Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care
Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Customer Care

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Classique Center, 4th Floor, 26 Mahal Industrial Estate
Mumbai City District

+91 98 6756 5900  (Customer Care)

Fax:

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Ezeego One Travels & Tours related photos (15)

Ezeego One Travels & Tours Complaints & Reviews

Abhishek Tatia
On 26th of Oct'07 I booked 2 online tickets for Ahemdabad-Bangalore from Simplyfly Deccan for the date 3rd Feb'08 through ezeego1 site.
The PNR number was not generated for this booking and we intimated ezeego1 executives 2 months prior to our travelling. No action was taken till the day before travelling. And despite pursuing them continuously we were given no hint that they could cancel our tickets. They said they will work it out somehow. Our tickets were cancelled by Ezeego1 just the day before our travelling date, i.e. 1st Feb'08. The money for these tickets has been refunded.
But in any case we had to buy new tickets from Spicejet, that too for the next day which costed us around Rs 9, 000. This was a sheer carelessnes from their side and has costed us invariably.
I am seeking for a compensation for this loss. I have all receipts for the payments i have made at ezeego1 and for spicejet. Kindly reimburse the amount I paid for the alternate flight and do the needful.

Looking for help.

Anjali.

Ezeego1 — NOT Refunding money for cancelled ticket

I booked a ticket for Rs 5588 from Chennai to New Delhi on June 08, 2008 through credit card. (Booking reference no. EZR-[protected]/A, Invoice no. I[protected] .Later on I cancelled that ticket.

I did not receive the amount for the cancelled ticket until this date.

I complained ezeego customer centre four times.

So far no response from ezeego1.

prateek bajaj
    Enclosed is the flight details booked through Ezeego 1 . I have cancelled the flight on June 2, 2008 but the amount is still not credited to my account. Your policy mentions that all the refunds are credited with in 7 working days but I have still not received the amount in my account. I have checked on June 18 with you on the status and was assured that the credit will happen withing 2-3 working days. I checked again on June 23 (query ID : 920948) and was informed that the refund is still under process. I do not understand why this is taking so much time.

The amount due is ~ Rs 20000/-, which is not small. I have to settle my outstanding due with my banks and they are calling me everyday for the payments. This is really embarrassing from me and is not accepted at all. I have been charged late payment fees and my credit profile with the banks might also be affected.

RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR
      With reference no .[protected] Dated 03/03/08 of credit card (CITIBANK) amount of Rs 4038/- has been charged to me in the nane of Ezeego One Trav for an air ticket from Delhi to Vadodara. For your information I have not availed this facility . Pl look into the matter and make necessary arrangement for the payment of the same which has been charged to me.
      An early action at your end will be highly appreciated.
      Regds,
      RAJESH KUMAR THAKUR

Ezeego One Travel — cheating

dear sir
      I am master card holder on dated 24/10/2008 a transaction was been made from my card ref No.[protected] please provide me with the detail

SANDEEP CHIRAWALA
        REFUND PENDING FROM 22nd April 2008

I have purchased a jetlite ticket from this website in the month of April08. On 22nd April i have reschduled this flight (MUM TO KOL) from 1:30 p.m. dep to 7:35 p.m. dep and paid Rs. 1000 Extra to Jetlite directly as reschdulling charges and fare difference. As the pax unable to reach the airport in time he miss the flight and the jetlite people at the Mumbai airport told that it was a "know show" ticket and you are going to get refund of taxes only.They will going to refund the amount to Ezeego and from them to my credit card account.Now Jetlite people are told me that they have refunded the amount to Ezeego and Ezeego is telling that Jetlite has not refunded the amount to us because of that your refund is pending. My refund Rs. 2425 is pending from that date. Ezeego1 reference number : EZR[protected]/A. Airline PNR number : H9RT3. Ticket number :[protected]

ezeego1 travels & tours pvt ltd — Not received promised cash back - very bad customer experience

I had booked a return ticket on ezeego1.com using my icici bank platinum card during the 50% cash back offer (on 3rd October 2007). The cash back promised to me was Rs. 2399 (50% of the base fare). But, in my credit card statement, I received only Rs. 1200 cash back. I have sent ezeego1.com several mails, submitted web queries on their website but received no response. I have tried calling them hundreds of times on the number mentioned on their website but again received no response.

The same thing has also happened with many of my friends. ezeego1.com does not give the promised cash back and their customer service is the worst. Please avoid using ezeego1.com. They are a big fraud.
        With respect to Mr. Patodia's booking against the ICICI cash back offer the cash back has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team.

ezeego1 travels & tours pvt ltd — Ticket

This is the most unfortunate joke i have experienced
        while booking a ticket for Jammu-Srinagar sector for
        28 September 2007 through ezeego tours and travels. I got confirmation mail from ezeego
        about my confirmed itinerary showing booking reference
        no:-EZR[protected]/A. I never got PNR number for this
        itinerary and i have to feel ashamed as i have booked
        this ticket for my boss. My boss reached Jammu airport
        as per the schedule and faced lot of hardships as this
        ticket has never been booked by ezeego with spicejet.

Ezeego1 travels & tours pvt. ltd. — REFUND PENDING FROM 22nd April 2008

Sanjay Goradia

below are my booking details and cancellation details. i had cancelled by tickets on 06th of June 2008 however it has been more than a month that i have not received any response from ezeego1.com

have called them atleast 10 times... every day they say in next 72 hours it would be credited...

further every time they take and waste 40 minutes .

Also a special complaint against an employee called Abdul.. when asked to transfer to the boss... he kept me on hold and went to sleep... did not even bother to get back...

Booking details are as under:

Date of Booking 11/4/2008
          Booking Status Req Cancellation
          Invoice No. I[protected]
          Invoice Amount INR 3526
          Dispatch Status InProcess

Please if somebody from this forum can help and take strict actions against them.

Also if somebody can raise a concern that nobody can contact the bossess of these call centre people... and there is no customer grevieance cell for ezeego1.com.

Sanjay Goradia

Ezeego1.com — Promo Code not Generated

I have purchased 2 Tickets on 10th of Jan 2007. As per thier offer I should get promo code against those tickets so that I can avail "Ek Ticket Pe Do offer" Even after continuous follow up from last 2 days, I did not get any revert. I have already spend lot of telephone Bill on this. Also now sector in which I have to travel is not available in free tickets offfer.
          Enquiry No. 493294
          PNR No: 5836991
          Booking Reference No: EZR[protected]/A

Ezeego1.com — Refund is not made for three months still waiting

I had booked a weekend package for matheran as on 16th mar, 08.
          As confrimation was not done, i cancelled booking as on 18th. As per mail received from them, the proceed will not debited to my credit card till the package get confirm.however not refund is received from last three months.

Ezeego1 — no ticket generated

inspite of the money reaching ezeego1's account there was no ticket generated on calling there customer service they simply asked me to book another tickets & they will investigate as to why that happened, in the mean time when i requested for a wriiten confirmation or a confirmation through email nothing is been provided to me
          Same happened with me also.

gopal krishna pal
            The amount Rs. 4, 268/- for cancellation of may air tickt Booking Ref. No. EZR[protected]A air IC invoice No. I-2007 Reg. Cancellation 12980 INR 4268 for 19/10/20 is still not credited in my SBI Credited card Account or cheque in favour of Arindam Paul. Request for credit the same under intimation to Email ari_cssag @ yahoo.co.in or arindam cssage @ yahoo.co. or mail me pal.[protected]@yahoo.com My Phone No. [protected], mobile – [protected].

To
            www.ezeego1.com.

ezeego — My double debit is not settled

Dear Sir/ madam,
            I had travelled thru Ezeego on 20th April and i had ooked 2 ticket to and fro from hyd to delhi... now Ezeego debited my account twice and have not setteled the claim... everytime i call them they say that the will settle the claim but still they ahve not done it. and transfer 3000Rs back to my account
            Please help me getting this money back.

Sonali

ezeego — Fraud

I had booked a spicejet ticket throught ezeegoa.co.in. It was said, that ticket is under 'ticket par ticket free' scheme, where in buying the first ticket, 2nd tickets basic fare would be waved off.
            Here are ticket details :

Air Booking Reference No : EZR[protected]/A
            The payment Reference no is : [protected]
            PNR No: B5MHDM
            Spicejet
            SG 216
            25 June 2009 Depart: 19:00 Bangalore International Airport (BLR), Bangalore

I used my icici card, and validated the card as asked on website.
            Anuradha

Today when I called them and asked that i havenot got the 2nd ticket promotion voucher(so that buying the 2nd ticket in the schem, basic fare would waved off) for my ticket, they completely denied that this ticket was never under any scheme.

If you see the ticket date, flight, booking time, credit card validity, everything shows that this ticket was bought under that scheme only.
            This is case of fraud. Please do the needful

Ezeego1 — Reversal of the booking amount

Deepak Gupta
              I had booked ticket for GoAir from Jaipur to Hyderabad dated 16th May 2008 on 14th April 2008 via ezeego1 website using icici...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (2)

nir_gupta
              I agree with the other postings on Ezeego1. They are trading one of the largest frauds on internet.
              I had made a booking for FLIGHT+HOTEL through ezeego1 using my ICICI Titanium Credit Card (Booking Reference No EZR[protected]. This entailed 50% refund for my airfare and hotel stay. My flight (which never existed in the first place) got cancelled and I got my money refunded with a Rs 200 service charge deducted.
              However, I am yet to get my 50% refund on my hotel stay. Hours of haggling with the Customer Care and sending of numerous mail yielded little. They keep on mentioning about my refund on air-ticket but cannot help with the Hotel Refund.
              I am extremely frustrated with Ezeego1 and will ask others to stay away from them. I am also looking mulling on legal options available.
              Keep away from EzeeGo1. The are FRAUDS .. Pls pass the msg ...

Vijay Kain
                I made a booking on your site on17/04/2008 for 2 seats on jet airway's Goa-mumbai flight at 8.30 am for 19/04/2008.I was informed that I would get cashback of 50% of basic fare for 2 tickets which your site calculator showed as Rs 3575/-.but my credit card shows just Rs 1073/- credit!!! Please give me the promised amount.Details of the transaction are as under.
                booking ref:EZR[protected]/A
                Invoice no:I[protected]
                Total Amount of transaction:Rs 11844/-
                I have already written to you and recd no reply.
                Please pay me the correct cashback amt at the earliest.I used a Platinum Icici card.You owe me Rs2502/-and are refusing to even acknowledge my mails except for assigning my complaint the ref no 41131!!!

virendra pradhan
                  booking ref.EZR[protected]. payment ref no. 204426. kindly refund my cashback asap and forward me the details.
                  hello sir,
                  i sheikh sajed jeelani credit card holder, i was booked the ticket for hyderabad to dammam of mr gandloji lakshmi narsaiah on 2nd dec 2011, the passenger was not travel because his mother was died on 30th november so he cannot travel on that day, i was talk to mr muqtar shaik ezeego1 for extend the ticket of 15th dec, he talk to emirates office mr.tej, he told to mr muqtar the ticket is non refundafle, he cannot extend the ticket and he won, t get the money also, so how can it be possible, atleast extend the ticket a, otherwise cut some amount from the total, my REFRENCE NUM is EZR[protected]/A, ID NUM -2448#04500278, please rectify this problem, i will be thankful to you.

MOBILE NUM; 0091-[protected]
                  Dear Mr. Sajed,

Greetings from ezeego1!

As per our records, one of our executive is already in touch with you for the mentioned query and the same is being worked upon.

Should you require any further assistance; feel free to contact us.

We look forward for your continued patronage and assure you of our best services at all times.

Team ezeego1
                  Dear Mr. Sajed,

Greetings from ezeego1!

In pursuant to our discussion, for the said class of booking, airline has restricted amendment and cancellation policies; hence, said transaction is non-refundable and non-amendable. We would again like to inform you that we as a travel agent have no role to play in terms of airline policies.

Trust the same clarifies.

We look forward to servicing you in the future, and assure you of our services at all times. Please feel free to reach out to us, should you have any concerns in the future.

Thanking you,

Team ezeego1

Sanjay Jairaj
                    Hello Team,

I received my ICICI bank Gold credit card statement in which we get a booklet which states the products that can be bought at discounted rates.

Ezeego1 was one of them, it promises 15% cash back for normal cards 25% cashback for Gold cards & 50% cashback for Platinum/Titanium cards.

Visited the site & saw the same info was flashing on website as well, hence decided to book the ticket.

I booked the ticket between Delhi to Mumbai which costed me INR 5514/-

Ezeego1 Booking Reference No. EZR[protected]/A
                    PNR No. P6B75I

Till date i have not received any cashback in my account, inspite o[censored]sing my Gold Credit card provided by ICICI bank.

No i dont know who is at fault, Ezeego1 or ICICI bank.
                    However it's not my concern, my concern is to get my money back.

Seek your help.

Regards/Sanjay Jairaj
                    fraud

Reprendra Singh Chauhan
                      I booked Sterling Holiday Resort Lake view for 2 from 1 MAY TO 4 May (Booking Ref ID – EZR[protected] but when I reached their the hotel people doesn’t have a confirmation the same which is highly unprofessional. The story begins from here the site doesn’t have an emergency contact number only way to reach is to send a SMS and it’s mentioned they will reach us in 15 mins. I sent at 2:20pm no body bothered me to contact till 3:25pm them somebody contacts me I informed about the situation. That customer care rep have put me on hold for about 15 mins mind it I am on Roaming then there supervisor Mr. Dhiraj comes online and informed me that he have all the details and will get back to me in 5 mins. I am waiting and waiting no body called me again thrice I sent SOS SMS to the same number. Then after an hour I got a call from Mr.Vivek from operations he informed me that they are in touch with somebody from Hotel reservation and will get back to me.

Its 5:30pm now I am sitting on reception of a hotel with my wife from last 3 hours which was very embarrassing situation for both o[censored]s but who cares from ezzego they are busy with their own processes. Then after contacting so many times I asked I would like to talk with your manager they told me that there is no senior person available right now. How are you managing your operations? In this particular 1 hour I was on call with so many different people from ezzego again I am in roaming but end result we will get back to you with confirmation.

In last they called manager of Sterling lake view Mr. Aprana and he informed me that they don’t have any vacant rooms available instead they can provide me something in Sterling Valley view their sister resort which is 6 Km away from where I am standing now. I again tried to reach ezzego and informed the situation they informed me that they can’t do much apart from this and the only option I have is to go at different location.

Are you crazy people I paid you in advance and I don’t have a booking in the same Hotel, your job is to take money and let the customer suffer.

When I reached the other location it was 6:30pm I am tired due to long journey from Bangalore to kodaikanal then all this crap. That hotel manager again called somebody as Prassana in Delhi and confirmed and informed me that they have only one room available if I want take it or go. I was fuming that time after paying a sum of Rs 7654 I listening these kind of words. It was enough for me and I decided to stay their as in night I was not having any choice and above all the room was not worth what I have paid for, I contacted Vivek and informed him that would like to talk to your manager tomorrow and he said ok I will make sure before 11am somebody senior will call you. It’s almost 6 days nobody called me.

First of all I want a written apology letter from Highest authority of ezzego second who is going to pay my Rs500 roaming bill which I wasted for you guys who cant give a service (I am not writing good because that is out of your dictionary) and I need a compensation for this ill behavior, worst service and unprofessional culture of your company. It causes me mental harassment with lot of embarrassment because of your company. I am going to submit same complaint in Consumer Forum.

Vinaygupt_23
                        I have booked hotel in Nainital through ezeego1.com under ICICI cash back offer through ICICI credit cards, Booking reference No. EZR[protected], through on line payment. During the booking through their websight total cost of the package was 2795/- for two nights and three days. Even now the web sight shows the same figure.
                        But after payment through ICICI, amount of 2795/- deducted and an invoice was sent on my E-Mail address in which total amount of the package was shown as 3661/-.
                        I contacted the customer care no [protected] at least 10 times. I have already talked to Mr. Abdul Gafur, Mr. Moviz, Mr. Vijay, Mr. Nitendra and ms. Reshma. All of them took my mobile no. and e-mail address and told that My request has been sent to higher office and that they will repond very soon. Now eight days have been passed I am not getting any satisfactory answer.
                        I have written 8 E-mails at [protected]@ezeego1.com. Last one week they dont bother to reply. Today i got reply that you need to make 865/- payment to get the booking confirmed.

Now I feel myself cheated by such an organization. I feel frustrated and suffering from mental agony.
                        I am giving this complaint so that other innocent people must not fall in trap of such FRAUD companies.

Vinay Gupta

Sachin Arya
                          I booked a package tour on ezeego1.com on 26th March for a holiday trip from 12 Apr to 19 Apr 2008. Ezeego1 happily deducted 27984/- (Package Amount). I was given a booking number: EZR[protected], which was epitaphed in my mind, because I repeated this number to several CSRs in some 25 -30 calls I made to ezeego1.

The Problem:

whenever you book a holiday from a travel website, you need to wait for a confirmation from the website to actually confirm whether you will go on that package or not. This is a timeframe of 48 hrs. as ezeego1 website claims. These were the terms on which i booked the package:

Payment Policy for on Request Bookings.

1. The package that you have selected is currently on request and is subject to confirmation.
                          2. We will require Pre Authorization of your credit card and the same will not be charged till the package is confirmed.
                          3. Your credit card would be charged only if we are able to confirm the booking within 24 hours and the terms & conditions associated with this booking would be applicable.
                          4. In case we are not able to confirm your selection, we will offer you an alternative in a similar Hotel.
                          5. Only on acceptance of the alternative offer, your credit card will be charged and the terms & conditions associated with this booking would be applicable.

These conditions were flouted blatantly, as I was deducted the said amount real - time, as soon I clicked the submit button. Now, I dont have a confirmed package, and I have been deducted Rs. 27984

Ezeego1 Response:

I think Ezeego1 has a primitive customer care, where no one cares to write case history and never ever a complaint number is generated. As a result, according to the complex Call Centre software algorithm, you always get connected to a different call cetner rep and poor you have to explain your problem every time you called. Imagine my plight, having to call 25 - 30 times and explaining to as many people every time.

Now, the real fun began, on 2nd April, I had this chat with this floor manager of the call center who valiantly fought for ezeego1. He says, Sir, we are very sorry that we could not process your confirmation, but would do by tomorrow. I replied, Can you please reply this via Email? He Says, Sorry Sir, but I Cant write you a mail. But have faith, it will be done by tomorrow. Now, If this guy representing ezzeego1 cant commit/write a mail regarding confirmation on 2nd April, (Ideally, which should have been done in 24/48 hrs. from 26 Mar), How am I, a poor consumer can believe a verbal promise. Especially, when you don’t take money verbally from consumer, but swipe his credit card for the full amount.

I started calling ezeego1 from 29 Mar seeking for confirmation as I had to book Air Tickets as well. The air fares were rising fast, so was our expectations from the Holiday break. Everyday same reply from ezeego1, that it will be confirmed next day, or wait till tomorrow, you will get a call from us.

One, the package was never confirmed. Two, I never got a return call from ezeego1 (except in one instance). Three, Time was running was fast and it did create some disharmony between My wife and me.

The Falllout:

I religiously called ezeego1 several times from 29 Mar to 6 Apr, Finally decided to cancel my trip. This was getting too much as I had already applied for leaves in my office. So had my Wife. This was supposed to our much awaited Honeymoon, 3 months after our marriage in Jan’08. You can understand the emotional value of this holiday for us.

We were on the brink of canceling this Honeymoon when sense prevailed. Finally, my request landed on deaf ears of ezeego1on 6th Apr, and I got a mail saying your money would be refunded in 7 days from now. I booked an alternate holiday, all by myself, not choosing a package this time, for much higher hotel/travel fares, which could have been avoided if ezeego1 had cleared its position much earlier.

Even though the money has been refunded, I was harassed unneccessarily. The situation could very well have been avoided, if Ezeego1 followed their own rules and guidelines.
                          The amount Rs. 4, 268/- for cancellation of may air ticket Booking Ref. No. EZR[protected]A air IC invoice No. I-2007 Reg. Cancellation 12980 INR 4268 for 19/10/20 is still not credited in my SBI Credited card Account or cheque in favour of Arindam Paul. Request for credit the same under intimation to Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
                          My Phone No. [protected], mobile – [protected].

To
                          www.ezeego1.com.

Anurag Goyal

My name is Anurag Goyal and I had booked a ticket with ezeego1.com on 25th September for Prateek Chaudhary on sector Delhi to Bangalore (Booking Ref # = EZR[protected]/A). I had cancelled this ticket in Novmeber and filled in the cancellation request form in december. Ideally the refund should come to me within 1 week of filling in the cancellation request form but it's been 4 months that the refund hasn't come to me ( i have checked numerous times with my credit card bank) and even ezeego1 accept that it hasnt been done. I have had several interactions and everytime they say it will be done within 2-3 working days. some details which posses in email form

Case ID 15718 :-
                            I had sent an email to them on 11th March highlighting the above issue and they said a refund of Rs. 3005.50 has been processed (which is still not true)
                            Chat on 28th March
                            I had chat with Aman (rep from ezeego1) and he assured me that refund will be done within 2-3 days but still its outstanding
                            Case ID 22154
                            Again I highlighted the above issue with (and also attached the above chat conversation) and now they have stopped responding
                            Case ID 25268
                            Once again i highlighted the issue and sent them the reminder email but no responses yet

Along with this I havent highlighted the long STD calls which i have made (every weekend) and they have put me on-hold. I think they have adopted such useless practice and started harassing people. Now i would like to have case on them and ask them for harassment charges.

Any early resolution will be great to have.

Anurag Goyal

Amit Kumar

ezeego1 has the worst customer service I have ever seen. Not only service, looks like they are trying to fool their customers and make some quick bucks.

I had booked two flights, one from Jetlite, another from Indigo in Nov 2008 and due to some reasons, had to cancel them. As mentioned in their site as well as told by their customer care, I canceled the bookings directly through carrier in first week of Dec 08. Then I submitted the cancellation form present on ezeego1 site mentioning the cancellation reference no which I had got during direct cancellation. The situation after more than 4 months is that I have not received refund (whatever amount of the total was supposed to be credited) of my Jetlite flight booking. I have called them numerous times. The worst part is they have only 1 GSM contact number of NCR region and you have to pay large amount whenever u call them. Most of the times, those guys just asked me to hold and never came back. I waited for their response for more than 30 minutes. Once, one guy came back and asked me to email at their id [protected]@ezeego1.com. I did that in Feb and still waiting any response or resolution of my issue. Whenever I call them, I have to start explaining the things from start and then they ask me to hold and never come back. Come on, what fraud is going on?

Below are some of the details related to my issue:

Booking Reference No. of the ticket booked through ezeego1: EZR[protected]/A
                              Cancellation reference No. I got on canceling this ticket directly through Jetlite customer care: 575617

I would like all my friends out there to learn from such instances.

thanks,
                              Amit

Ezeego1 — refund

i had cancelled a ticket from ezeego and i even have cancellation request confirmation from ezeego but the money is not refunded calling on there nos is hell i want to go legal its fruad

Vikasbir Singh Sandhu
                                I had booked ticket through Ezeego1 on 30-nov-07.I had canceled that ticket within few days . till now 2nd april, i am calling them . each time i call, customer care people says wait for another 72 hours .I had already confirmed with JETLITE they says they had transfered money to Ezeego1 on 1 - jan - 08 .

my contact no : [protected]

Ezeego1 — Refund of ticket

I had canceled my Mumbai Kolkatta flight, Booking Reference No: EZR[protected]/A Reason: PAX REQUESTED TO CANCEL THE BOOKING DUE TO BOOKING FAILURE AS THE FARE HAS BEEN INCREASED SO PLEASE REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT REF.SATISH

I have received a cancellation acknowledgment mail from them on 8 november 2007.

Since then I have not received any further communication of the refund from them. I also tried to call them on their customer care number and after several tries and waiting for over 30 minutes each time.Once I visited their office at Andheri and I was told that a I would get a refund in 7 working days.

I have also been sending them e-mails in this regard every week without any response.

It has been over a month since I canceled my ticket and no refund has been made till date
                                With resepect to Mr. Dutta's refund against the booking failure the entire refund has been processed to the card holder's account.

Ezeego One Team
                                My GO AIR flight which was scheduled on 17th of may 2015 was canceled by GO AIR due to technical reasons. I called GoAir customer care and they said that money has been re-reimbursed to ezzego1 but I didnt find it credited back to my account.
                                I tried to send a mail to [protected]@ezeego1.com but delivery is failing to this id.
                                ref no. EZR[protected]/A
                                payment ref no. [protected]
                                transaction id 05813268
                                date of booking 16/01/2015
                                PNR no. DTBD5S
                                Flight no. G8-383 From Mumbai to chandigarh
                                total price Rs 3742pleaes initiate the process asap.
                                regards
                                ravinder singh
                                cel no. [protected]
                                axis bank MY WING card number [protected].
                                thank you.

Shilpi Bhabhra
                                  booked ticket through ezeego1. Payment was taken, but no ticket was generated.
                                  It has been two months back but I am still waiting to get my Rs 9282 back.

...and I have contacted ezeego1 thru every possible mean - phone, email around 20-30 times, every time I am promised that I will get the money back in 48 hrs, those 48 hrs never came

Following are the details of the ticket booked
                                  Booking ref no - EZR[protected]/A
                                  date of booking - Dec 31
                                  date of travel - Jan 16
                                  Jet airways - mum-cochin
                                  amount - INR 9282
                                  Reg email id - [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Phone no - [protected], [protected]

Please help, I am really tired of talking daily with ezeego1 executives now.

Manish Kumar
                                    I had booked a ticket with ezeego1.com and cancelled it because the PNR number was not generated. the booking reference number is EZR[protected]/A.
                                    The ticket was booked and cancelled on the same day (11 dec 07). I was assured by ezeego that the entire money ( INR 3370) would be refunded. In spite of repeated calls to the call center and speaking to call center executives and also the supervisor Miss Madhumita, if have not yet received the reimbursement. Every time i am giiven an assurance of the money being reimbursed in 2/3/8 working days.

This is the first time i have come across an organisation who has withheld my money for nearly 1.5 months. I am really upset with this shabby customer treatment and inefficiency at their end

MANISH AGRAWAL

I am manish agrawal and paying the penalty for booking an air ticket through ezeego1.com. I heard cox and kings is behind this site. How can such a efficient travel company do this kind of venture. Thus i suggest everybody to be cautious about cox and kings also.
                                      I had booked an air ticket with reference number ezr[protected] / a from hyderabad to bhubaneswar on 16th december.
                                      Due to some unavoidable reasons i could travel on 21 dec 2007 with this ticket and tried to cancel the same though kingfisher airlines, but they said that as i have crossed the 4 hours deadline, they can't cancel it. They suggested to be a 'no show' and atleast the taxes will be refunded in that case. I confirmed the same with ezeego1 customer care guy (Vaibhav) who told me yes the taxes will be refunded to me in 21 days. I placed a cancellation request on the same day. Since then i have been calling these guys regularly and they keep saying that refund will be done in next 72 hours. But no use. Last somebody named jagdish said it will be done withing 7 days but again nothing happened.

Can somebody suggest me what to do as there customer service is not helping.

Manish
                                      I am still waiting to get any response from Ezeego people. I suppose we should go to consumer court for these kind of companies. I will call them for one last time or talk to my soem lawyer
                                      Totally agree... pathetic handling by the customer service .. the turnaround time of these people is the worst i have ever come across.. hope there is a way of suing them over false promises!!!
                                      Really true. Ezeego is pathetic in refunds. I believe this guy Manish should sue the company as he has all the data and people names with him. Ezeego is really a Fraud company just made to collect money from people without proper service
                                      Yeah I totally agree that getting refund is really a tough task from ezeego. They need to do something abt it. They should take people's complaints seriously and atleast they answer them.
                                      These must be sued. Can someone put this in the 24x7 news channel that the company is a fraud.

How do we register a complain in the consumer forum court that these guys should be out of business.

Recently Discussed

cancel transactions ezr-2019-09558 and ezr-2019-09559
                                        regarding my cancellation amount
                                        Ezeego One Travels & Tours
                                        refund not yet received from ezeego
                                        Ezeego One Travels & Tours
                                        regarding non refund of flight tickets amount