Future Generali
Future Generali Pvt. Ltd.

Future Generali Customer Care

Future Generali Pvt. Ltd.

TwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Indiabulls Finance Centre, Tower 3, 6th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone (W)
Mumbai City District

Sun Closed

Future Generali Complaints & Reviews

rahul.tyagi1283
Dear sir ,

Last year i was working (Emp. ID 1102338) with Future Generali Life Insurance only 2 months after that i resign. after my resignation company transfer my salary in my company salary account. But that time bank was freeze my account because of this i can't withdrawal my salary from account. Now bank say me that 1st company give a latter to bank than bank unfreeze my account but company executive tell me that give me some time we will be short out this matter within 10 to 15 dyes but now its to long from Dec- 2009 to till date.

Now company executive (Munish Kapoor <Munish.[protected]@futuregenerali.in> Cont [protected],
Balaji M. L <balaji.[protected]@futuregenerali.in, Con [protected]) do not pick my call.

what i do sir please help me out.

i am waiting for your reply....

Rahul Tyagi
(Emp. ID 1102338)

Rahul Tyagi

Future Generali Travel Insurance — Fraud [Resolved]

manubajwa
    I had taken a European Travel Insurance for Future Generali. When I bought this insurance I was not told about...

jaip817
    Dear concerned,

Please take this mail as a complaint against Future Generalli (non life insurance division).

Unfortunately, my car got stolen on 6th of March 2010. I filed a FIR and did all necessary documentations regarding the theft. I reported the same to insurance company once clearances were taken from police.

It has been 3 months since I have been waiting and following up for settlement or atleast a status but nothing worked.

I AM FEELING UNFORTUNATE TO LOOSE MY CAR AND EVEN MORE UNFORTUNATE THAT i TOOK INSURANCE FROM FURURE GENERALLI.

The agent with whom I was co ordinating has been behaving in irratic manner and has been extremly rude. I have been patient all this while but seems I am beeging for the claim. Now, I got another call from Future Generalli where a new person will be taking care of my file. He said that he will let me know on Saturday this week.

I request you to please help me here at the earliest.

My claim details are as below:

Car number- HR51AG 9688

Written statement
    ID and bank details

Jai Prakash

RANDEEP
      My name is randeep kumar.My application no is U30165605 and the policy no is 00049459. as per the commitment i taken a policy rs 50000/- last year in march 2009 buy till now i have not recieved my policy bonds and even my reciept. i dont know what the company is about to do i think this is a fraud company and they are doing fraud to me. i had also not signed any proposal form and deduct my money from the account. this is a matter of fraud please help me on this. .
      regarding
      my
      sales
      manager
      &
      other
      staff
      Future Generali company is a big time fraud company all over India. I think Generali should break their tie-up with this company and should go around with some other good tie-ups as this mr kishore biyani himself is a big time CHOR. They are here to theft customer's money and there have been cases with Future groups. People beware of these nonsence comapny and please do not take any policy from them. Whatever profit scale they are showing online is all fraud.

Suman Mondal
        I am Suman Mondal,I brought a Future Genarali life Insurance Police on 1st july 2009 through Agent of AWM life but till this this time i haven't recived my policy Document (Bond). I hav allready contact more than 20 time FGI office from their and no action being taiken for me .so my request please taik a stap .

Few detail heare are 1) Suman Mondal
        2) D.O.B 19/10/1982
        3)Application No FG0037363
        4)DD no-472120 dated on 1st july 2009 (Allahabad Bank)
        5) FGI customer service id [protected]

sonusingh
          I I applied a Insurance Policy vide Receipt No. 28004561, Application No.A21235466 dated 31.3.2009. But I have not received my policy bond or no any intimation regarding my policy bond from Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. When I contact from customer care of company by telephone or emails more then 5 times they told me you write a application for non delivery of policy bond at our head office. We sent your policy bond in 10 days. I had already send application at Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. 001, Trade Plaza, Ground Floor, 41 Veer Savarkar Marg Prabhadevi, Mumbai-400025 & Branch Office Rohtak (Haryana) also through speed post. But I can not received my policy bond till date.
          My Complete Address is Sonu Singh S/o Sh. Vijay Singh, 2532 Ward No.13
          VPO Baund Kalan (Sankrod Road) Tehsil Dadri, Distt. Bhiwani (Haryana)-127025.
          I submit my complaint and wait for result.

Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. - Non policy Bond delivered

Future Generali — non-delivery of bond

DEAR SIR/MAM;
          THIS IS MOHAN BABU RASTOGI & MY COURIER IS AWB no.[protected](MY POLICY DOCUMENT IS DISPATCHED ON[protected] THROUGH YOUR SERVICE.
          THAT IS NOT REACH TO ME..TILL NOW....

KINDLY! REQUEST IS THAT PLZ! ENSURE & MAKE AVAILABLE AS POSSIBLE AS SOON..
          THANK YOU....

REGARDS;

MOHAN BABU RASTOGI
          MOBILE: [protected]
          BAREILLY (UP)
          My policy bond had been received after that complaint. Thanks

Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd. — pf not received yet

Dear All, My PF documents has been submitted to PF deptt on 18/05/2010 by FUTURE GENERALI LIFE INSURANCE CO LTD. Mumbai to epfbandra.org. My PF a/c no. is in MH/48708/11313 the name of vishwanath vyas. Till date i have not received my pf.

My emp no.1102100
          My Recept no[protected]

Vishwanath vyas
          #[protected]
          dear Sir/Madam,
          My pf form has been submitted to pf office on jun 2010 but till i not received my pf and when i call to pf ofice they will ignore the calls and do not give the proper information
          My Previous organisation: Macleods pharmaceuticals Ltd
          My pf No:MH/37451/015485

[censored]al kolhe

Harish Naik
            I have a Car Insurance with Future Generali India. Tata Indica DLX 2006 Model. I met with an accident on 12th Jan 2010 and I submitted my claim on 14th Jan 2010. the repair estimation has come to Rs. 149000/- when this was informed to the Insurance company agent he told me only Rs. 60000/- will reimbursed as there will be depreciation. As per the Policy The IDV of the Vehicle is Rs 225000/-
            I want to file this case.
            Fake agent of future genarali in pune.
            Name - Ms. Payal
            Cell. [protected]
            Mandar
            Cell. [protected]

Dear All,
            Be aware about above agents.
            Fake agents of future genarali in pune

Dear all,
            Following are the fake agents of future genarali life insurence policies

1) Payal - [protected]

2) Mandar - [protected]

Be aware of them and get secured.
            Complaint comments  Add a comment

Future Generali India Life Insurance Co. Ltd — Relieving Letter not received [Resolved]

visha28
              I had resigned from the organization on the 23rd March 2009 from Future Generali India Life Insurance Co Ltd as Agency Development...

Kapali Sahadev Das
              My name is Kapali Sahadev Das, Advisor with Future Generali Life Insurance, I had given 3 complains before dated (Posted:[protected] by Kapali Sahadev Das, Posted:[protected] by K. Sahadev Das & Posted:[protected] by Kapali Sahadev Das) on consumer forum. I did not receive my policy documents & comission so far. There is no proper management at all. Its almost 7 months of policy taken.

Future Generali Life Insurance — My problem still not solved

My name is Kapali Sahadev Das, I had complained on Consumercomplaints Forum (Posted:[protected] or even I had written so many email to Branch Manager & CEO of Future Genrali. No results so far. I did not receive my policy documents & comission amount.
              [email protected]'s reply, Mar 27, 2018
              They all are fraud
              ple send the all policy detail and primiune table also on by couriur or by mail if required then call me
              Manoj nsingh
              223-Barhm Nager lakhan pal gali
              Near fly over kaithal road karnal
              Haryana
              +91 [protected]
              +91 [protected]
              I had a similiar problem i switched to LIC later. I had to bang door to door and finally i have leave the things as it is. Personally i have very bad experience with future generali will not recommen to any one.
              Hi FGI Team,

I have not recevied the Policy document till date i have applyed on 31-Oct-2009.

Santosh Kumar J
              Mob: [protected]
              E mail: santu.[protected]@gmail.com
              Bangalore - 560 053
              dear FGI team

i would like to find a details of a policy but i am not able to find i would like to know the status of that policy V 0171572 and claim No. CV027242 its is very urgent pls look into the matter and let me know the status.

With best regards
              Pudi.Rajesh

Future Generali Life Insurance — DID NOT RECEIVE INSURANCE POLICY

RESPECTED,I PANKAJ SHEWALE DISTRIBUTO OF RMP IE MLM COMPANY OF CHENNAI.IN SEPTEMBER I GAVE ONE INSURANCE POLICY OF FUTURE GENERALLE IE ONE OF THE PRODUCT OF RMP COMPANY TO MRS.SAROJEENI SHINDE , WORKING WOMEN WITH HAVING POLIO PROBLEM.I SUBMITTED THE ALL DOCUMENTS TO COMPANY IN SEP-2010 WITH MEDICAL CERTIFICATE , OF ANNUL PREMIUM RS.11000/- , BUT IN OCTOBER WHEN I ENQUIRED ABOUT THE POLICY FUTURE GENERALLE SAID THAT MRS.SHINDE SHOULD PAY 170% EXTRA PREMIUM BECOZ OF POLIO PROBLEM , WHEN I ASKED THIS TO MRS SHINDE SHE REFUSED TO PAY EXTRA AND DEMANDING HIS MONEY BACK AGAIN.AFTER THIS I SEND THIS REQUEST TO FUTURE GENERALLE OFFICE BUT NOBODY ENTERTAIN THIS MATTER AND TILL DATE SHE DOES NOT RECEIVES ANY POLICY . WHAT CAN I DO NOW SIR , PL GUIDE ME .

THANKING YOU
              Hello Team,
              I am Babul Reddy from MahabubNagar distict. - Andhra Pradesh.
              We have paid rupees 53000 on 15/06/12 for Insurance. Till today no response from your side. And even didn't received any papers.

We have only one cantact number i.e., [protected] of your's representative. when i call him he said some story like he is in hospital..etc., then after whenever we call he will lift first call and say i will some other numbers to contact, call me after some time b'z i am not able to find the numbers wile i am in call. Next after some time if we call, he won't pick and disconnect the call.
              what exactly happening here.
              I am not understanding your's service. Really is' too POOR servise and suppprt.
              Please escalate this immediately to resolve this issue.

NOT: I already raised one Complaint N0# CJul120888.

I can't check mails frequently, here no email access. please update me in call.
              Waiting for your's reply.

Babul Reddy
              MahabubNagar - A.P
              i would like to know the status of 00844860 policy number please reply to [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Hi..

My name is Kapali Sahadev Das, I had given 2 complains before dated (Posted:[protected] by Kapali Sahadev Das & Posted:[protected] by K. Sahadev Das). But problem is they dont care. The branch manager Mr. Brijesh Pandey sending sms by saying that he has a solution but when I ask him to give me a written email whatever he is saying on sms & phone. But I did not get though email the solution whatever they have decided.

I am requesting consumer forum kindly suggest me what action can I take against them to collect my documents & fix pay. Thank You

Kapali Sahadev Das

Good Evening and still now I not get my policy bond which bearing Policy number 00339197 .

Please find the below Policey details .

Policy holder name- Sunil Dey .
                Policy no[protected].

Thanks & Regards

Sunil Dey .
                Mobile-[protected].

Vikas Chandra

I am Vikas Chandra. I am existing customer of Future Generali my Policy number is[protected], I have given a complain to discontinue my policy on 7-03-09 due to miseling of product, I have called many times in your call center but I did not get any proper reasons. This is relay fur stating.
                  I don't know what to do.

Details are:
                  Recentr callcenter reference number and date: [protected][protected]
                  Name : Vikas Chandra
                  Policy number : 00066809
                  date of cancellation : 07-03-09
                  Policy submitted at : Gurgaon

Please HELP ME

Thanks & Regards,
                  Vikas Chandra
                  Future Generali Life insurance company : Complaint Ref no: [protected]/01269703/CS/CMP/IL

I feel cheated and betrayed by the so called leading life insurance company "Future Generali life insurance ltd." Their associated free lance agents firstly promise mouth watering benefits like a Flat against policy premium, free gold coin and guaranteed income which a common person like me was easily conned to...the company did'nt even bother to engage with me and straight away closed the complaint basis their documentation and the voice confirmation which i had undergone, but what about the fake promises that their agent assured and i managed to record and provide as evidence to the company. They are just interested in converting max policy sales on cost of poor people pledging their hard earned savings.

This is my appeal to the deaf directors of the company and the regulators who assure consumers their right to remain protected.

I had submitted a CD having my conversation with that insurance agent to Future Generali authorities but they continue and be consistent in not refunding my policy premium amount of Rs 5, 59, 860.

Kapali Sahadev Das
                    My name is Kapali Sahadev Das, Advisor with Future Generali Life Ins, Andheri W Branch. My advisor code is not there in my own policy & also not received my commission for my own policy. I have written so many emails to the Branch Manager, Future Generali, Andheri Branch & worried about the whole system. I am requesting my policy docs & policy commission ASAP.

Faithfully yours
                    Sahadev

Future Generali — Future Generali [Resolved]

Shivprasad Bist
                      I had applied for cancellation of my policy 00009180. This was forwarded to a agent. He in turn forwarded the same to a internal...

Rakesh Tuli
                      This is regarding my bike insurance that was done on 18thJun'08. My bike got stolen on the 24thJun'08. I have filed for the claim but have not heard back from them yet. Its been 5months. Whenevr I call them the only thing they tell me is hav you fulfilled all the documentation work. Which have almost 2 months back. They have an investigating agency which keep sending me letters and keep asking irrelevant questions. I am fed up now and dont know where to go ???
                      i truly agree with that customer who had filed the claim against auto insurance.
                      i have purchased a old car in nov 2008, on that movment i transverd my RC[rto papers] but some cause i m not able to transver my insurance but when i trasvered my insuranse after 5 months, exactly after 5 days the axident hapens & now inuranse company is not ready to pass claim .
                      when the day axcident hapens the car insurance is ok & its alrady trasvered before five days.
                      how i can get the claim from insuranse company
                      I Agree with you. I filed a Complaint for Travel Insurance. I think its is habitual with FUTURE GENERALI to cheat people. I am just waiting for their agent to call me for selling an Insurance. CHEATERS!!