that with in 30 minutes some one will visit TO resolve my problem.
                                    - As no one turned up, again dialed above no. from mobile, not got the message that as their team has met with the accedent so there is delay in help, but shorty some one will reach my place
                                    - After half an hour got a call from cross road there is jam in ghaziabad so there would be further delay.
                                    - After this wrote a mail to cross roads, but no one responded
                                    - In the night again dialed cross road no. their executire share with me to send a email on this & Mr Harish Lakera Cross Road, CEO, will get back to me in a 72 hours.
                                    - As 72 hours passed, no body responded, again croos road no. Sopke to their executive Mr Majid, he assured me that, once their senior turn up to office, they will get back to me & left my cell no. with them & also asked their executie to confirm the no. to me.
                                    - After this sent them so many mails, still they are responding

Parag Dimri