DNA Newspaper
Diligent Media Corporation Ltd.,

DNA Newspaper Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
11th Floor, Tower 3, India Bulls Finance Centre, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (West)
Mumbai City District
India - 400 013

Good

DNA Newspaper Complaints & Reviews

Dear sir/ madam,
With reference to the subject, i want to bring to your notice that, i had paid a contribution of rs. 699 via cheque dated 24/05/2017, handed over to dna representative, mr. Rupesh gole (Receipt. No: 4147015. Several times i contacted help desk and every time, i was assured to issue booklet but of no use. Now vendor has stopped delivering newspaper.
You are requested to look into the matter to deliver the coupon booklet. If not received, i would request you to refund my money for the leftover months.

With regards

Atul aggarwal,
Vasai west, palghar
Jan 28, 2018
After raising a complaint on this forum, immediate action was taken and I received my booklet within 7 days.
Jan 03, 2018

Jan 04, 2018

Team DNA
    I have made a payment of 699 thru chk. A month back to an executive from your company. But still havnt rcvd my coupons. 12...
    Hi team,

We are very disappointed with your services. Greyatom pvt ldt had subscribed for dna newspapers which...

I have renewed my subscription for the dna newspaper online using your website. The earlier bno 3870816 and form no 4110369.
    The details of the payment are as follows
    Name anil bhagwat
    Tel no [protected]

Address: b-5 flat 1003 vikas complex, castle mills compound thane 400601

Vendor ashish r sav

Payment details : date 08/11/2-17-12:40:52
    Transactio no dna_5a02ad2c0a317 paid through payu
    Amount rs 699.00

Kindly acknowledge the payment and send me the invoice /receipt

Your toll free number is not working
    Anil bhagwat
    Dec 16, 2017
    Nov 13, 2017

Nov 14, 2017
    Dear Reader,

Thank you for showing your interest in DNA.

For Further Inquiries Please Contact Customer Service Team at [protected] (toll free) from 10 AM to 6 PM (Monday –Saturday) or e-mail us at [protected]@dnaindia.net

Dear sir/ madam,
      With reference to the subject, your attention is drawn to the fact that, i had paid a contribution of rs. 699 vide cheque dated 9/6/2017, handed over to dna representative, mr. Ganesh (Receipt. No:4144448. Several times i contacted help desk and sent mails also. Every time, i was assured to issue booklet but of no use. Now vendor has asked me to submit the booklet or he will stop delivery.
      You are requested to look into the matter to deliver the coupon booklet. If not received, i will ask vendor to stop delivery and not subscribe dna henceforth.
      With regards

Indrajit dubey,
      Goregaon, mumbai
      Dec 15, 2017
      Nov 10, 2017

Nov 14, 2017

Team DNA
      My subscription of DNA newspaper started on 20 November 2017 but didn't receive the newspaper for 3 days.
      My BNO 3953794 and form no R 4168451.
      My address 301, Shree Pancham, off New Link road, PM Kulkarni marg, behind Link View hotel, Vazira, Borivali west, Mumbai-400091
      Vendor: PR Akhade paper agency
      Phone: [protected]

I lala ram choudhary from jaipur, i wanted to start dna at my place but did not get it till now, i have requested to the person who comes to distribute other newspaper but he said that i can bring but he is not receiving daily as he is receiving 3 or 4 times in a week.
        So i want to request you that please provide me daily dna newspaper on time.
        Looking forward for the positive response.
        Dec 13, 2017
        Nov 06, 2017

Nov 07, 2017
        We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
        Write mail on [protected]@dnaindia.net for any query & request related to subscription with your booking and contact details.

Team DNA

1. I am regular customer of dna news paper since 2010.

2. I have paid rs. 699.00 for yearly subscription of dna news paper vide panjab national bank, talegaon branch cheque no. 620763 on 31 jul 2017 to your office staff mr. Saurabh mob no. [protected]. Till date i have not received coupons.

3. Between 29 aug to 10 sep 17 my whole family were out of station due to expire of my father.in between coupons was sent by your office staff and same was return to your office. Around 12th of september this matter was intimated by your lady office staff via landline number[protected]. She intimated me same will be delivered soon. After contacting many times to your office landline number, mr. Saurabh, mr. Santosh (Mob. No. [protected]). Only i am receiving promises that we will look in to matter and will be delivered coupans soon. For the month of aug and september monthly charges of dna news paper i have paid to the badlapur (West) vendor mr. Karan singh (Mob. No. [protected]).
          4. I request you to pl look in to matter.

My address:
          Shivaji shankar patil,
          Flat no. Jasmine 601,
          Mohan valley co-operative housing society ltd.
          Near bharat college, badlapur (West)
          Pin. 421 503
          Mob. No. [protected]
          Nov 28, 2017
          Oct 16, 2017

Oct 25, 2017

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
          We have forwarded the issue to higher authority to deliver the coupons to you.
          Kindly send your further communication at [protected]@dnaindia.net

Client no.
            Bno:3932040
            Name:swamidatta pandey
            Dear sir/madam,
            We are not receiving the dna newspaper....

I am subscribed dna news paper but not receiving dna newspaper since last 4 months (I e - 01/04/17 to 20/07/17) as the newspaper distributor in wadala mr. Rajendra patil is not received phone. I am contact yours local representative mr. Mahesh chawan he also is not give response. I contact again dna senior representative mr. Dharam singh ([protected]) i spoke dharam he give a commitment 3 months extension. My dna subscription expiry 30/07/17. Only 24/07/17 to 04/09/17 dated getting dna newspaper. But sudden he has stopped the newspaper up 05/09/17. He has cheated us. I contact mr. Dharam singh & mahesh last 10 days is not given a response. So please take action against him or discontinue distributors (Rajendra patil) dealer ship as on agent dna.

Balaram kondvilkar
            Oct 28, 2017
            Sep 26, 2017

Dear Subscriber,

This revert is in regards to you mail to DNA for not receiving the DNA papers.

Team DNA
            Since last two months I got two call for DNA subscription.
            but the representative could not reach yet
            DNA Newspaper Customer Care's response, Oct 25, 2017
            Dear Subscriber,

Write mail on [email protected] for any query & request related to subscription with your booking and contact details
            You can also call on 1800220889 (only working days 10:00am to 6:00pm)
            Dear Sir Madam I am not receive any coupon till date My Form Number :4172953 i pay 699 with cheque Number 033142 on dated 29082017 union bank of india Malad.
            Name : Mahendra Gole
            MRE/Exe Code : 6243
            MRE/Exe Name: Rakesh

Greetings!!

It's pertaining to the unauthorized schools operating in vasai and nalasopara...

Dear team

I have subscribed dna coupen 5 months back, payment done by cheque, cheque was collected by mr ajay ([protected]) dna representattive. Tried to call him but he is not responding even not bother to update me on coupen. Pls do the needful to send this year coupen on prioirty.

Santosh kudale
              C3/102, siddheshwar chs gahronda, sector -9, ghansoli
              Navi mumbai pin 400701
              Cell [protected]
              Nov 6, 2017
              Sep 11, 2017

Dear Reader,

Thank you for showing your interest in DNA.
              We would like to inform you that your transaction for subscription is successful. We have processed your subscription and send your coupon booklet personal with our executive. Please confirm of receiving the booklet and let us know if you have not received it.

Please contact our Customer Service Team at [protected] (toll free) from 10 AM to 6 PM (Monday – Friday) or e-mail us at [protected]@dnaindia.net

Team DNA

This is to inform you that an agent mr. Ganesh came and tool a cheque for dna newspaper and i have got the coupons from august 2017
                But my agent mr. Ramesh masurkar code c29v0012 has not come to collect the coupons.
                My august month is wasted
                I dont have contact details
                My name is
                Hasmita vipul thakkar
                Bno. 3925632
                Form no. R 4158433
                Depot name c24 jogeshwari - western
                Its a kind request to solve my problem on immediate person
                I tried calling the agent ganesh but he is a fraudster not picking up the phone
                Nov 2, 2017
                Aug 25, 2017

Dear Subscriber,

This revert is in regards to you mail to DNA for not receiving the DNA papers.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.
                Your complaint has been forwarded to your area representative with request to sort it out at the earliest. You will start receiving the newspaper as soon as possible.

Team DNA
                  Reference to the above mentioned subject, it is bring to your kind notice, there is water lying in the swimming pool since...

Despite of courts order.. I am set free from all false charges filed against me me and still these peaople want to publish this page past 2009..

I deserve to live a happy life.. But their content is still on google..

I ve freedom to live in society with peace within.

May 01, 2017

DNA Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi my name is mohit sharma([protected]) stay in ulhasnagar i told to newspaper give me some offer of DNA he is saying there is no offer currently going on last 6month he is saying the same. Please help me in this and give me some special offer.
                  Vendor name is Machinder(ulhasnagar 1).

Dear Team,

I have subscribed your service for one year.I have paid Rs.599/- through cheque no.229139 of canara bank.But still I didn't received your 12months coupons. dealer has stopped the service.

Kindly find the attached details for your reference and provide the coupons asap. so I can handover the coupons to your dealer.

Email:[protected]@gmail.com
                    Miraroad
                    Mob:[protected]
                    12 vouchers not received
                    12 vouchers not received
                    Apr 24, 2017

Apr 24, 2017
                    Updated by sach7
                    let me know the complaint status through email: [protected]@gmail.com

Reminder of compliant No:[protected]

Amount Value: Rs 1099/- for the year 2015-16 for 2 year subscription

But only one year voucher received for 2015 only, after that not a single voucher for 2016 has received, in-spite of compliant no:No:[protected], there is no any response
                      for reference My Cheque NO: 49203 Date:14 JAN, 2015, on the customer care ([protected])phone call reference is very poor nobody is responding properly no response for email and compliants
                      Jan 30, 2017

Hi DNA team,

i Junaid Sakil Rehman Udyawar since last 8 months i am subscribed DNA news paper. My BNO[protected]...

Respected Editor,
                        I have been loyally attached to your paper and reading it since 6-7 years. In recent times I have notice that in sports section your supreme page (that is first page of sports section ) is dedicated to basketball which is ironic in country like india as most of the people are attached to cricket and football. So I want that basketball section to be provided same space as you provide to tennis in corner and ket cricket be main part of attraction.

Looking forward to this appreciable change.

Your loyal dna ahmedabad reader.
                        Jan 07, 2017

B No.3849955,
                        R-7078266
                        Bharat P Solanki
                        i have availed one year newspaper subscription but after six month agency stopped giving me news papers after complaining to complaint cell no proper response and false commitment given by DNA representative. matter can be taken in court under IPC-420 cheating if not resolved. [protected]

No action till date. Pl help.

From,

Nirupama Agrawal. 403, B wing surya kiran apartment, sector 5, plot no 12, 13, Ghansoli, Navi mumbai

Subject : Illegal Construction as well as encroachment of surya kiran building, sector 5, plot no 12, and 13, Ghansoli Navi Mumbai

I would like to draw your kind attention towards encroachments croping up at surya kiran building, sector 5, plot no 12, and 13, Ghansoli Navi Mumbai.

These people (flat no 102, A wing and flat no 105, B wing) are developing illeagal Rooms and balcony in open space.

It is very important to take early action so that encroachment of the surya kiran building can be avoided and cleanliness and law and Order can be maintained in a good society developed by CIDCO/NMMC.

“We have been following up this matter for the last one year. Since January 2016 we have started putting up everything in writing and have demanded action against surya kiran building open space in our building, which has been converted for open purpose". The plan of the building clearly shows that the space is marked for open area. Despite meeting the officials and giving them in writing and providing them the maps of plan, no action has been taken till date,

Similar sentiments were echoed by other residents who have lodged complaints o[censored]nauthorised constructions in their area.

What is the use of having a WhatsApp number and appealing to the residents to lodge complaint against unauthorised constructions if nothing is going to be done and officials are going to shield such constructions, ”

Request u to take nessasary action as soon as possible.

Waiting for positive reply.

Thanks /Regards

Nirupama Agrawal

Jan 05, 2017

DNA Newspaper customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          As you do every year, this time nobody approached to collect cheque for renewal.
                            Respected sir,
                            I miss. Madhuri s. Potghan, daughter of shri. Sampat s. Potghan (Asi - maharashtra police - railway)...