Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours related photos (15)

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

SUCHANDRA SENGUPTA

Till now i didn't get the discount money (25% of basic fare) back to my credit card account. I have booked three indian airlines ticket from mumbai to hyderabad trough ezeego1. Co. In on 26th september through sbi credit card. But till now i didn't get back the money back to my account. My ticket pnr no and ezeego reference number are as follows :

Pnr no: ic remr27
Ref:ezr[protected] / a

I have launched complain several times through sbi (Ezeego customer care are not lifting the phone) customer care. The complain nos are:
1) mk[protected],

I am really harassed with this kind of conduct.

Please help.

Thanks and regards
Suchandra sengupta
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:30:24
With respect to Mr. Sengupta's cash back against the SBI offer the same has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team
i have not received credit card but the bank has been sending bill
The State bank of India, has not sent me credit card, but regular in sending bill, month after month

Ezeego — No refund on cancellation [Resolved]

Rohit Bohra
    I had booked a ticket for Decmeber 29th on Bangalore-Calcutta Sector on a Jetlite flight..
    Booking reference number:...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (29)

anandray
    I'd booked a Bangalore - Kolkata flight(JetLite), dt. Dec 13 ticket on October 9 using ICICI credit card through http://www.ezeego1.co.in/ . Never received an E-ticket(or any other form of the ticket). Called, emailed, sent online notifications, but to no avail... Finally got them on phone after almost a week, someone picked up after 25 minutes of waiting on the toll free number[protected].. All she could tell me was that the ticket was yet to be purchased !!!?!?!?!?!?!! She took my phone number and said that they'll get back to me with more info... But again no news from them.. Tried to call them again and again and again... Finally got them on phone after 10 days and came to know that they never purchased the ticket !!!! It was already more than a fortnight(Oct 26), so, I asked for canceling the transaction... They said they'll be processing the cancellation and refund the money in 7 days. I got an acknowledgment mail against the cancellation immediately.. To my utter surprise, I received a call from THE EZEEGO a couple of days after I'd canceled!!! Obviously the person who'd called was not aware of the cancellation... However, I told her about it and that was it. SInce then I've been waiting for the refund.. Its been over 25 days now and I'm yet to get the refund.. Checked with ICICI and they said no refund yet!!!! The amount of transaction was over Rs 7k...

Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 21:49:49
    The amount of INR 7728 has been refunded to the card holder's account on 23rd Nov. We have informed Mr. Ray about the same.

Ezeego1 Team.
    Yes, indeed they did.. They called me up and notified that the amount has been refunded.. Thanks!

Satish Suggu
      Hi All,

I am not sure whom to raise this question. I have sent a complaint with proper screen images to ezeego but they did not reply till date.
      I feel the mail sent was quite crisp and detail to avoid any confusion.

To summarize:
      There is an ICICI cash back offer going on for airtline tickets. I was trying to book tickets from MUM-Vishakapatanam, which offered me a basic fare of 4000 and 5499 with taxes.
      The issue here is when you move for checking out (booking) it displays some other fare + again airport tax which totals much higher.

this is complete unfair and help consumers in resolkving this issues. above all if i try to reach there customer care number i am not able to it is always busy.
      each time i was kept on hold saying "all executives are busy" for nearly 10 mins and i am frustruted with this attitude. even i tried calling them at midnight being 24 X 7 service but bo reply.
      If anyone is aware of law where i can complain and proper action to be taken please let me know.
      I am running out of time on booking air tickets if really ezeego is offering this discounted price.
      -Satish
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:28:57
      DEAR SIR,

KINDLY GIVE US THE DETAILS OF THE AIR TICKETS BOOKED THRU.MY ICICI VISA CREDIT CARD NO. ON 25.06.2008 & 28.06.2008 FOR RS. 6303/- & RS. 12606/-.

PL. BE NOTED THAT I HV NOT BOOK ANY AIR TICKETS AGAINST MY CREDIT CARD. KINDLY PROVIDE US THE DETAILS OF THE TICKETS & THE NAME OF THE PERSON SO AS TO TAKE THE MATTER WITH THE CARD ISSUING AUTHORITY.

REGARDS & THANKS,

GANESH C. GHOSH

Ezeego1 — Cash Back Offer

I have made 8-9 transactions in June 2008 with ezeego1.com at that time scheme was going on 50% cash back offer. But till now they have not made any cash back. No of times i have made a calls.
      Ezeego ICICI Cash Back offer is Nice.
      no cause for complaint. My experience has been pretty decent. I guess we just dont read fine print of an offer. we should know there are some requirements of any offer and sometimes we think it applies to all!. There is a cash back offer going on right now and the cash back working is pretty clear. Atleast to me.
      Ezeego is the worst service provider and a cheat company.

I had booked a ticket and while booking i opted for EMI for ICICI Credit card.
      and surprise came when i got my credit card statement .

There ICICI had charged me processing fee of 1063 rupees and a service tax for amount 109 on that.

I queried from ICICI bank and they told its not their fault. EMI conversion costs and for that 7.5% is being charged.

I called Ezeego customer care and talked to Akhshita kasak.(It takes nearly 7 minutes eery time u call and some one starts responding to your call )
      She also told Ezeego should not charge me and its should be the basic chages for ticket that i should have been charged .

In the page where we pay for the ticket there no where its mentioned that customer will be charged for the conversion- not even a * mark which will make the customer to think before opting for this option.
      So i had opted- otherwise i would have definitely paid on my own.

Now neither Ezeego1 nor the bank is taking responsibility of this.Its definitely fault of Ezeego as they have never mention on site, FAQ or in terms and condition.

There was another surprise - The total ticket fair was 17, 725.and there was cash back of 10% for base fair (that was nearly 1600)
      Now ezeego is saying my tickets are not eligible for cash back as i opted for EMI.
      But This condition was also no where mentioned in terms and condition page of the offer details.
      Franky in Kingfisher web site i was getting tickets for 16800 but thinking of cash back i paid 17, 725 for getting cash back of 1600..

These people are cheat, never trust them
      my booking no is EZR[protected]/A
      ezeego is simply the worst website and fraud company...
      Ezeego is a fraud.
      I booked my tickets on 25 January under the ICICI credit card cashback offer, which says book till 31st of January and get to cashback.
      while booking the ticket to coupon code was accepted and said you will get cashback in 7 working days.

but now when I contacted them they says offer valid for flying before 31st Jan and they removed the offer page from website.

Ezeego1. Co. In — Amount debited but no booking done [Resolved]

geeta g kamath
        I had booked ticket from bangalore to mumbai on the 7th of november for traveling on 2oth nov by air deccan thru EzeeGo1.co.in....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

Ezeego1 — Ezeego1 is fraud -worst customer experience [Resolved]

kaushikmanoj
        Ezeego1 is fraud company.
        india's biggest online travel bazaar is crap and they are india's biggest cheater.
        Complaint comments  Comments  (24)

Rajesh Nair
        I had booked return tickets for Bangalore from Mumbai for 2 PAX on Spice Jet through ezeego1.com, and due tosome exigency had it cancelled. The airlines (Spice Jet) has also sent me confirmation, and confirmed that they have refunded the money to ezeego1.com. The PNRs are VR6FAW and XRY9AT.I am yet to get any refund from ezeego1.com. I am also not able to get through the numbers published by them.
        I had also visited their Andheri office for details, but they could not help me.
        I am looking forward to file a complaint against this company and take legal recourse.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:28:06
        I m unable to go to cancellation site in ur website & therefore I hv done the canceelation directly through Indigo Airline & they will refund the money to you which u will defintely refund to my credit card account as available with you.My booking ref for flight with you is
        HE84BM for flight from Goa to Kolkata via Hyderabad for 18th Nov in the name as stated above SAKTIPADA CHOWDHURY
        My ph no [protected]
        With respect to Mr. Nair's cancellation the refund has been processed to the card holder's account.

HI,

I AM MANISH AGRAWAL AND PAYING THE PENALTY FOR BOOKING AN AIR TICKET THROUGH EZEEGO1.COM. I HEARD COX AND KINGS IS BEHIND THIS SITE. HOW CAN SUCH A EFFICIENT TRAVEL COMPANY DO THIS KIND OF VENTURE. THUS I SUGGEST EVERYBODY TO BE CAUTIOUS ABOUT COX AND KINGS ALSO.
        I had booked an air ticket with reference number EZR[protected]/A from HYDERABAD to BHUBANESWAR on 16th DECEMBER.
        DUE TO SOME UNAVOIDABLE REASONS I COULD TRAVEL ON 21 DEC 2007 WITH THIS TICKET AND TRIED TO CANCEL THE SAME THOUGH KINGFISHER AIRLINES, BUT THEY SAID THAT AS I HAVE CROSSED THE 4 HOURS DEADLINE, THEY CAN'T CANCEL IT. THEY SUGGESTED TO BE A 'NO SHOW' AND ATLEAST THE TAXES WILL BE REFUNDED IN THAT CASE. I CONFIRMED THE SAME WITH EZEEGO1 CUSTOMER CARE GUY (VAIBHAV) WHO TOLD ME YES THE TAXES WILL BE REFUNDED TO ME IN 21 DAYS. I PLACED A CANCELLATION REQUEST ON THE SAME DAY. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN CALLING THESE GUYS REGULARLY AND THEY KEEP SAYING THAT REFUND WILL BE DONE IN NEXT 72 HOURS. BUT NO USE. LAST SOMEBODY NAMED JAGDISH SAID IT WILL BE DONE WITHING 7 DAYS BUT AGAIN NOTHING HAPPENED.

CAN SOMEBODY SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO AS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT HELPING.

Manish

bina Mathew
          We have booked the Mr. bhattacharya and his family on the same flight for the same day.

Kind regards,

Ezeego1 Team
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:28:05
          I had tried to book a ticket on ezeego1.com on October 30,2007 . The ticket was for Mumbai to Kolkatta on Nivember 17,2007 and return from Kolkatta to Mumbai on 20th November 2007 for two adult and one child. The Booking reference Number EZR[protected]/A . The invoice for the same charged my card with Rs 23,723 on my ICICI credit card

I did not received the complete reservation of the round trip that I had booked. I immediately wrote to them that I have not received the complete booking of the tickets so cancel the bookings . I received a confirmation that from ezeego on October 30 itself that they acknowledge the receipt of my cancellation as per details that my transaction ID was 290906.(enclosed)

I then tried to get in touch with Ezeego at [protected] ( no one picked up) [protected] those numbers were unreachable. I then tried 28529309 where I could reach Ms Mansi on 30/10/2007 at 4:10 PM to inform her that my card should not be charged as I had received an sms that my card has been charged. She said all the people are busy and her customer service representatives shall be getting in touch with me shortly.

Then I called ICICI Bank credit card department 28307777 spoke to Ms Subhada of ICICI and she said that she would keep my complain in the computer and as it was not reflected in my statement the dispute could not be raised. But she assured me the necessary action to stop payment for such transaction was done.

Thereafter I went out of station and when I checked my credit card account to my surprise I found the amount 23723 was charged to my card and so I tried to call the ezeegoo and reached same Ms Mansi at 28529309 at 10:45 on 12/11/2007 and she again said she cannot transfer nor give me the number to any responsible person. And that I should leave my name and number and someone will get in touch with me I kept my name and number and no one got in touch with me.

I then spoke to ICICI bank I spoke to Mohit, Amit who heard my request and said I would be forwarded to supervisor on one occasion I was even connected to the supervisor but before I could get a satisfactory reply the phone got disconnected. Then I spoke to Kamini at around 11 who connected me to Rahul of chargeback department who generated a dispute number SR 44358521 and asked me to fax the request for raising a dispute at Fax no 66466683 . I asked for a phone number where I could confirm if the Fax has reached , He said that The OK receipt of the fax was enough.

In the mean while I received a mail from ezeego saying I had to personally cancel the tickets and that would be possible only 2 hours before the flight and I would be charged 500 for each cancellation. I had received a confirmation of booking from Mumbai to bhubaneshwar but I had booked Mumbai to Kolkatta and Kolkatta to Mumbai.

I request you to kindly ensure that since the tickets were not booked not to pay ezeego any money and not to charge my card. First I was not provided the booking as was raised in the invoice and confirmed in their website and then I have valid cancellation receipt on the same day of cancellation acknowledgement on October 30,2007 on 3:23 PM from [protected]@ezeego1.com

I am enclosing the following details

A: The Invoice of Booking Mumbai Calcutta Calcutta Mumbai : Advance paid 23,723- Booking reference EZR[protected]/A

B : Cancellation acknowledgement to Booking reference No EZR[protected]/A

Kindly understand I am feeling extremely harassed, agonized and mentally stressed as I cannot get any answer to what is happening to my Rs 23,723 charged to my card and I have not received the tickets.

Kindly ensure my credit card is not charged for an amount that has been debited without receipt of the tickets that I was supposed to receive and travel on.

Yours sincerely,

Sudipto Bhattacharya
          That was after 361 phone calls to ezeego and 118 phonecalls to ICICI after getting nowhere I started mailing at [protected]@icicibank.com,[protected]@icicibank.com and [protected]@icicibank.com. Then the ICICI Bank machinery started to roll. ICICI Told me not to worry my card will not be charged to the extent of 23,273 for the tickets, that was the first solace. They called up and gave me the address of gaurav.[protected]@icicibank.com I constatly emailed the updated version and finally one day before my trip was scheduled the EZeego persons started to call and they said they will not be able to give the refund, so though I was not mentally prepared to travel after I had known my tickets were not booked the only option I had was to travel so they said they would bopok my tickets. They said I had to pay fuel surcharge of another 450 Rs and said if I agreed to pay such a sum will they be booking my tickets. I was forced to pay another Rs 450 and they booked my tickets this time and they mailed the e tickets. If KVK has to intervene for every ticket I wonder if this is a good option.

When I travelled next I booked with Travel Guru and cleartrip bopth the experience were plesant. Travel guru reservation failed but the phone call through theit BSNL tool free number required less than 3 minutes to contact their agent and my ticket was done in 2 minutes so the moral of the story is AVOID EZEEGO1. If you are not persistent their intention is to cheat you.
          The same thing happened with me when i booked a ticket from mubai to kolkata on 11th April2007. the payment was through credit card. but after 10 minutes i had to cancel my plan to go to kolkata so i returned the tickets then and there to the same airport counter itself.

i was surprised to know that when i checked my credit card account the ticket amount of Rs 5341. was charged to me.
          i immediately called the citi bank call centre and inform them about the same, i was told that the amount will be adjested accordingly. i dont need to worry about that.

the thing which bothered me later was the bill payment message from citi bank. i was surprised, i called the centre again and they then told me to send them the details of the ticket cancellation by fax and a letter attached for the cancellation of ticket.
          i sent the fax 3 times to them after which i got the confirmation from the centre that they have recieved it.

its is almost a year that i have not got the amount adjested and whatever the bill payment messages i am getting are including the ticket amount. DO CITI BANK HAS ANY RESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS THIS PROBLEM. I am not happy with whatever is happening with me. i asked to cacel the card but i was told that if the payment is not done, i can not cancel the card.

one thing i was told recently that the fax i have sent, it was sent 5 days after the due date. but can you tell me that
          why should citi bank charge me the full amount if i send the ticket details after due date?
          I hope to recieve a response from the concerned department.

Ezeego1 travels 7 tours — amount Debited but no issue of ticket

I wanted to book a ticket 30th Oct. for 20th Nov.2008 from Mumbai to Banglore By Kingfisher red airline on ezeego1 website
          After i paid the money through my C.card the transction show as fail but my card was debited for the ticket amount of Rs 3778/- & i did not get the ticket, i informed to there customer care no on phone
          even though Amout was debited & Traqsction fails, but it does not show on there web pages about this failur trasction & there is no resonse from ezeego1 travels & tours
          This is to inform you that, I am Ashvin patiidar. I am an ICICI bank credit card holder since dec-2007. My card type is Titanium card. My card no is [protected].

at 17-Apr-09 some online transaction was made by some other person I don’t know who is this. This is fraud case. Regarding to this matter I have already informed to ICICI executive officer.

The person tried to made two transaction one is for Rs 12884/- which is succeed and other one for Rs 17730/- which is declined due to insufficient to available credit limit.

Date of Transaction : 17-Apr-09
          Transaction type : online
          At : EZEEGO ONE TRAV.
          Succeed transaction : 12884/-
          Declined transaction : 17730

This transaction was not done by me so please immediate take an action.
          I have informed to ICICI executive officer about incidence and complaint no is[protected].
          And I have also fax this complaint to ICICI bank dispute department.

Regards Address
          Ashvin Patidar - Jai Gaytri co. housing society
          [protected] A-wing flat no 401
          [protected] Mumbai400081 mulund-East

Ezeego one tRAVELS — Credit Card Fraud

A similar fraudulent transactions to the ones in the other posts has occurred where a false payment of Rs. 7612 in the name of Ezeego Travels from my credit card. Please be wary of this company.
          Suddenly, on 30/12/2009, I started receiving sms from my credit card company ( As part of transaction alert) that my card has been charged with a host of transactions from ezeego one travels and tours. These are various transactions ranging from Rs 3000 to Rs 18000 which I never did. I also previously had no dealings with this company for anything. so only way that the creditcard information could have been got was through fising or hacking. Definitely this needs further investigation from the authorities.
          Hi in my icici credit card also i wondered after seeing my statment. the card limit was 50, 000 and the statement came for 49, 875 rupees. somebody did shopping through this ezeego travels nearly some 40, 000 which i never did and i never heard about this ezeego. This really needs very much further investigation. If anybody booked tickets i guess authorities can easily catch them on whose names the tickets have been booked.
          WHATS EZR MEANS?

Vikram Iyer
            On 31 October 2007, I cancelled my onward journey from Mumbai to Bangalore flight from Deccan.

On their website they said that their refund policy is 1 week, but I have not listened any thing from them since that day. Also it is quite pathetic to call them, their customer care numbers are busy for the past 5 days (don't know which customer they are speaking to since these days)... and the wait time is more than 1 hour.

Even I tried to call the following 2 numbers:[protected]
            +[protected] where the later goes to Fax mode, the first one rings and then is deliberitly hanged up.

Dont know if I can drag these people to court
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:27:59
            I've been cheated too, almost a month since I'd canceled and still no refund of INR 7728.00 !! So.... what do we do about it apart from writing online complaints ?!?!?!??!

-anand
            The entire amt has been refunded to the card holder's account.

HI,

CAN SOMEBODY SUGGEST ME WHAT TO DO AS THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT HELPING.

Manish

Ezeego — cheating on free ticket [Resolved]

syama
              I purchased a ticket using Ezeego's "ticket pe ticket" offer as per which I was supposed to get a free ticket...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (10)

Tanmoy Choudhury
              Ezeego has an offer for ICICI Gold Credit Card holer whereas 25 % cash back on the basic fare for certain airlines will be given. I booked round trip from Bangalore to Pune on 20th Oct (Indigo airlines) and as per the offer i am supposed to get 25% cash back on my basic fare that is (1198*2), ie 598rs within 7 working day. But still now i have received only 299rs as a cash back.

When ever i tried to calling ezeego customer care it always says all the officers are busy to take the call. I even waited for 25mins ,still no one attended the call.

I really dont know whether i would be getting the rest of the cash back for my journey. Requesting you all not to avail Ezeego service in future.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:26:45
              The cash back of 25% has been refunded to the cardholder's account. Informed Mr.Choudhury about the same.

Ezeego1 Team.
              yes it is credited. Infact when they heard my complaint they have acted swiftly. Request you all to contact [protected]@ezeego1.com to resolve your issues.

ezeego — 25% Cash Back on ICICI Gold Card

I had purchased two airtickets for travel from New Delhi to Hyderabad and back on 08 Oct 07. I undertook the journey on 15 & 16 Oct 07. The booking reference No is EZR[protected]/A. I have repeatedly contacted their helpline for my 25% cash back, however, till date I have not received the money under this scheme. Could anybody please guide to me to speak to the CEO of the company or suggest an other solution please.
              Ezeego has advertised an offer for ICICI credit cards on Indian airlines to give 25% cashback on base fare booked on all domestic airlines.I booked 2 tickets from my ICICI credit card on 06.10.2007 rs. 11787/- from Delhi to Pune and Pune to Delhi. They claimed to make the cashback in 5 days but already more than 7 months passed away. But till date no cash back received. Now when I call ICICI customer care they are saying to give contact to EZEEGO for cash back.Kindly do the needful at your end and it on urgent basis. Because more than 7 months passed away.
              I had studied many options available with consumers to fight such cases. RBI-Ombudsman is one such option which can be taken up free of cost.
              Ezeego is a fraud.

Complaint comments  Add a comment

Ezeego1 - Travel Ticket Fraud — No response ;horrible service company [Resolved]

SUNIL GUPTA
                Booking Failure & Lack of Customer Support

I booked three ticket through www.ezeego1.com. After the money...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (47)

Amitava Sengupta
                I'm feeling the same as the numerous other complainants. I booked air-tickets on 31st Oct, '07, the transaction went smooth and the amount was also credited from my credit card. But the transaction didn't generate any PNR no but it mentioned to contact the customer care. The customer care is another hell. I could never reach them but only got the message that "all our executives are (still) busy" even after more than half an hour.

So, I'd suggest all other sufferers to find a proper channel (any consumer forum/ gov't/ PSUs) where we can lodge complaint and get back our money.

I'm really concerned about the validity of the company after seeing so many similar complaints.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:25:09
                As per telecom with Mr. Sengupta the full refund against the booking failure has been processsed to the card holder's account.

Amulya Parikh
                  I booked tickets from ahmedabad to hyderabad for 2nd november in indian airlines. The said airlines do not allow to board the plane if one does not have e - ticket.

I never received e - tickets from ezeego.com. All follow ups faied. E - ticket should have been mailed to me within 24hours of booking but e - ticket was not mailed till the flight date.

Customer care is pathetic. 1 hour is the minimum waiting time.

I had to board the plane by taking another tickets. I have no idea how to claim / take action against the said web site "ezeego1.com".
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:25:09

Ezeego1.com — Booking Failure & Lack of Customer Support [Resolved]

Kinchit Milan Shah
                    I was trying to book a ticket through www.ezeego1.com. After the money from my credit card was debited the booking was not...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (34)

Jitendra Kumar Sahoo
                    Today i booked a ticket from bhubaneswar to Hydrabad.....
                    Money deduct from my credit card........But ticket not yet conform........

its showing.....

Your PNR No: Your booking has failed. Please call our call centre on toll free [protected] or GSM [protected]
                    I am trying from last 1hr no one responding..The number the have provided r not responding...even if the r not responding to Mail
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:49
                    Dear Mr. Sahoo,

Greetings from Ezeego One.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience to you.

With respect to your complaint, in case the same has not been resolved already we request you to kindly provide us your contact number and/or email ID so that we can get in touch with you. Please send your details at bina.[protected]@ezeego1.com.

Bina Mathew

Satish Kumar Rajula

We have booked Hyderabad - Goa from Ezeego Airline flight Return tickets from[protected] to[protected].We have made Rs.32844/- transaction through ICICI Titanium credit card on 31/10/2007 afternoon.

Booking ref no: EZR[protected]/A

unfortunately we got a mail stating the failure transaction but we received a message from ICICI bank that the transaction is done for amount Rs.32844/-

we enquired with ICICI bank they are saying that transaction is done and they needs you’re confirmation regarding the failed transaction of our tickets so as to revert back the amount in our account.

We have called to Ezeego toll Free number.. many time i dint get connected with customer executive.. and there is no response form "[protected]@ezeego1.com" there is irresponsibly from the Ezeego. Is this the way cheating with the people.. Stupid offers ..
                      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:47
                      Dear Mr. Rajula,

Greetings from Ezeego One.

Sincere apologies for the inconvenience to you.

Ezeego1 Team

Ezeego — Cash Back offer - cheating people [Resolved]

Amitabh Srivastava
                        Hi All,

I have booked a flight in domestic airline with my ICICI Bank gold credit card through Ezeego1 using...
                        Complaint comments  Comments  (4)

pradeep sengar
                        Hi All,
                        I booked tickets on 10th oct through ezeego using ICICI platinum card and according to terms moneyback should happen in 7 days but till now nothing has come.
                        I contacted customer care last week ( got connected after 17 minutes) and he said within 2 working days it will be done. but till now(its 1 week over) nothing has happened. i called again but call is always on wait and nobody picks up. Sent mail twice to all email IDs provided by them on website but no reply at all.
                        Thniking of going to consumer forum. Anybody has any idea how to go ahead?

Pradeep
                        Email: pradeep.[protected]@gmail.com
                        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:33
                        same experience here. I am trying to reach them since last 4 days and cannot reach through email, phone, or blog. Somehow I found their address and landline numbers you would be astonished to know they don't respond there also -

Office : Ezeego One Travel And Tours Private Limited,5A/5B, 3A/3B, Rushabh Chambers,Marol Makwana Road, Off Andheri Kurla Road, Marol, Andheri (East),
                        Mumbai -400059
                        Tel :[protected]/[protected] GSM:[protected]
                        Fax:[protected]

I got this details from website whois records -

Ezeego One Travels and Tours Pvt Ltd
                        Karthik Venkatraman
                        1st Floor, Cecil Court, Lansdowne Road
                        Colaba
                        Mumbai, Maharashtra
                        400039, IN
                        [protected] somebody picked the phone and snapped it.
                        Hi All,
                        I booked tickets on 24th oct through ezeego using ICICI platinum card and according to terms moneyback should happen in 7 days but till now nothing has come.
                        Thniking of going to consumer forum. Anybody has any idea how to go ahead?
                        I suggest you contact ICICI and tell them that you will cancel the card if it does not get attention ASAP. And see how they come back to you :).

Cheers

Thomas C
                          I tried to book a flight ticket on Ezeego and they booked my money issued me a receipt but did not give me a PNR number for the flight and didnot confirm. I tried their customer service number and it kept me waiting for 25 minutes before it got cut off on its own. Now I have no ticket (I have to fly tomorrow) and they have booked the money and I cant reach anyone.

This is the lousiest online travel booking. I will never do it again
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:24:22
                          same experience here. I am trying to reach them since last 4 days and cannot reach through email, phone, or blog. Somehoe I found there address and landline numbers ut you would be astonished to know they don't respond there also -

Mumbai -400059
                          Tel :[protected]/[protected] GSM:[protected]
                          Fax:[protected]
                          same experience here. I am trying to reach them since last 4 days and cannot reach through email, phone, or blog. Somehow I found their landline number and could talk to Ms.Manasi but you would be astonished to know She don't respond properly, yoy will be frustrated.Tel : 2852 9309.
                          Same problem with my booking done on non 1st 2007 on my ICICI bank card for two of office managers. Card has been charged but no PNR generated. No response from ezeego call centre or Mumbai office. Emails sent in this regard unanswered. Hope I get my refund.
                          I totally agree to the above experiences... it is a total mess...
                          god knows who created it and most importantly why?
                          Their mumbai office is also good for nothing.....

So i request all folks to avoid purchasing ticket from this site .. inspite of lubricated offers...
                          This is the lousiest experience any E-Com web site can offer, The Ezeego1 should be awarded the "worst site " (if you want to inform about their award to them but youll not able to reach them) they are deaf and mute. The companies like these make a quick buck and make a common man to loose faith in Net based business. I have booked a ticket to delhi and later cancelled but never got the refund back. When i contact the airline they promptly reply that its been credited but it never appeared on my account. Coming from the IT industry i can understand there can be some bugs in the web portal which can create some problems but not providing medium to resolve them through by other means is what makes this company a suspicious. This will the blast time i am using this site (As if they bother!!!). Some piece of adive to "The people behind the site/promoters "
                          -If you cant handle it please dont start your business".
                          -Never have a lousy Call center which never takes calls and if they do gives excuse that " We have heavy trafic"
                          -Never publish a email id which bounces back.
                          -Above all if you have done mistake, admit it and try to provide solution rather then hide behind the world of internet.
                          -This one is a request : Please put a link to consumer forum in your website itself so that customer can directly goto consumer forum (however they have to goto this link eventually...)
                          - If the promoter has come credibility then they must come forward to rectify before people of india loose faith in online transactions (obviously ...some ABC will say ah! this happens only in india)

I can go on but will the thick skinned management ever listens to any of these ....i doubt!!! ...Now where is that consumer Forum address (he wonders...sigh...sign)

Prashanth CM
                          [protected]@yahoo.com (just incase if Ezeego1 wakesup....zzz)