[Resolved] Flipkart — flipkart travel

C/304 Gokul Horizon CHS Ltd., Jivlapada,, Thakur Village, Kandivali (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 Santosh Padmanabhan Nair on Oct 11, 2019
I had booked a flight on the mumbai-kolkata sector for etd on 13th dec, 2019 at 06:55hrs by vistara flight uk771. While booking on the app, at first i got a message that the flight has not been confirmed, hence i ignored and thought would try later but i got a message from my bank that i have been charged, i spoke with my bank they said if the tickets are not confirmed they would refund the amount to my account, but to my utter dismay when i checked my tickets in the evening on the mail received by flipkart, i had been booked on another flight with uk773 etd at 17:30 hrs, this i think has been done deliberately by flipkart to levy rescheduling charges from me. One of my friends also has informed me that this is the modus operandi, by giving discounts and then charge rescheduling charges. I want my booking restored as per my schedule which is uk771 vistara, etd 06.55am on 13th december without any rescheduling charges.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 15, 2019

[Oct 11, 2019] Flipkart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Flipkart Customer Care's response, Oct 15, 2019
We are sorry for the trouble you had to go through. However, we'd like to inform you that you can get in touch with the Flipkart Travel Desk on '[protected]' so that this can be addressed at the earliest. Your kind understanding is appreciated.

+91 80 4274 9527 [Grievance Officer]