FabFurnish Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 11, 2019
Profile

File a complaint to FabFurnish

Having problems with FabFurnish?

File a complaint and get it resolved by FabFurnish customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

FabFurnish

Haryana
122016

FabFurnish Phone Numbers

FabFurnish reviews & complaints page 5

i had ordered #[protected] for coffee brown rug on 3rd Jan via FabFurnish website. i received different color rug after 1 week. while i raised complaint against my order then i got to know that product is not in stock & dont have idea when w ill it be available. customer care suggested my for refund which would be done next 10-12 days. My money got stuck with these cheaters and also facing lots of incovienence. My issue here is if product wasn't available then how come they accepted my order & payment? It's clearly cheating with customer & now they are not listening anything except refund. i would recommend my colleagues pls do not buy any product from FabFurnish. Being premium company they are least bothered about customer services. -Jitendra
FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Well... that's comes as a bit of a surprise to me!! I've been purchasing a lot from them and it has been going fantastic till now!!

Hi, Please check my ordeal below which i am going through last one month. Date 2nd Nov 2014 : Placed an order for a simple numbered wall clock worth Rs 525/-. I waited for 10 long days and then I get a reply from 'THE FABFURNISH' that the product is not available and as a part of their apology they refunded the amount and plus gave me a extra 250 Rs gift voucher. Now one will think, wow that's a good thing right. BUT NO. Please read on. Date 14th Nov 2014 : I ordered another wall clock worth Rs 799. I waited for another 10 long days and the wall clock that i received was DEFECTIVE(completely bend from one side). When I asked 'THE FABFURNISH' to replace the clock, they are telling me to KEEP THE DEFECTIVE wall clock and promised to give me another voucher worth rs 250/- but i was frustrated and asked them to just pay me back the amount and keep their vouchers to themselves. Date 26th Nov 2014 : I was way too frustrated but Still in good faith I ordered another wall clock for the third time hoping against hope atleast now I might get a good defect free delivery. and GUESS WHAT I GOT A DEFECTIVE WALL CLOCK THIRD TIME AS WELL WITH BROKEN GLASS PIECES AND DISTORTED CLOCK HANDS. I AGAIN CALLED UP 'THE FAB FURNISH' to tell them about my ordeal and again they promised that this time I will get a proper wall clock. AND JUST TO TOP ALL OF THE ABOVE AGAIN FOURTH TIME I GOT A DEFECTIVE WALL CLOCK TIME AS WELL WITH BROKEN GLASS PIECES AND DISTORTED CLOCK HANDS AS IF THEY SEND THE SAME WALL CLOCK AGAIN. I CANT BELIEVE THE QUALITY AND SERVICE FABFURNISH IS OFFERING. IT IS THE WORST EVER SHOPPING SITE ANYBODY COULD EVER IMAGINE. I AM FINALLY BIDING GOODBYE TO THIS WORST SHOPPING SITE AND I NEVER EVER PLAN TO EVEN VISIT IT ONCE IN MY ENTIRE LIFETIME. I WILL MAKE SURE I SPREAD THIS WORD IN MY CIRCLE TOO. PLEASE CHECK THE PROOF AS WELL IN THE PHOTO ATTACHED. STILL AWAITING REFUND. Regards, EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED CUSTOMER.
    FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On my 1st order, they cancelled it saying product isnt available on COD, even though no problem had occured during placement of order. on 2nd order 1 product was delivered broken which i had to return and no replacement was provided. another order clock sent wasnt working so had to get it replaced.next order, 1 wrong and 1 broken product were sent, on replacement the wrong product has come broken and the other hasn't come while its showing delivered. now they're telling me to courier the broken one myself saying "Please be apprised that we will bear twenty percent of the product value or the shipping charges, whichever is lower". and 1 product of one of the orders has been shipped back to them, i asked them to send it back but not happening!!! on the 1st problem they had provided me with a voucher, maybe coz i was new n they wanted to show how sorry they were. but now only problems are going on and there hasnt been a single order which has been delivered without any hassle!!!
      FabFurnish customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the above product mention in the subject line worth Rs 650/- till date teh same has not been delivered till date and when try to get in touch with FABFURNISH the reply what i get is the product has been couriered... Least intersetd in giving service this is what FABFURNISH is.

NOw i dont want any product just want the amount back...
        I suppose kuch techinal issues hoga…thes guys have never dissappointed me with their service. I stay in a remote area so many deliveries fail..Jitni bar aisa hua hai..they have refunded my money. Last time toh they credited points in my Fab Furnish account with which I got good furnishings at low cost.

I ordered two laptop tables on this website last year in march- as advertised these were wooden material tables when i received it at work and opened package at home the tables they turned out to be plastic material ones Beware of such 'surprises' from this store
          customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I purchased a Bed from #Fabfurnish Bellandur Store. At the time of delivery they delivered me a deffective piece. On which I requested them to replace it. The plank of the bed is deffective. After several follow ups they sent a local carpainter at my place with some local ply as a replacement, on which I refused to accept as it was not at all matching as per the quality standards of the bed which I purchased. Again after 7 days of follow up they delivered another piece which is again deffective. I paid Rs. 24689/- for this bed. I purchased is on 11th July 2014 & It was delivered to me on 26th of July, 2014. After having 20 + days of follow up I still didn't receive the replacement & now the company is not giving me the refund. I don't wish to go ahead with any discussion / followups with this company & I want to claim a refund.

This is what they sent

FabFurnish
              Furniture
              Bed & Bath
              Decor
              Kitchen & Dining

Dear Narendra,

Greetings from Fabfurnish.com !

We have cancelled your Order number #[protected] as per your request. Please be apprised that the refund process has been initiated and the refund amount is Rs. 14, 990.

You will also receive refund transaction id on your registered email id once the refund is processed from our end. Kindly wait for the same.

Looking forward to having you back again soon!

If you have any further queries please feel free to discuss it at [protected]@fabfurnish.com. Alternatively, you can also call us on[protected] AM to 7 PM) and we will be glad to assist you.

Yours fabulously,
              Keshav Goel
              Team FabFurnish

INEVER ASKED THEM TO cancel the order .This is !.I have also contacted their co founder and have the call recordings and email transcripts.Still to hear back.Looks like a scam to me now

Reference to my order[protected] with fabfurnish I was shocked to see that my order was cancelled by Fabfurnish after 7 days of order and make payment for the same. I received mail from them saying the order would be delayed for 3 days and I made order for other interior items according to the color of the item I ordered with Fabfurnish. I have never seen such a dirty supplier, who does not have any value for customer order. Please take immediate action to close down their website to stop them continue cheating customers.

I have a humble request that please do not place anymore order with Fabfurnish. I am fedup with the followup. They cancelled my order after a week with a reason that quality check was reject. So we should know that they display the item on website to collect the money, without quality check or quantity check. I have never dealt with such a dirty company ever. All consumer need to take action to stop this fraud website at the earliest. I am taking all actions in all India level to stop ordering things from this website. I can be reached in [protected]@hotmail.com I request authorities to take immediate action to close down this Fraud website before getting more and more victims of this Fabfurnish. My order with Fab was order #[protected]. I have been requesting them to source the same product and ship it to me even there is delay in shipment, which they are not ready to listen. From all their response, they are confirming that they are born to make more and more fraud transactions. Hence, please take an immediate action on this. I am currently out of country and i am coming down after few days to fight for this to see that their dirty company is closed down. I will definitely put all my effort in this to see to that no other victim of Fabfurnish is seen

Reference to my order #[protected] with Fabfurnish, I had very bad experience with this order. I was following up on this order and kept on getting reply that shipment details will be update, later after 7 days, I received updated mail that shipment will be detailed for 3 days. After few minute, I received a mail that the order has been cancelled. I was really shocked to see this mail. I ordered a beautiful white colour centre table, since the order was confirmed and payment was made I processed the order with Other interior items according to this order. When I called customer care there is no proper response. They sent me a mail that the refund has been initiated. When we make a complaint, initiating refund is not a solution. Until now the refund is not received. Also, the payment was made from my NRE account, so they cannot refund to the same account. They don't care about our difficulty, since I had ordered all other items based on this. I do not want any other victim to be born for Fabfurnish. Please take action on this urgently. I can be contacted in [protected]@hotmail.com. Mobile:[protected]
                    We need to take action Fabfurnish to stop their website to continue cheating the customer.

Cant get any worst experience than this. The Fab Home modus double futon sofa bed is a complete fake item listed on the site. The images on the website DO NOT match AT ALL what is delivered. The wood is rusty and has begin to develop cracks on the joints. When I complained to the customer care, they say that it is normal to get wear and tear. . We have hardly used it 6-7 times in the last two months and the joints are so weak that even a carpentar gave up saying it wont be possible to fix it. Wood is of some MDF third grade quality that is cant be even fixed.

Fabfurnish is selling third grade items. Why are you listing warranty on your website when you cant give any service.
                      I had same experience. I never saw such a fraud website. I made order and the order was cancelled after 7 working days. I was surprised to see their explanation for the cancellation, after reading your complaint. They claim that the item was rejected in quality check. They are only 3rd rated brokers, who purchase the items from the street and send any . So, how can they claim about the quality. I do not want to see a next victim with Fabfurnish. So, I am requesting the authorities in India to close down this fraud website at the earliest. I can be reached in [protected]@hotmail.com. My order with Fab was order #[protected]

Hi Team,

I had purchased using credit card the" TEC Midnight Jasmine Scented Pillar Candle" from http://www.fabfurnish.com, however the product is still not delivered. The web site shows order status as shipped with courier track ID [protected], but the track ID do not provide any information from the official website of courier company Blue dart.It is almost more then one month. Please file complaint against the company and put the fine of 10 lakh, as they have violated all norms of customer service.
                        Nov 25, 2013
                        Updated by BINU MUTTUNGAL
                        No response yet from http://www.fabfurnish.com/ on the order
                        Today 11/28/2013 received call from fabfurnish.com on [protected] and they are now informing that they are unable to process the order as the vendor says there is no stock however the company representative also kept on saying to place new fresh order again and the good would be delivered with 24-48hrs with 250 Rs discount.I totally rejected this as I was not happy with the resolution provided by the company representative.I would once again request to please fine 10 lakh rupees fine as they have broken all norms of customer service.Also the company web site that shows attractive goods on there sites and when the cash is paid why such excuses is given after 1 month and not even uttering about the money paid to them.If possible please stop functioning of such web sites.

Hi Team,

This is in reference to the order placed on web site https://www.fabfurnish.com/customer/order/view?order_id=233813 for TEC Midnight Jasmine Scented Pillar Candle (TH720DE90YBHINDFUR-67399) order ref number Order No:[protected] on Order Date: 18th Oct, 13. Full payment was made via cerdit card, however till now the product is still undelivered. The web site shows order status as shipped with courier Bluedart and ref Tracking ID [protected]. The Tracking ref do not give any information on web site of blue darft. As it is almost more then one month I would request o please file complaint against the https://www.fabfurnish.com for bad customer service and for delay in order. Please fine rupees 10 lakh for bad customer service along the order amount.Please find the attachment with web site order status copy.
                          They cancelled my order after a week with a reason that quality check was reject. So we should know that they display the item on website to collect the money, without quality check or quantity check. I have never dealt with such a dirty company ever. All consumer need to take action to stop this fraud website at the earliest. I am taking all actions in all India level to stop ordering things from this website. I had similar incident with the Fabfurnish and they are very irresponsible. I can be reached in [protected]@hotmail.com

Iam very much disappointed with the service provided by fabfurnish. I shop very regularly online...and this is the worst experience I had... Regarding Order #[protected]‏ ( order value 7000) I tried to cancel this order on the same day I placed the order...before it was shipped...still I was told the order cannot be cancelled...two weeks back i was given a voucher after repeated requests...I have used only 2000 of the voucher value to place an order...the voucher is supposed to be valid for month...but when I tried to place an another order I am getting a messsge saying voucher is not valid...so basically this is causing me a loss of 5000 rupees...I contacted the customer service to give me a voucher valid for the remaining amount...but I was not given any commitment...till now...
                            Since last 16days i am waiting for my thing to come[protected]. I am regular on line purchaser but this time i am having the worst service experience. Safexpress is the worst courier service. Please cancel my order. Even the customer service is pathetic.

I placed an order on fabfurnish for a shoe rack and laundry bag order[protected] days ago. the laundry bag was 1099 incl shipping. When it arrived, it was defective and very poor quality. i emailed fabfurnish cust care for return and clearly mentioned refund no replacement. they pick upitem and sendreplacement which irefused at he time of delivery. to date 18 emails and at least 10 calls. everytime a new person calls and assures that action mind you not refund will take place in 24 hrs.now its been couple of weeks. no refund. i in fact want full refund backto card. Also, the show rack received is not good quality. paid 9900 looks cheaply made. I would advise anybody to stay away from this so called furniture store. HATE FABFURNISH. Soon posts will follow on my twitter and facebook.

Complaint NO - 33682 order no[protected] PICS ATTACHED - FabFurnish.com

I bought one coffee table..They delivered a blindly visible defected product..Not returning the money instead offering stupid discounts and fab furnish vouchers..they say its against their policy..Probably their policy is to deliver defective products and then force customers either to accept them @ discount or buy something else form fab furnish by giving vouchers..

Never never buy products from this website.........

Hi, I bought Home Republic Neal Collapsible but not able to use the product more than 1 day and my wardrobe and hokes and stick was falldown and broken and i have registed complain and request reverse pick up and send picture of the demage product as well. initially they are agreed for reverse pick up but after one month they change even i tried to go courier company to try to arranged to return product but not happened due to high charge. now they are just sending mail me to give 500 rs voucher agaist product and forcing me to return product by myself.
                                  Regads,
                                  Aug 13, 2020

I ordered a lamp from the online shopping site fabfyrnish.com The details of the order are as below:-
                                    Order No:[protected]
                                    Processing charges: Rs. 0.00
                                    Discount / Coupon Value: Rs. - 0.00
                                    Net Order Amount: Rs. 1990.00
                                    Order date : August 11
                                    I paid using debit card.
                                    shippind addrs : kerala.
                                    A wrong product was delivered to me. Instead of the lamp what i received was a bedsheet set worth 899 on their website.
                                    At first they were very helpful when i approached them with the problem. IK courier them back the wron product at my own expense of Rs 440 from kerala to haryana.
                                    after that they mailed me claiming that they have not received the product I provided them with the courier tracking number First Flight Courier H27939783. When i tracked the courier It was shown to me that it has reached the destination.
                                    Now after this fiasco they are asking me for proof of delivery. When I contacted the courier personell they are totally ignorant of that.

I statrted mailing them from Aug 20 now the date id Oct 8th.

Please help me with resolving this issue. It is out of my hands. Atleast help me get my money back

With regards
                                    Priyanks Raghuthaman
                                    Aug 13, 2020

fabfurnish.com is a website that is so misleading. In their website they state that "When you order from our website, we ensure that the order gets processed within 24 hours and gets delivered within 15 business days".
                                      With this statement in mind, i placed my order with them on the 3rd of August 2012. Till today, the 9th August 2012, i have spoken to their customer service and they say it is still under process, when their website states 24hours.I have called up and told them repeatedly that the order was urgent as it was a gift but they told me that i had to wait for 15 days, and they expected date from the 3rd of August would be the 23rd of ASugust 2012, which actually is 20 days. I asked how that could be 15 working days but said that because saturday , sunday and national holidays were not taken into consideration. However i may add that i called up today being Janmastami and they were working, i confirmed if saturday and sundays they were working, they said yes. How can they exclude these days when they calculate their 15days. They state that its because of the courrier services but how can they when six days later they have not been able to dispatch the material, according to them, it is still under process.
                                      When i called them up several times they were very unresponsive and told me that there is nothing they could do till after the 23rd of August (which is actually 20 days and not 15 days, since they do work on the days which they claim are not business working days) May i add, that when i placed the order fpr the three products, they were pretty much in stock and i did confirm if they had the stock in their warehouse and they said yes.

My order no is [protected], Date 03/08/12 19:15, the total amount was Rs. 3025/-. The details of which are listed below.

Product name SKU Price Qty Subtotal

Tina 1 Table Lamp EG341HA03USIINFUR-14432 Rs. 845 1 Rs. 725
                                      Calisto 1 Table Lamp EG341HA16URVINFUR-14419 Rs. 1,091 1 Rs. 936
                                      Antica Table Lamp EG341HA31URGINFUR-14404 Rs. 1,589 1 Rs. 1,364

Shipping Rs. 0
                                      Tax Rs. 0
                                      Total Rs. 3,025

There website information is misleading causing alot of anxiety to me. Kindly look into the matter.
                                      Dear Wandabha,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

It takes upto a maximum of 15 working days for the order's delivery. We try to dispatch items together so that they are delivered to you around the same time. As per our records, 2 out of 3 items were delivered to you on 14-Aug. And for the pending one (Antica Table Lamp), it has been dispatched on 23-Aug via Aramex courier. Please note the awb# [protected] for reference.

Thank you for placing the order with us. We certainly wish to serve you better in the future.

FabFurnish Team
                                      This is to inform you that you first of all, two items were not delivered to me on the 14th of August.The first item was delivered but i received the second item only 10 days later to that date. And the third product has not been delivered to me till today the 29th August 2012, which is now more than 15 days. Mind the order was placed on the 3rd of August 2012, and you insisted that 15 days from that day would be the 23rd of August. You promised delivery on or before the 23rd of August, and yet you admit in your reply that you dispatched the 3rd product only on that date. 6 days on and it is now the 29th August 2012, time is 20.26hours and i have still not received the product. I have to say you do not deliver what you promise and your website information is very mis-leading.
                                      Fabfurnish.com — Non responsive to customer complaint -This happened to me as well. The product is not repairable and it got faulty in one month o[censored]se only, Fabfurnish Carpenter told to use for few months and then raise complain to repair, But within warranty period product is not repairable now and they are offering me less than half of MRP of the product . Please suggest me the name of intelligent customer who can but any sofa to keep with them for less than one year at cost of 18000 and that too faulty. MRP was 33000.From last 4 months I am wasting my precious time and no fruitful outcome . No one is calling from FAbfurnish side and I keep on calling and following them up. Today they are saying the case is closed.

Case id: 8622330
                                      Order no. :[protected]

I placed an order for 2 shower curtains on 8th July, order number was [protected]. I am listing down their bad service sequentially

1. I didn't receive any email confirmation of the order, making sure that the order details are not captured anywhere.
                                        2. Other vendors ship the product within 2-3 days. these [censored]s didn't bother to ship till i blasted them on 18 July.
                                        3. they promised to deliver within 2 days, but i finally received the order on 23 July and guess what !!! I received just one curtain !!!
                                        4. when i called them back they didn't have any idea which curtain had been shipped.
                                        5. Even after that they didn't promise to deliver, instead i was told that i will receive call in next 24-48 hours
                                        @subrotoguin

In reference to your order placed with us (order number[protected], we see that there are 2 items amongst which one has been delivered with SKU - OB221HA66KWBINFUR-7659. The pending item has been dispatched on 24-July and will be delivered to you very soon. Please note the dispatch details for the pending item.
                                        Courier - Aramex