FabFurnish Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 11, 2019
Profile

File a complaint to FabFurnish

Having problems with FabFurnish?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FabFurnish customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FabFurnish

Haryana
122016

FabFurnish Phone Numbers

FabFurnish reviews & complaints page 2

I booked essence glass water bottle online shopping through fab furnish. still product not delivered and amount also not credited to me. they are not replying properly and i saw my bank account no amount credited from fabfurnish.

booking date 30/08/2016
order number :[protected].
request to solve the problem.
Thanks & Regards,
Rakesh annam
Hyderabad
FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
My order number is[protected]. I haven't received any notification on my order nor m able to track it. I am really worried after reading the comments o[censored]nsatisfied customers. Please reply asap

FabFurnish has really a very bad customer support. They only make false promises and do nothing on their side.
    I had ordered a hometown bed and a mattress from fabfurnish. The mattress was according be to the dimension mentioned in the website.
    Then bed which was delivered was of smaller dimension than which was mentioned on website and due to which the mattress is not fitting in.
    I have lodged a complaint with the customer support and I am calling almost every day since past 2 weeks, and the only thing they do is make false promises and assure that it would be resolved.
    It's been a bad experience with the website and the overall support and would suggest not to buy from here. There are plenty of complaints like mine and I really wonder what sort of cheat people are running it.
    FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi Sameer, we are sorry for this experience you had with us. Request you to share the order details so that we can assist you further.

I was delivered a damaged mattress by fabfrnish. It's been almost 20 days now since it was delivered and I lodged a complaint. But till date I've only got false promises by these guys on replacement. For the last 20 days I'm sleeping on the sofa and living like a refugee in my own house. I've been calling fabfrnish almost every other day. But till date have not received a single call from them on their own. If they are taking 20+ days to just take the mattress, I wonder how long it will take for them to send the replacement. We are expecting guests over this Friday and I have no idea what to do.
      FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi প্রিয়াঙ্কা বসু, request you to share the order details so that we can help you further on this. Thanks!

Fabfurnish.com biggest liars and cheaters ever. I Ordered 3 tables worth
        15000/- and got delivery after about 3 months . The carpenter who came home is also a cheat and demanded extra money to just assemble the product. Later realised that none of the tables are aligned properly
        and one table had a crack. After lodging a complaint nobody bothered to call back and address it until i kept on reminding them. After almost a
        month they said that when we delivered the tables they were fine and the complaint had to be raised within 48 hrs . Now they do not want to replace it and they are a bunch of lairs .A bunch of frauds .They indirectly accused me of purchasing the tables worth 15000/- and then taking a hammer and breaking the wood because I wasn't able to notice the crack on one of the tables in the time period of 48 hours. Never ever buy stuff from FABFURNISH.COM. they are the biggest cheaters.
        FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Tanya, we are sorry for this inconvenience caused to you. We would make sure that the technician rectifies your issue on priority without any further hassle.
        Hi tanya this company is fraud they have cheated us too we got bed without mattress and when we call them they said retrun team will pick up the bed and will retrun our money however they havnt reslove our issuse my complain numberis 6457006. I m planing to sue them
        Hi Dominic, we are sorry for this delay. We would get in touch with you soon with an update.

I placed an order on an e-commerce website - 'fabfurnish.Com'
          My order was placed on 9th july 2016 and i was told that i would receive it in 8 business days, it has been more than 25 days now and i have still not received the product.
          Fabfurnish is not even refunding the money
          They themselves don't know where is the product
          Order i'd[protected]
          (Fabfurnish)

Sent from my iphone
          FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Raunaq, we are sorry for this delay. We would check this for you immediately and get back with an update as per your request.
          Hi Raunaq, we are sorry that we were not able to deliver the product. Request you to check your mail ID for refund details.

I purchased a king bed, still available on fabfurnish website ' hauselife streak storage box king bed honey' - ff156fu59uxsindfur - 104876 vide order no[protected] in april 2015. I made first complaint on 26th june 2015 - the joint in head panel detached from its place from both side - photo attached. They replaced the head panel on 11th aug 2015. Problem cropped up again at same place - again complained the same on 30th aug 2015. With lots of follow up, the head panel/bed was again replaced on 21st nov 2015. After 4 months, same problem again came up - complaint again registered in april 2016. This time technician visited but only filled up the gap with some material. The gap further widened and now it's about to separate completely.In the mean time, the one year warranty period is over now. I think this was a delibrate attempt as they wanted warranty period to get over. I have tried my best to convince them that the problem was never addressed completely as there seems inherent design issue with the bed. It is vendor's responsibility to resolve the issue to customer's satisfaction as i have paid my hard earned money to buy it - warranty period doesn't make sense in this case as the problem was never resolved completely.
            My question to them is if there are issues with design, why should consumer suffer? And then where is the question of expiry of warranty? Minimum that fabfurnish could do was to help resolve the issue. They have no concern for the buyer and after sales service. I want a replace ment of head panel and complete solution of the problem.
            FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Mukesh, we would get the call arranged from our team for further correspondence.
            Your customer service team is useless. I am sure they will do nothing except saying it is not under warranty. I have put my review here with the intent that others are not cheated the I was conned by fabfurnish.

Order no:[protected]
              I never see an ecommerce vendor like you. They dont even take the responsibility of the updating the status even after many customer complaints through phone or site. I ordered the product on 12th june which needs to be delivered within 23 days, still it hasn't delivered. Theyalways give the same status whenever i called you i. E. 2 weeks back or even today, the product has been delivered. How many days it will to deliver the product anywhere across the india.

Let me know what to do now to get my product to be delivered, neither you dont refund money nor you deliver the product. How many times do i need to call theircustomer support to get the status or to raise complaint with no use. Theyare cheating the customers.

Nagarjuna

I strongly suggest people not to buy any thing from these people. These people will test our patience with their service and the customer support service is horrible
              FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Nagarjuna, we are extremely sorry for the delay in delivery. We would connect with you soon with an update.
              Hello, i had booked a koryo air fryer through fabfurnish, buit after 9 days they said that they will return my money instead of my product but i need my product, please help me.
              fabfurnish.com's reply, Aug 17, 2016
              HI Kafil, we are truly sorry that we could not deliver you, your desired product. However, once the product is back in stock we would update you so that you can make a purchase of the same. Thank you!

This is regarding my product which i have orders on 28th june 2016 with your order no.[protected] i.e. in houz tuscany king bedroom set with drawers storage mahogany, with product no. in672fu51jrgindfur.

I was planning to buy a bedroom set when i viewed a deal on this product, where the product was of sheesham wood, which includes 5 pieces (1 king size bed + 2 side tables + 1 dressing table + 1 wardrobe). pdf of the product...

I had placed an order for a chair from the online store fab furnish.com and found that there was a chair with same specs in their own site for a lesser price. I wanted to cancel the order and buy that chair but the way fabfurnish service executive talks.

First of all you need to read FAQ before placing an order, we have updated recently the FAQ.

we will adjust money only if you buy more expensive item or from same vendor.

Better not buy from these stores
                FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Kamesh, we would get the call arranged from our sales team and they would assist you further on this. We apologies for the experience you had while talking to our customer connect team.
                Hi Kamesh, hope you are happy with the resolution.

We bought a cot online in April 2015 and assembled it few months after(around september) by the fab furnish technician himself(date: ) and to our dismay we were shocked that the cot kept creaking and making noise every little move on the bed. We informed fab furnish team and they sent their technician who tightened some screws and left. soon after the creaking started and we called the technical again who tightened the screws and left. when the tightened the screw it seemed just about ok but the minute you sit or sleep on the cot it increased. When we checked we were shocked that wherever he has tighten it has cracked. We started following up with fab furnish then for return/ exchange as the product comes with a one year warranty but unfortunately then said the warranty does not cover wear and tear. How does a bed crack that too after using it for a few days only. They said they will pay us Rs. 2500/- as a small token of honour and mark towards apology which we accepted to have a proof to write to the consumer court. These online websites that cheats customers should be asked to shut their operations for the trauma they are creating.
                  FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear Customer, We regret to inform you that the product is out of warranty due to which we will not be able to provide any further assistance. Your understanding in this matter would be appreciated.
                  The product was not out of warranty when the issue was raised with fab furnish 3 months ago and your technician visited our location and spoilt the product during repair. ( We have all the evidence in the form of images of before and after of the product post his visit). You compensating us with Rs. 2500/- as token of apology also was during the one year of the warranty period.

My case no is 6416301
                    I had placed an order for a center table with them on 15th april 2016, i received the product on 13th may 2016... The product i received was defective.. It was chipped of from all the sides... Since then i have been calling them and telling them to come and collect the product and give me a replacement but they are not sending anyone to even collect their product.. They are just wasting time.. When i asked have you placed an order for my replacement product they say that is only possible after the product is returned... But they are not even sending someone to collect the product.. I have been following up with them since 13th may... Calling them almost everyday.. They say they have raised the issue and call back but nobody does. Then finally after sitting on their head, they gave me a date that someone would come and collect the product on 28th, but they just sent someone to pack it and they left... Again i started calling them and following up with them, they said that a guy will come and collect it the next day between 4 to 6 on 1st june 2016... I called again on 1st june 2016 in the morning to confirm the pick up to which they said is confirmed and also sent me an email and told me to take a printout and keep and give it to the pick up guy.. I came back early from work, but no one came to collect it...
                    They are just troubling me.
                    This is not the way they treat their customers.
                    Their customer service staff is also useless - sarika, savitri, tapisha, jasleen, divesh, sushant
                    I have spoken to all the above... They just say they have raised the issue but don't do anything about it.
                    So basically i don't know when i will get my replacement product because they are taking ages to even come and collect the product and will a fresh order only once it is collected... And i will have to wait for 1-2 months minimum i guess.. The way they are handling it is ridiculous... Would not recommend anyone to buy if this is the way they treat their customers and trouble them.
                    FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Hi Manit, We are sorry for this pro-longed delay. We would check that for you immediately and get back with an update.
                    Hi Manit, request you to check your mail ID for the refund details. Thank you for your patience.

I had ordered a dining table from their website. What i received was not similar to what i had ordered in terms of the color of the wood and the finishing. I have spoken to them multiple times on the phone as well as sent them pictures of the two products via email (First time query was raised : january 28th). The response was that the vendor could not change it after stating that because i didn't pick up my phone when the vendor had called - it would be tough to get them back! (I don't know if the assumption is that other people don't have a job) finally, on the last phone call - approximately 2 months ago, they said they will be sending someone to 'fix' this product. This has still not happened. I had never asked for a refund - i merely wanted the product i had ordered!
                      Table advertised on their website : http://www.fabfurnish.com/asian-arts-natural-wood-dining-table-natural-271496. Html
                      Actual table received - picture attached.
                      Best resolution : give me the product i had ordered or another table like it.
                      Second best solution : refund my money
                      FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Savika, We apologies for the disappointment you faced while dealing with us. Request you to grant us some time to get an update on the same and get back to you with the best resolution possible.

Fabfurnish — Delivery date changed after payment and no assistance

We have ordered 4 bedroom Beds with Fabfurnish, the delivery date was earlier while placing the order. Once the payment was made they have changed the dates to further 1 month. We are moving into an apartment with Super Senior Citizens and cannot have them sleeping on the floor for a month. I made a request to them to cancel the order which they did not agree, asked them to credit the amt and allow me to order other items which also they...

I was aghast to see what was delivered to us vs what i saw online.
                        We were out of the country and came back to this, please take a look at those pics, i can send you many more. I am highly disappointed with the quality of these products from fab furnish (Asian arts). The pictures on the website looked absolutely pristine and if you look even now the chest of drawers looks good from a distance.

However if you take a closer look the wood and the paint is already chipping off. The nails can be seen clearly on the top over the paint, the wood used is just really bad quality.
                        These products are pretty highly priced i hoped that your team would inspect the furniture before its shipped out. Please note that a ribbon was used to quick fix a loose screw in a the bedside drawers that cost me inr8000 per piece. Each joint in the furniture is badly stuck together with the paint giving way.

The response i got was, we will take them all back which would take a week and once our vendor receives it, we will send out new pieces ... Upon asking for a time frame . I was told that would depend on the vendor.

So while i had made a payment of over 30 k i should just sit and wait hoping i will get better pieces of the furniture.

I asked them if they would let me buy some other products for the price as i did not trust the quality of asian arts and was refused !

Highly disappointed am never ordering anything from them again.

Be careful and be aware !

I had purchased a dining table set from fabfurnish online. It costed me 30999 inr. When they delivered same it was termite ridden. I asked for replacement. They took 2 months to replace the same and this new replacement is delivered damaged. I am asking for the refund from fabfurnish from past 2 months and there is no response. They give irresponsible and escaping answers. Right now the complaint number is 6484114. They had asked 48 hours time on may 2nd and till today no response. And i sent an email today again and for that also no response. Please do help me in this regard and save me from getting cheated by fabfurnish.

Malathi
                          FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi Malathi Raghavendra, we are sorry for the experience you had with us this time. We would definitely look into the matter and get back to you. Thank you for your co-operation.
                          Hi Malathi Raghavendra, the cash care team has initiated your refund and the money would reflect in your account in 5 to 6 business days. Thank you for your patience.

Prestige Centrifugal Juicer

With reference to Invoice No AXSINV0843221 dt.[protected] Order No[protected] Order Date 28/09/2014 Shipment ID[protected] the concern Juicer is not working.

I placed order for two Raha mattresses on Fabfurnish. The mattresses were delivered soaked in solvent / oil with terrible smell causing eyes burning. The Safe express the transporter of the supplier said one oil drum in the same truck got leaked and caused damaged.
                            in spite of my email with picture to Fabfurnish same day of delivery and numerous follow up calls and emails for 10 days, they have not yet lifted the damaged mattresses from my home. Every time they have an excuse. I am fed-up with the extremely poor customer services and do NOT recommended anyone to go to Fabfurnish for online shopping.
                            They did not first believe & accept that the mattresses were damaged in transit until their own transporter showed them the photo of the truck with mattress and spilled oil.

Please beware of after sales services as well. Fabfurnish is not worth buying expensive or quality products.
                            FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Customer, request you to share the order number so that we can look into the same. Thank you for your co-operation.
                            Order no.[protected]
                            Still do now know the status of mattress replacement.
                            Totally unprofessional. No value to customer complaints. Customer delight is beyond company's imagination. Not advisable to buy anything if you are paying hard earned money...

I have ordered 3 wooden wall shelves through order #[protected] dt 8th march 16.
                              The product has been booked for shipping by sm logistics with awb # 60195343 dt 16 march 16 and intimated that the product will be delivered with in a week's time and the concerned courier would contact me before attempting the delivery.

Till date fabfurnish team could not delivered the item and since the date of order, i have spent hundred of rupees on phone calls and behavior of fabfurnish team is very unprofessional and irresponsible too.

Today on 31march when i contacted the customer care team(However no care in real), they told me that time has been delivered while the customer was contacting the because of the non receipt of ordered item. It means they are online prowler i.E. Lootrere

If fabfurnish team either does not deliver the item or initiate the refund the money which is hold by them since 8 th of march 16, i will bring them in consumer court because i have sufficient proof against them and sm courier (Freight forwarder) is also denying the delivery of item)

Hemraj gambhir
                              FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi Hemraj, we are sorry for the disappointment you faced while dealing with us.
                              We would like to tell you, we have already initiated the refund to your bank account and it will take 5 - 7 business days to reflect in your account.
                              In case of any further query, please feel free to contact us.

Fabfurnish — Broken bed not replaced yet

I had ordered a bed from Fabfurnish and it was broken. Repeated complaints were raised but the bed is not replaced yet. Fabfurnish guys have not updated me and I am struck with a broken bed

I have ordered 3 wooden wall shelves through order #[protected] DT 8th March 16.
                                The product has been booked for shipping by SM Logistics with AWB # 60195343 DT 16 March 16 and intimated that the product will be delivered with in a week's time and the concerned courier would contact me before attempting the delivery.

Till date fabfurnish team could not delivered the item and since the date of order, I have spent hundred of Rupees on phone calls and behavior of Fabfurnish team is very unprofessional and irresponsible too.

Today on 31March when I contacted the customer care team(however no care in real), they told me that time has been delivered while the customer was contacting the because of the non receipt of ordered item. It means they are online Prowler I.e. Lootrere

If Fabfurnish team either does not deliver the item or initiate the refund the money which is hold by them since 8 th of March 16, I will bring them in Consumer Court because I have sufficient proof against them and SM courier (freight forwarder) is also denying the delivery of item)

Hemraj Gambhir
                                FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi Hemraj, we are sorry that we couldn't deliver you the product. However, we are initiating the refund of the paid amount and would soon share the transaction details with you.

Fabfurnish.com — Multipurpose rack

It has been more than 8 days and i have not received my product...is this site a genuine site? Will i receive my product? Someone please help.

I have purchased 2 loungers(Images enclosed) from fabfurnish on 11th september 2015.
                                  On jaunary 13th 2016 i complained that one of the loungers is not working.
                                  On january 14 i received a letter that they could not contact me.
                                  I contact them again in 2nd march and again i received a message on 3rd narch that they were unable to contact me.Perhaps genuine.
                                  Finally got through to them and one mr.Sanjay karki spoke to me.
                                  He listened to my problem and called me back to say that since they dont have servicing in chennai anymore, i have to solve it myself and they will pay me rs 500/.
                                  I obviously refused and told them to take their product back for which he said no, as i had used the product.
                                  I also mentioned that i will take this matter up in the consumer court for which he replied politely that its my choice.
                                  1)dont i have rights of gurantee under the law.
                                  2)do these companies with huge funding take us consumers for granted, as they feel that we will not pursue it legally.
                                  3) can i sue this company ?(I am willing to spend more than the cost of the product to ensure that this does not happen to others)
                                  FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi Tanseer Ahmed, we would look into the raised complaint. Our customer connect team would get back to you with the best possible resolution soon.

Fabfurnish — Very high price differnce

Hi, I bought Charles TV unit from Fabfurnish for Rs.11591/= & same is available for Rs.5990/= at HOUSEFULL. We have made payment, got delivery but yet not opened box. We asked for refund but they refuse.

Purchased king size double bed in Apr 2015 and following are the issues.
                                    1. Base of the bed got bent.
                                    2. Side supporter dislocated.
                                    3. Top cover broken from corner.