[Resolved] Delhivery / Ssn Logistics — please return this item immediately

Ernakulam, Ernakulam District, Kerala, India
 Anil Antony on Oct 2, 2018

We did not order anything from thegrid spglobal but we have received the order from delhivery which is cash on delivery. This is ridiculous as this is something bluff. Please refund our money back i. E. Rs.1199/-. Please do as early as possible.

Order id no.- #fcd1513

We want to return it again at earliest.

Please let us know the procedure.

Anil antony

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 4, 2018

[Oct 02, 2018] Delhivery / SSN Logistics customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Delhivery / SSN Logistics Customer Care's response, Oct 03, 2018
Hi Anil,

We are logistic partner to your merchant and delivered the shipment as per process. You need to connect with your merchant for return/refund related request. We apologize for not being able to help you any further in this situation.

Please connect with Thegrid Spglobal on [protected] /[protected] or send an email on cs.[protected]@gmail.com.

Team Delhivery

Comments

Paytm shipment delivered by Delhi belly which is not recieved by receiver. When today I am checking my item in paytm. Plz again confirm your delivery boy whose is deliver by item.

The Product is Defective And I Wanna Return It.I Got The Product On[protected] At 11:11AM And When I Check The Product it was damage and i don't wanna use it!! I want to return the product!! I done COD! And i can get the money from cod r bank account r via Paytm. I really not satisfied with this product and i not thinked that it will be like this.
Dear sir
I am order boss wireless head set but you send soundbar please give orginal product or other wise amount return my account no icici bank
Ifsc code. ICIC0006128
WITH REGARDS
SENTHIL. R
I would like to return the package which is tobi steam iron on order # VDS47333. which I received today on 2nd may, 2019 . please reply. back asap

Delhivery / Ssn Logistics - please return this item immediately