Ezeego One Travels & Tours
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

I am Dr. Rakhi Motwani and i want to complaint against THis EZEE Go Travels. i have never visited this site nor heard of this travels and on 15th april, 2009 when i was at my home i got a smsm alert that you have made a transaction of 36411 from the EZEE Go Travels and i was shocked. The matter is with my Credit card company but i want to know the detaisl about this compnay and how can they use my credit card when i have never dne any buisness with them not even heard about them. The company used my credit card and this is indeed not acceptable. kindly get back to me on my menioned email address.

I booked ticket just 3 days back.
    I received the ticket.
    At the time of booking ticket, I was told, if I cancel before 2 hours of departure. I will be given money in the form of credit note after deduction fees of Rs. 50.
    Same was mentioned in the "check rules" link at the time booking ticket. I have taken snapshot of the same as they may change their site in future.
    Now I had to cancel the ticket. They are directing me to another link on the website. They are saying no money will be refunded. Actually they have two conflicting policies on the website, which I came to know just now.
    Inspite of Customer Service office agreeing to it, they don't want to give money back. I called them up almost 10 time since yesterday.
    This is really horrible experience. If they goofed up internally, why should I suffer?
    Please suggest what to do now.
    My booking reference number is: EZR[protected]

I had booked a flight ticket (indigo airlines) on 31st march'08, from bangalore to new delhi. The website ezeego1.com had promised to book the ticket and send me confirmation PNR no. within a minute. My online net banking account (ICICI debit card mode of payment) reflected a debit payment of Rs. 10, 992/- towards flight booking with ezeego.com.
      Moreover i did not get the confirmation and my money was also blocked with ezeego1.com. The travel was urgent and i was left with no further money to book another ticket as backup. I have incurred a loss of around Rs.30, 000/- because of this reckless behaviour of ezeego1.com. As they did not even intimate me of the flight not being booked, and also the money was not credited back to my account at the month end, due to which i have to pay a fine of Rs. 750 to ICICI Bank for low Quaterley balance.
      I'm left with no option but sue the company (ezeego1.com) for my damages.

I have been charged Rs. 7245 on my credit card for some air tickets without my authorisation. I have never been to this site before and never made any online transactions or swiped my credit card at any of your offices if you have any. The matter is with my credit card company and if need be will go further if not resolved. My email id is [protected]@hotmail.com if you want to get back to me on this matter.
        Not sure what's up with these Ezeego people...we have never used their service...EVER...never even HEARD of them before...but they made SIX fraudulent charges to our credit card today.

2 charges for $214, 1 charge for $189, 1 charge for $156, 2 charges for $121.

$680 total. All made by Ezeego through an internet-based account, according to our credit card company.

Unfortunately for Ezeego...and fortunately for us...our card had a zero balance for the past month and our awesome fraud/security department at our credit card company flagged the unusual activity and called us right away.

Downside is that now we have had to cancel our credit card and have a new one issued.

I've Googled Ezeego and found nothing but bad news about them. Ours is just one more story to add to the pile.
        Dear All
        I have a very bad experience. In December 2008, my credit card Company's brilliant fraud detection Team called me in the thrid week and checked up if I had bought airtickets from Ezeego -5 transactions amounting to over Rs 32, 000 .As I was not anything like that, yhey requested me to give a disput form...their officer brought and took my signature. I was told by the bank that the issue is over and they will take care.

I told the Bank officials to alert Ezego as well as the airlines as the passengers are suppose to carry the credit card copy duly signed buy me for their booking. Apparently my credit card Bank also goofed up the matter as...

To my dismay, after 2 months the Bank came back to me with charges that 3 out of the 5 transactions are secured and hence I need to pay. I have disputed the unfair claim.

I am now literally fighting with my credit card Company . They asked me to file a police complaint and give the acnowledgement and they will reverse the 3 transactions. Under protest, I did go to the police spent substantial time and finally lodged the complaint..went through the enquiry . The police finally gave a a certificate to be given to the Bank to close it out.

The Bnak is still harassing me and I am determined to fight it out on principles .despit the tremendouus wate of time and energy and money.

i am wriying this so that I do not want more people to get into such trouble. Bothe Ezeego and Bank "Standard Chartered Bank ( my Gold card credit card is from this bank).
        I have been with the Standard Chartered Bank with impeccable record and this is how thay also deal with things. Beware of bot these companies who have poor systems that allow intruders in.
        with regards
        Mohan kumar

I wanted to book 1 ticket as Ezeego website was showing an offer of 75% cash back on basic fare of spice jet. However, on filling the journey details the website was showing me the options (in terms of airlines, times of flight and prices), but when i select the spice jet flight the booking page was not opening. I have tried this at least 15 times in the last 3 days but I am facing the same problem.

I am getting the following error message:

"Internal Server Error
          The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
          Please contact the server administrator, [protected]@dummy-host.example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
          More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

[protected][protected][protected][protected]

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at www.ezeego1.co.in Port 80"

The customer care centre is not helping me in any manner and complaints sent to the company through the company email is just generating an auto response without any company representative coming to help me.

They do not do the booking over calls. It has been an extremely frustrating experience.

Kindly advice/help.

Ezeego1 travel has used my credit card online for Rs.20000/-. I get to know this only when i received the sms alerts from the bank. I immediately blocked my card.

Very next day I understand my friend also went through the same experience, she too blocked her card.

EZEEGO1 Travel agency should be the biggest fraud... someone needs to do something about it.
            Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd. customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.
            Dear Ms. Dsouza,

Greetings from Ezeego1.

This is with reference to the comment regarding the misuse of your credit card.

While we share our concerns at the possible misuse of your card, we do understand your position but we regret to inform you that we are not permitted to disclose details of customers or their transactions to you. However once we receive the request from the bank, we will cooperate with the bank authorities in their investigations and you can get the details related to the transaction from bank.

Should you require any further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us on Pallavi.[protected]@ezeego1.com.

Pallavi Garud.

I have book the Spice Jet air ticket through the mobile with the assistance of one of your Agent. He booked correctly from Bangalore to Delhi. But from Delhi to Bangalore he book 27 March 7Am instead of 13.15 Pm ( 1.15 PM ). But verbally he confirmed the he is booking 13.15 pm IE 1.15 pm flight but i received the ticket of 7 AM in the morning please help me and change the timings to

28 Mar 1.15 PM i.e 13-15 Pm

Also i tried calling Customer Care 15 times from last 5 days yet problem is not resolved.

They were keep on telling me that concern department will take care but while booking they assist me through the telephone but now resolving this no one is calling me back, I also sent complaint to [protected]@ezeego1.com but there is no reply from any one.

Santhosha

My name is Abhijit Chowdury
                I have booked tickets of indgo Abhijit Chowdhury & Anindita Chowdhury of indigo of 27th November 2008 of 6E 273 320 from Kolkata to Agartala though online money transfer from EZEEGO1.COM

server problem it has became a transaction failure. But the amount has already been debited from my account.

They also promissed me to refund the amount that is Rs. 5350/- within 7 (seven) days.

I have asked for fresh booking and making adjustment of the amount . But they refused to do so.

But, till date they haven't refunded the money, but, they called me and told that the amount have been refunded.
                I have checked my account even today but the amount is yet to be refunded.

Air Ticket from Ezeego1 — Non refund of money debited during transaction failure

My name is Abhijit Chowdury
                I have booked tickets from Ezeego1 by online internet banking money trasfer method of indgo Abhijit Chowdhury & Anindita Chowdhury of indigo of 27th November 2008 of 6E 273 320 on 7th November 2008 from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose/Dum Dum Intl (CCU), Kolkata to Agartala (IXA), Agartala
                The two tickets costs me Rs. 5350/-

I was informed by phone through your cumtomer care unit that the booking has not be done due to transanction failure of their server.
                But the amount has already been debited from my account.
                I have asked for fresh booking with the same amount. But was denied.
                Intead I was informed that if I send the details of my account, the amount will be refunded within 7 days.
                Accordingly I sent all the details on 8th November 2008
                I called them again and again.
                Then Ms. Wahida Mujawar asked me to send the account statement. That also has been sent to them.
                After that they stop contacting me and till date they haven't refunded my amount.

Ezeego1 is particularly slow in refund. I did a cancellation on 16Oct 08. Still have not received refund. I've called up ezeego1 so many times, all in vain. Booking reference : EZR[protected] A . Last complain number : 1212489 : 1-Dec'08 Please help. Subhajit. [protected].c

Please don't hesitate to call if you can help in anyway. I'llr eally appreciate.

I did a compliant for the cancellation of Flight Jet lit S2 231 from Delhi to Bangalore for date 29 oct 2008. Cnacellation was done on 26 oct 2008. I enquire 2 times for the refund, and every time customer service operator told me that the refund will be done in next 5 working days.My latest complaint was attended by Chandrakant last week with compliant no 1189661.
                    Could you please let me know when will you refund me in my Account.
                    I am really very frustrated with these type of service offered by ezeego.
                    I need reply of this mail as soon as possible, and please dont reply the same that refund will be done in next ..working days.

I advice all the people please never ever use Ezeego. They are in simple words the biggest cheaters, crooks, nonsense and no respect for human beings.

I had booked a return ticket to Calcutta on 27th August. The transaction failed and the money was debited from my account. I raised the issue on the same date via these request numbers 77293, 99190, 99397.

I have been begging these guys to return my money and till date they havent.

They simply keep you on hold and have no respect for any human beings.I have been insulted by them many a times.

I feel very dejected and i urge people never to use their services or else you will cry and feel frustrated like i do.

Incase you still feel to be screwed then do it.

My Name is Rajesh Francis . You can speak to all the floor supervisors namely Dheeraj and Samir, Namrita, Ashwani.

Travel Details

Onward Journey

Name of flight : Spice Jet, From Bangalore to Kolkatta, Date of Journey 30th August, 2008, Time of Journey 9 AM

Return Journey

Name of flight : Indigo Airline, From Kolkatta to Bangalore, Date of Journey 31st August, 2008, Time of Journey 5 PM

The floor supervisors are just crooks and nothing but lies come out from them. I believe that this company has no ethics and respect for its customers. I am planning to sue them and take legal actions against them for thier behaviour. I am now not going to accept any refunds from them but sue them for atleast 10 folds.

Folks please support me if you would like not to be treated as the way they have been to me.

Ezeego1 — Insult to Humanity itself

I have been begging these guys to return my money and till date they havent.

Incase you still feel to be screwed then do it.

Travel Details

Onward Journey

Return Journey

round trip from bengaluru-newdelhi booked on ezeego1.com using icici credit card.on 8-6-2009 completed journey on 10 &20 june2009.i did not get the benefit of ticket pe ticket offer.they r cheats
                      Requesting with the people dont go with ezeego1 offer, absolutely fraud and cheat site. this was the last journey i have made through ezeego.never will book through this site>

i have booked the ticket on 12th of june with 40% offer.Till date i have not refunded the amount. when i raise the complaint over a phone they have given the complaint number[protected]said that we will revert in a week.After 3 week i contacted customer care, they told like this offer is not valid for payment through net banking.Absolutely rubbish. WE CAN FIND WHEN WE OPEN THE WEB PAGE 40% OFFER ON DOMESTIC FLIGHT BUT NO WHERE THEY MENTIONED THE THIS CONDITIONS>
                      Dear Mr. Amin,

Greetings from ezeego1!

Further to our telecom, your confirmed booking on Air India (EZR[protected]/A) is not eligible under the offer since Net banking is used as a mode of payment. The same is also clearly mentioned in the terms and conditions. “Offer is valid for bookings made using your Master/ Visa Credit & Debit cards only. Payments made through Net Banking/ Oxicash/ Paymate options are not eligible under the offer”.

Trust the above clarifies.

Kind regards,
                      Team ezeego1

I had booked a flight ticket by www.ezzego1.com, flight details are Go Air, 10th Sep 6:00 am from New Delhi to Mumbai.br...

I am booking ticket from My ICICI card on Ezeego site from more than 1 year, but from last month the site is giving problem that "your transaction is failed" due to VBV(verified by Visa) failure. I have contacted their customer care but they are saying false excuses that it may be due to network problem, but my other card is working on same site and also from my same card i have booked tickets on another site.
                        There is problem only from Ezeego1 site, i have contacted ICICI also, from there side it is ok and also it will be as i am able to book from same card from another sites. But these Ezeego people are doing nothing on this. i am feeling very helpless on this.
                        Aug 13, 2020

I booked the ticket with the passenger name "Sumit Wadhwani", but on the ticket, it is reflecting "Gaurav Gupta"
                          Customer care person say, you need cancel the ticket and book the fresh ticket.
                          It is website issue, then why I should pay airlines cancellation charges and ezeego1 handling charges ?
                          Please file a complaint against ezeego1.
                          Dear Mr. Gupta,

Greetings from Ezeego1.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.

Further, we wish to inform you that the applicable refund for the cancellation has been processed from our end. Also as per our records, the same was informed to you by us.

Should you require any further clarification please feel free to revert to me.

Pallavi Garud.

After seeing advts. in newspapers and on website had booked tkts. on Spicejet flights for Delhi-Goa and Goa - Delhi under booking reference EZR[protected]/A and[protected]/A with shopping value Rs. 9069 and Rs. 7660 using ICICI Credit Card. Now they are denying the discount on the pretext that travel tkts. were for SPICEJET. No such condition was indicated in the advt. It is a claear case of misguiding and procuring businness by hiding crucial information. To put it bluntly it is cheating. Seeing some other similar complaints I am convinced that it is all deliberate.

I had booked four ticket s from bhopal to Mumbai under ICICI credit card cash back offer. Details of the booking are as below

Date 14/108/20078
                              Flight : 9w-3108
                              Travel Date : 16th Aug 2008
                              Booking Reference No: EZR[protected]/A
                              XXLN REF -O081135
                              XXLNl Date : 16th Aug 2008
                              Credit Card payment by ICICI Card No [protected]
                              Total Fare : Rs. 27, 740.00(DR).

More than one month has passed and also my card's 2'nd statement (After the booking) will come after 4 days, but yet i have received no cash back from ezeego1.com which amounts to almost Rs. 27, 740.00
                              requested to pl acknowledge and ensure refund please.
                              Lt Col Nadeem Rafat
                              Dear Mr. Rafat,

Greetings from Ezeego1.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have already processed the applicable refund from our end. The same has been communicated to you on mail as well as on call.

We request you to kindly confirm the same and inform us if there is any other issue pending resolution from our end.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I failed to understand why inspite of several length phone calls (~90 min) with your customer service, they could not resolve my case.

I tried booking a Kingfisher RED ticket through your website but during the transaction it failed. However the money is deducted from my CITIBANK Card. The details of the same are as follows:

Flight No.: IT 3568 320
                                Date : 12Oct'08
                                Bank Tran ID : 025747
                                Amt : INR 9547

I have tried to explain it to several executive at you office viz. JENIFER, AHIN, LEON etc. but to no avail.

I even checked with Kingfisher where I was given two PNR nos. a) PDRMFK ; b) EAJQPE.

Now, with all these information your executives want me to re-book the ticket, which does not sound very impressing.

I shall apprecite if you kindy issue my e-ticket or oblige me by reverting my money with inerest and my phone call bills.

Debojit Das
                                +91 [protected]

I had booked a ticket on 16/06/2008 through the ezeego website with Booking Reference No. EZR[protected]/A, using my ICICI Credit card. However, there were some errors on the website some errors and ticket could not be generated. I called up the customer care and they (Satish) replied me with a Cancellation Acknowledgement saying that the transaction was cancelled.
                                  From: [protected]@ezeego1.com [mailto:[protected]@ezeego1.com]
                                  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 3:52 PM
                                  To: Joydeep Das
                                  Subject: Cancellation Acknowledgement (6E - 23/06/08)

DearMr Joydeep,
                                  We acknowledge receipt of your request for cancellation as per the details mentioned hereunder.
                                  Your Booking Reference No: EZR[protected]/A

No of Adults 1
                                  No of Children 0
                                  Customer remarks : AS PNR WAS NOT GENERATED PROCESS FOR FULL REFUND REF SATISH
                                  [protected][protected][protected][protected]
                                  However, in reality they charged for this transaction also (for which no one travelled) and it is reflected in my credit card statement.

This has landed me in unnecessary trouble of following up with ezeego and ICICI while I am away in Dubai.

I have called up ezeego customer care several times, but someone will always put me on hold to find the status all over again from scratch. I have been calling from Dubai and lost about Rs. 2000 (forget about the harassment) just following up. They promise to give a call back but never do so.
                                  The chat link on the site does not work. The gsm nos. for customer care are switched off. If I send an email, the automated reply gives me a new ref no. I am just frustrated at the kind of trouble ezeego has made me to go through.

I even wrote to the Thomas, ezeego Operations head. He read the email (I got a read receipt) but did not have the courtesy to even reply with an acknowledgement.

I hope there is someone who can help me...

I booked a tickets for 4 persons from Mumbai to Kolkata through ezeego1. Booking reference no. is EZR[protected]/A
                                    Flight was scheduled on 21st june.
                                    The flight got cancelled by airlines itself. Ezeego1 refunded partial amount on 5th July.
                                    3300 rs is still pending with him. I called them many times and sent so many mails. Each time they accepted their fault and assured me about refund within 3-4 working day. But no refund as of now.I have all proof of mails and the request no's also.
                                    complain request no's are ...
                                    It is already 50 days.
                                    I called so many times and each time they kept me waiting for 30 minute on average for verifying details and those calls cost me so much. And I paid credit card amount by myself after borrowing money to avoid huge fines by credit card.

What should I do?

I got a promo code for a booking on spicejet. When i tried to make a booking, it was locked. And they said it would take 24Hrs to activate. After 2 days i tried again, this time they said that the promo code was already used by someone and they have no details, for getting the details they need 2 days time.
                                      I have been calling them again and again.
                                      Its been more than 10 days, there is no action from them. The customer care is horrible, they dont keep record of the issue, everytime you need to explain the issue. In the end they would say that they would forward the request to concerned dept.
                                      The fact is the offer is just a fraud to promote their business.

ezeego — Fraud on Promo code

In the past 6 days, I have had a BAD experience trying to redeem one Promo code for a "free" ticket. Customer Service agents, though polite and courteous, are unable to resolve my issue even with the help of Supervisors and make committments about resolution and calling back but no one have ever called back. In my case, I was issued 8 promo codes and have used 6 successfully. The Call Centre agents insist that one of the remaining codes is shown as used by their system, even though they can see only 6 one way tickets booked under my other email ID.
                                      They refuse outright to let me speak with a Supervisor or even give me the name, address and ID of the Company CEO or even the Company Registered Office address.

Am seriously contemplating legal action and writing to Air Deccan CEO Capt Gopinath to blacklist this company.
                                      they are the cheater no,even i called them so many times to their call center no but no body responded,if you want to book go to the airlines website directely and book the ticket why to pay ezzego extra money which service they dont give
                                      one of the most faltu company

ezeego — Hotel booking fraud

Just a little background on the issue.

1) Booking was made to this hotel with ezeego.

2) I was not allowed to check in when i reached the hotel as the hotel has not received any payments for the booking, I called up Ezeego and after waiting 3-4 hours in the lobby i was finally allowed to check-in. A commitment was made by ezeego back-end that the payment will be done by evening.

3) Ezee-go made no payment and I was regularily disturbed by the Hotel staffs for hours after check-in to call up ezeego and confirm payment

4) I spent 2-3 hours calling (on roaming) or waiting from ezeego for a answer.( My stay ahd already become nightmare working out with ezeego/hotel)

5) No Payment was made to the hotel and I had to pay full amount to the hotel at check-out.

6) I complaint to ezeego asking for refund and followed up for 2-3 months. Each time I was assured the refund will be done in 72 working hours.

As you see Ezeego has shown unprofessional attitude turning a deaf ear to this complaint. I am not sure what should be done next