Election Commission of India [ECI]

Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Election Commission of India [ECI] related photos (294)

Election Commission of India [ECI] Complaints & Reviews

E
Delhi, Delhi
RESPECTED SIR, MY NAME IS BIVIN BABU, I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY VOTER'S CARD AFTER GETTING APPROVED. THEY ARE SHOWING MY CARD WAS DESPATCHED BUT I STILL HAVE'NT GOT IT.PLEASE KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER.MY NO.[protected] ADDRESS: A 6/5 M.S FLATS PESHWA ROAD, NEW DELHI-1
VOTER ID CARD NOT RECIEVED YET

[Mar 23, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pune, Maharashtra
    Sir mene apna pehchan patr banane k liye form bhara tha jab b.l.o hamare yaha p bethe the lekin mene unka number nahi liya mere dhyan ni raha Mujhe form bhare hue 4 mahine se bhi jyada ho gaye h mera naam bhi h mene net p dekha h mujhe apne pehchaan patr ki jaroorat pad rahi h plz mera pehchaan patr mujhtak puhanchwa dijiye plz .. Mera add h pakwara. District moradabad ..uttar pradesh

D
      Mumbai, Maharashtra
      Sir, I basically belong from Odisha and have the voter Id card from there. However, since last 4 years I'm residing in Delhi...

Pune, Maharashtra
      Dear sir, This is to inform you that in election identity card My name should be PARIKH RAMESHCHANDRA AMBALAL But it is printed by mistake PARIKH RAMESHCHANDRA MANSUKHLAL Pl note that my father name is AMBALAL and not MANSUKHLAL. Mansukhlal is name of my grand father I am surprised that I had even submitted correct form with supporting documents, which was varified by your officer.but still mistake. Pl vary same and send correct ID card to my details given bellow Name: PARIKH RAMESHCHANDRA AMBALAL Address: 63, Balleshwar Upvan, Ghuma, Ahmedabad 380058 Identity Card no:UHH3089398
      Grand father

T
        Hosur, Tamil Nadu
        i lost my voter id card while travelling from vishakapatnam to secunderabad on 20.02.2015...pls cancel my voter id for future problems and issue a duplicate id to my home town addreess.. thanking you v.tirupathi rao voter id no-YZK2735936

[Feb 21, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
          Etawah, Uttar Pradesh
          This is to inform you that Sonia Rajput d/o Prem Chand Rajput is in illegal possesion of more than one voter card in her name with different and illegal address and husband's identity. She's not married but unlawfully claims to be wife of Mr. Anil Thareja s/o Tilak Raj Thareja r/o B-34, 3rd floor, dayanand colony, lajpat nagar-4 New Delhi, having buisness premises at 472/28, chisti chaman, kishan ganj, Delhi. There are already multiple complaints against Mr. Anil Thareja for harasment, mental torture and illegal relationship to Miss Sonia Rajput (copies enclosed). As per the provisions under law no citizen of india is entitled to more than one voter card with or without other details. The hindu marriage act has laid provisions for getting married to more than on person at the same time without the event of dissolution of marriage, death a partner. Miss Sonia Rajput whose name appears as Sonia Thareja as per EPIC no. SNJ1767994 is already possesing a adhar card no.[protected] with different details. Mrs. Sunita Thareja w/o Anil Thareja married since 1987 having two children has already filed complaint against Miss Sonia Rajput under National Commission of Women (CW Cell) but still Miss Sonia Rajput is preparing forged documents to prove that she is married to Mr. Anil Thareja. Hence, it is requested to take strict action under law under intimation to me. Regards Mrs. Sunita Thareja w/o Mr. Anil Thareja r/o B-34, 3rd floor dayanand colony, lajpat nagar-4, New Delhi 110024 ph no. [protected]
          illegal EPIC card by  Miss Sonia Rajput

[Feb 17, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

S
            Mumbai, Maharashtra
            I registered for listing (transfer) of my and my wife's name online on http://eci-citizenservices.nic.in. I also submitted...

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
            Sir, I Mrs Sumathy Nachimuthu @ Sumathi Surrendered my Voter ID No JBR3173887 issued for Tiruchengode consitituency and applied for a new one through online web site of Tamilnadu Elections Dept and inclusion for 121-Singanallur constituency . But till date i havenot received the voter ID and as well I got a communication during the 2014 Loksabha Election to vote in a different and far away booth from my home address. Hence today I checked in the Election commision of india website which shows 3 different voter ID with the same name and one with proper address with ID no RTG1637420 and another one with a different address @ Ramanathapuram with ID noROG1006477, another one without any address with ID HBW4394979. I am expecting a due remedy and a new Voter ID for my personnel use. Regards sumathy nachimuthu

[Feb 13, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
              Sir, My name is nachimuthu namasivayam and I surrendered my voter ID no TN/17/08/0481046 issued for place Tiruchengode dt 20/04/2006 and applied for a new one through online enrollment website of Tamilnadu Elections department and inclusion for 121-Singanallur constituency on dt 27 october 2013 with Ref No El 13112411. But till this date I have not yet received voter ID and as well I happened vote in a different booth rather than the one where my belongs. I need due remedy and voter ID for my personnel use. Thanks Regards nachimuthu

[Feb 13, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                Dear sir, i am Bharti Jha i lost my purse ..in that my voter card is there ATM Cards and photos . please block my voter id card for not to be used illegal or misuse ... voter card No: RGB0107375 address : SL-2/47 BBMB Colony Slapper, distt mandi, Township Sundar Nagar (HP) please take a action... thank you.,

[Jan 30, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Updated by romiyo1234 Jan 30, 2015 plz update the status of my complaint ...

New Delhi, Delhi
                  i am residing in b-333 2nd floor shakur pur, new delhi 110034. i have applied for voter id card .
                  after some time when i check status of application no 6642153. i found it is prepared and by calling on 1950 i got voter id no is URU1737808.inspite of all this i could get my voter id so far.
                  so please sir do some thing for me .my phone no is [protected]
                  thanks
                  ARUN RAI
                  Voter application no is 6642153
                  Voter id card no URU1737808
                  Moble no [protected]

[Jan 29, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

New Delhi, Delhi
                    Hi I, Nipun Garg, had applied for voter id card on 8th jan 2015. my voter id card was issued on 16 jan 2015. but i haven't received my voter id card yet. Please look into this matter soon. Name: Nipun Garg Constituency: Rohini AC No - 13 Part No.- 69 Application no. - 7199175 Voter id card no. - AFQ2051332

[Jan 27, 2015] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Boisar, Maharashtra
                      Respected sir, my name is prince date of birth 10/08/1989 distt.- gopalganj bihar i am waiting for my voter card for more than one year, but they didn't deliver it at my communication address. i asked many times and visited block and post office for my voter card but they never give me a proper response, just now i check my voter card status online and its showing every thing on website(voter id -ZXK1707496) i am attaching snap of my online votercard. please help me and take appropriate action so that they will send my voter card at my address. Thanking you! Prince
                      not deliever my voter card at my address

[Jan 18, 2015] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
                        sir, I gave correct spelling of my Father name in Form.6, the name s displayed correctly in the Election Commision Website but in my card it is misspelled, so please check with this, because its necessary in all places such as for getting passport etc.,

Shillong, Meghalaya
                          My good name is Rajiv Kumar Pachani son of Nityananda Pachani.My Elector Voter ID no.is JSP1429056. I am from Vill.:Lama Pale PO:Dimow PS:Silapathar Dist.:Dhemaji Assam and Assembly Constituency No. and Name :114, Jonai(ST).My name is wrongly printed as Rajiv Pachani instead of Rajiv Kumar Pachani which may create some unnecessary problems in my day to day life.So I want to correct my name as Rajiv Kumar Pachani as early as possible.
                          correction of my name as Rajiv Kumar Pachani

[Dec 17, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                            Mysore, Karnataka
                            Raspected sir, Myself Rajkumar Mehta, citizen of India. My complaint is regarding my name and year of birth printed on voter id card is wrong, my name is Rajkumar Mehta and the name printed on card is Ramu Kumar. My year of birth is 1978 and the year of birth printed on the card is 1970. Sir please help me for the above correction as soon as possible. Thankig you. Yours faithfully, Rajkumar Mehta EPIC No. BMH6114060 H No. 22B, Vill- Jamuari, PS- Ichak Thana, Dist.- Hazaribagh, Jharkhand.

[Nov 23, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                              My election card was made on 1/10/2014. Did not get the card but still voted. Now the problem is i have taken the card from election office and it has a faulty address printed. After so many times visiting their office, standing in the queue, i get wrong address printed on my card. I want to bring it to your notice that it has happened with many voters in the charkop constituency and they want us to fill the form again. My voter id is AVE4434189. I hope the issue is resolved soon.
                              wrong address and subject on voter id

M
                                Machhiwara, Punjab
                                Dear Sir/Madam, I have deposited amt.Rs.350 to Bihar Staff Selection Commission Patna through challan Journal No.[protected]...
                                Hi Sir Recently i went for voter id card at matiala 34 MCD office Barat ghar at kakrola the sr. Officer mr modan lal told...

Mumbai, Maharashtra
                                Respected Sir/Madam, I have paid registration fee Rs. 350 for BSSC Graduate Level Exam on 26th september 2014 but till now it is not received from BSSC. Whenever i try it shows payment is not received from bank try after one day. I have also complaint at helpdeskbharti regarding payment. My token no is 38457. Please help me as soon as possible so that i can fullfil remaining process. Thanks, Kind regards Name - Ankesh Kumar Registration. No - [protected] Journal No[protected] Token no- 38457 D.O.B - 15/03/1990 Email - [protected]@gmail.com Mob - [protected]
                                PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED FROM BSSC
                                PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED FROM BSSC

[Oct 15, 2014] Election Commission of India [ECI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.