Ezeego One Travels & Tours
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

I booked a ticket on 29/10/07 and paid online using Ezeego1.com
After receiving the Promo Code when I tried to redeem my free ticket (where I need to pay Taxes only).

The site gave me Invalid code as an error

Even after trying for more that 30-40 times no one has picked up the call & neither they have responded to my emails.

Can any body help me in this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Pratin
Aug 13, 2020
same experience here. I am trying to reach them since last 4 days and cannot reach through email, phone, or blog. Somehow I found their address and landline numbers you would be astonished to know they don't respond there also -

Office : Ezeego One Travel And Tours Private Limited,5A/5B, 3A/3B, Rushabh Chambers,Marol Makwana Road, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (East),
Mumbai -400059
Tel :[protected]/[protected] GSM:[protected]
Fax:[protected]

I got this details from website whois records -

Ezeego One Travels and Tours Pvt Ltd
Karthik Venkatraman
1st Floor, Cecil Court, Lansdowne Road
Colaba
Mumbai, Maharashtra
400039, IN
[protected] somebody picked the phone and said this is cox&kings, though this number is listed in http://whois.domaintools.com/ezeego1.com and snapped it.
This probably the first and last time I have booked on ezeego. The lure of getting a heavy discount on ICICI booking tricked me into it. Terrible service. Half the numbers dont work and the rest no one picks. I somehow managed to get hold of this number from someone. Talk to "Bhavya" from Ezeego[protected]. This is the ONLY NUMBER that works. It belongs to Cox and Kings which owns Ezeego. Finally I had to cancel the booking as I had not got a confirmation from the Airline in 18 hours of booking.. which is ridiculous as the ticket was flight was supposed to be less than 10 hours away.
Have booked the free tkt for Mr.Pratin Ashtekar PNR No:5009253
As per telecom with Mr. Chopra the issue has been resolved and the entire refund has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team
As per telecom with Mr. Chopra the issue has been resolved and refund has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One team.

Ezeego.com — No response [Resolved]

I had booked a ’Deccan’ ticket under ’Ticket pe Ticket’ offer promoted jointly by Ezeego.com and ICICI...

I had recently used ezeego for the first time after seeing the 25% - 50 % Cashback offers with ICICI Platinum and ICICI Gold Credit Cards. I had booked a ticket on 7 th October 2007 using the ICICI Gold Credit Card by which I am supposed to get 25 % Cashback. Due to personal reasons I had to cancel the ticket sometime later.

- I havent received the Refund for the cancelled ticket till now.
    - Also I havent received any Cashback on the same.

There has been no response even after repeated mails to them in the complaints and enquiry division. Also no one picks up the phone, except that the IVR keeps requesting us to hold on for more than 30 minutes and even after which no one picked up. I just wish that I atleast get the ticket refunded or there is some communication from them. I just dont know what to do.
    Aug 13, 2020
    they r surly scamsters n shud be checked . they charge the amount without booking the ticket , specially in case o[censored]pcountry customers . surely for rs. 2000 no one will take legal action but if they cheat 20 persons they r making 40,000 without any trouble. why people r not checking before booking wiht them

I am Sunil Sharma from Bangalore and I booked following tickets on 22-10-07.

1. Bangalore to Delhi Dated 31-10-07 vide PNR- S2-HCQT8.

2. Delhi to Bangalore Dated 11-11-07 vide PNR- QQXF64.

TOTAL Paid Amount for the above 2- tickets- Rs 7626/- only.

I have not received any Confirmed Ticket Still and my flight is just day after tomarrow[protected]. I tried to contact ezeego but their is no response and also when I contacted JetLite then they told that I have to contact ezeego for my confirmation and they told that tickets are blocked but not yet confirmed .

This is very bad and hopefully I am preparing to go consumer court with the above issue to take both ezeego and jetlite so that they can understand the result to cheat the people and taking money from them without any confirmation and response to them.

I would like to hence request to both (ezeego and jetlite)to kinldy send me immeditely my confirmed ticket by [protected]@yahoo.com by the return mail to not make this as any big issue.

OR

Please revert back my paid money of Rs. 7626/- to my credit card.

I am tired now to try to reach ezeego on phone. This is cheating and a very big harrashment to normal citizen.

Waiting your mail.

Sunil Sharma.

ATPL, 33/1, First Floor,
    Lalbagh Road,
    Bangalore-560027.

Mobile: [protected].

I have booked an air ticket in ezeego website on 15.10.2007. And due to some personal reasons i canceled it on 18.10.2007.

Ticket details are:
    Booking reference no : EZR[protected]/A
    Invoice No: I[protected]
    Air service: Jetlite
    ticket amount: Rs.3964

I have not received any communication from them. I keep on trying to get their customer care line. It is not responding. I was holding the line for more than an hour. But no human voice. Electronic voice was requesting to hold the line.
    I tried to contact them and i send a mail to their Email id. But no response.

the same case is with my friends booking also.

His ticket details are:
    Booking reference no : EZR[protected]/A
    Invoice No: I[protected]
    Air service: Indigo
    ticket amount: Rs.3787

I don't know what to do? Please help
    I've been cheated too, almost a month since I'd canceled and still no refund of INR 7728.00 !! So.... what do we do about it except writing online complaints ?!?!?!??!

-anand
    We have spoken Mr. Phillip and informed him the cash back and the cancellation refund has been sent across to the card holders account.

Bina Mathew

ezeego — No Cash Back

I booked a hotel with Ezeego for stay from 9th august to 12th august, 2008. I was supposed to get a cas back of Rs.5000 by 31st August. Its 16th November and i haven't got a single rupee as cash back. I made so many calls to them and sent e-mail but to no use. I guess they are just cheating people.

Thanks.
    whener i call them.. they say that their system is down and that they will arrange for a call back... but no one eve calls back!!! some serious action should be taken against such a company!! Frauds!!

I had booked a flight and then cancelled for which I received a cancellation confirmation email. After 2 months of cancellation and lots of emails (never reverted) and telephone calls at their GSM number given (which is never picked by any executive) and even faxed the complaint did anyone bother to revert on that.
      Such a paethetic service I would say!! Can the management give a look at it?
      Aug 13, 2020

I booked few tickets with ezeego1 and I am entitled for 27 Gift vouchers of future bazar. Right from 6th Oct I am asking this company for my vouchers. Even I approched the CEO Ms Neelu Singh for this matter. No one is bothered about this issue, every time they give me a false committement that the matter will be solved with in few hours by giving sme or other excuses. I request all of the readers t join hands together against this company.
        Aug 13, 2020
        Fully agree/....wats Neelu singh's email id? I havea similar problem!!!
        I have a long standing problem of 4 months for a debit for a ticket which was not issued.

Please tell me if there is anything which can be done.
        7 phone calls and emails later there is no resolution.

yours
        frustatedly
        lakshmy
        FORGET ABOUT YOUR MONEY FRIENDS, AND BY ANY CHANCE, IF YOU GET MONEY, PLESE INFORM ME AND I WILL DISTRIBUTE FREE SWEETS TO EVERY ONE, INCLUDING BEGGARS.
        Can someone please share the email id of Ms Neelu Singh.

While trying to book an Airline ticket through the company's website, the transaction got failed however the company still charged the amount to the credit card. This has now resulted in amount being charged in the credit card statement.
          There has been no response from the company for the 3 emails written. False promise of a call back was made when contacted the company representative in call center. Also, company claims the call center lines to be 24/7 wherein they are unavailable for almost all times.
          The amount is yet to be refunded to me.
          Aug 13, 2020
          I got somewhat similar problem,
          i have booked my flight yesterday today i got mail from them as Jetlite has cancelled the ticket so ur ticket has been cancelled.

i called Jetlite airlines they told me that what ticket they have sent me is fake. there is no PNR as such for Jetlite.

I have mailed a lot and called them but no response yill now.

i havent seen service like this before.

Not responded yet

Sumit

EZEEGO ONE TRAVALS — fake transaction

would like 2 inform u that two fake transaction made on my ICICI Bank Credit Card without my knowledge and intervention,

The details are mentioned below

transaction date 28/06/2009
          transaction time 07/01 AM
          transaction amount Rs.10097, 00
          AND
          transaction amount Rs, 505.00
          transaction 27 jun 2009 for online recharge.
          both the transactions are fake and please stop this transactions urgently.
          for contact mob [protected]
          Dear Mr. Mulla,

Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com, with the subject line as ‘Customer Service – Credit Card'. Request you to provide the relevant details of your credit card, along with your full name and contact details.

We will be glad to assist you.

Nazia Sayeed
          Office of the Nodal Officer
          ICICI Bank

Ezeego1.com — Cheating Case [Resolved]

I experienced some nightmares all because of ezeego1.com. I booked and Indian flight IC404 from bangalore to delhi for 19th...

This is some thing Riduculous.

I had book the Ticket through from Delhi to Mumbai for Two of my relative & also recived the PNR Number.

Today was the Departure Date.When my father in law has reached the Airport It was informed that the Ticket is not Valid.

I checked with my HDFC Credit Card & They confirmed that The amount has been debited.

How Come did you Cancelled the Ticket & did not bother to Inform after the Money was debited from Account.

What Service are you providing ? Is this the way You people treat Your Customer.

What pain should my Relatives has to Go on the Airport

Ezeego — cash back offer [Resolved]

Ezeego has advertised an offer for SBI credit cards on Indian airlines to give 25% cashback on base fare booked on all domestic...

To Press/Cox & Kings officials / Airlines association/Airlines Officials & Ezeego1 officials,

With utter disgust and dismay I am compelled to write this email to all of you to please cancel the registration of Ezeego1.com . Here are some of the links and now I have realized that I am not the only victims but just one of the Huge lot but a few do voice out their opinions and views out of the huge chunk of people victimized or rather tortured by Ezeego1.com. Cox & Kings company of international repute should probably stop dealing with such a company as I understand from the airlines officials that Ezeego1 deals with your esteemed company which really sounds disgusting after having faced such hardships in receiving a simple refund. It would be better if a Leading Service company like Thomas Cooks doesn't want to run down its reputation or add filth to its reputation . Please visit this link for various reviews which reflects the most pathetic and horrible experience each o[censored]s had.

Also I believe licences of such companies should be scrapped . Such companies just take customers for granted which is almost like a sin for any service company existent on planet earth.We all rue for having taken such kind of sick service . Looks like this company is just another fly by night operator with their promo schemes which are just invalid at the time of redeeming or just bogus to improve their sales.

Such kind of a company is a disgrace to IATA, and all the companies associated with such a fraud company should probably cease their relationships as on a broader aspect it would also ruin the reputation of all good companies associated and trying to promote a useless , hopeless and GOOD FOR NOTHING COMPANY like Ezeego1.com.

Sincerely,

Subject: My grievance :Cancellation request ordeal with EZEEGO1.com
              To: [protected]@ezeego1.com
              Cc: [protected]@gmail.com, [protected]@ndtv.com, [protected]@aajtak.com

Hi Team,

Beware of new immature Flight Booking Agencies as dealing with them is no less then involving yourself in an imbroglio. Following is my repeated emails I have been sending to Ezeego1 , website: www.ezeego1.com. They got 2 email addresses to whom I had addressed my below email ( [protected]@ezeego1.com, [protected]@ezeego1.com) as I have not been able to cancel my ticket on phone as I believe probably they have put up a call center just for NAMESAKE!! with no proper staffing or probably they want to promote online booking more for cost cutting.In fact on phone itself the hold message states that if you don't wish to hold on the line for long you can contact us at our email address. Well but as usual like their Hold message which goes on an on...till glory so is their pathetic email support , I really doubt if this company has got an Email support service at all. I would please like you all to put my article in your news paper as it has been more than 2weeks since I have sent the following email after my failed attempts in contacting any of their representatives to cancel my ticket. There is neither any provision to cancel the ticket online nor I could find any gentleman on phone in their sales office to actually assist me rather I had to face a bang of phone on my ears before I could speak anything about my issue to the representative just banged the phone on me which speaks enough of their customer service. Well such services really makes me think who says Customer is God I guess for such companies customer is just another 'Bakra'.

I would rather prefer booking tickets directly from airline companies rather than going through such callous agency with lack of infrastructure it is better to have a Baniya ka Dukaan rather than running such a business and being part of the Service industry with the most pathetic service one could actually face. With my above message I would like to open eyes of innocent Indian citizens who end up being a Prey of such unscrupulous,uncommitted Company which holds no regard for customers .

I would appreciate if my grievance is taken up suitably and having high hopes and anticipating your support on the same as this email is for a noble cause to bring such companies to senses and prevent people from dealing with such disgusting agencies.

Mithesh SK

Subject: Cancellation request ordeal
              To: [protected]@ezeego1.com
              Cc: [protected]@ezeego1.com

Hi Team,

I have been desperately trying to cancel the ticket, of Indian Airlines - Reference No : EZR[protected] /A (Mumbai - Cochin) of Mr.Sundar Kumar and Jayanthi S Kumar but unfortunately neither me nor my receptionist could catch hold of any representative on phone as the call center representatives seem to be busy forever the hold message is on till glory and good to hear for people who have absolutely no work . Also I tried on your registered office and sales office numbers but some 1 picked and just banged the phone..sorry to say but I guess its a very bad customer experience. I do book quite a good amount of tickets online from your site but never knew that the customer has to suffer so much at times if needed to communicate on phone unlike Clear Trip and Make my Trip.

As I had to book a separate ticket as they had to reschedule their visit due to some unavoidable circumstances during the afternoon time flew by Go Indigo 3.15pm flight .Hence I hereby request you could please process my cancellation request. Hoping for better customer experience in near future as I do have a good amount of domestic and international flight bookings.

Sincerely,

Mithesh K
              Aug 13, 2020
              EzeeGo1 is an EzeeCome, EzeeGo Fly-by-Night disorganisation with no staff and ethics. It needs to be kicked in its .....well .... anatomy region.

I was similarlry put to unnecessary hardship on the 03rd November 2007 while travelling on the Bombay - Coimbatore sector. Till today, I have no reply with lots of assurances, all of them falsies, that my issues would be resolved. When and how; I do not know. Better be wise and look out for standard agents please. Spare yourself the anguish and headaches later.

EzeeGo needs to be charged with criminal defraud of its gullible customers. It needs to be derostered from the ROC. Somebody [censored] this muck.

Venkatesh Naidu
              just i want my refund quickly!!
              As per telecom with Mr. kumar his issue has been sorted out.The refund against the cancellation has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team.
              yes, i totally agree with mitesh ezeego is a horrible site and i have similar experience with them they have not credited my money even after 2 mt of cancellation of my ticket, i everybody not to use this site for booking anything.
              ok then can someone here help us with some sites we can find good and correct travel agents we can book flights from

please can someone help me book a flight with an agent
              please im stuck in china please