[Resolved] G S Enterprise — g s enterprise - work at home - fraud company

Jithin Geo Digitals on Oct 15, 2018
My name is Jithin Jose.On oct 5th 2018 I got call from G S Enterprise regarding an online form filling work. First i was asked to register with an amount of Rs.299 and they asked to send my ID proof and they send me a message to download an apk file called DigitalDocs through which they took my details such as photo, mobile number and signature. And then i got a mail from them which contain a digitally generated agreement form. They generated this agreement without specifying terms and conditions, i came to know about it only after i received the agreement. And i was told that i have to complete 1500 forms in 15 days. I was given a user id and password to login to the website which contained only 624 forms. And i completed and submitted the work by oct 10 2018. But after completing 624 forms i got a call from an advocate associate that my QC report is failed.
Now the lawyer is sending me text messages, email and calling repeatedly to pay a penalty amount of 5000+3000. And if i have deny for that they will file a legal case against me and i will be penalised for Rs.45, 000
Today i got an email from an advocate S.B.Deshmukh and asking me to pay money within 7 days.
So, it is a humble request. Please look in to this matter and help me against this frauds.

Details of the fraud company is given below.

Anokhi Desai - Marketing Executive

associateadvocate03@gmail.com

G.S.ENTERPRISE

Phone: [protected] /[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2018
I got a call from consumer complaints helpline number and the case is resolved so after i will receive an NOC letter in email

The noc letter is from GS Enterprise the whole people are fake even i think that the call is from them the email id was anticc.care@gmail.com
Updated by Jithin Geo Digitals, Oct 15, 2018
I have seen other people complaining about some other company but it is also using same address and mail for contacting them. So it's obviously a fraud team of people trying to mentally torture others and make them pay money
Complaint comments  23 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Same happened to me. I have completed 1500 forms in 15 days and i checked the forms again but it was full of spelling mistakes. Then I edited them again but when I tried to submit the work 10 pages somewhere in the middle was blank and it was showing on 1490 forms are completed. I filled all the forms carefully how could 10 pages that also somewhere in the middle of 1500 forms go missing? Actually they are logging into our accounts and editing the spellings by themselves so that later they can reject our work. And after i edited all the spellings again they deleted 10 forms somewhere in the middle again so that I can't submit in time. Now they are saying if I have to complete another 10 pages I need to pay extra charges of Rs. 7800 and will be given another 1 day extension. They are looting money from people in this way.
Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 31, 2018
Yes they do the same to everyone
Aanshuleka's reply, Nov 2, 2018
Hi friend i have alsi gone through tge same fraud mine company name is pro techno and they are using the same website and helpline id
Aanshuleka's reply, Nov 2, 2018
Listen guyz make a whatsapp group me need to take strict action against this my contact no is 8878200458 i have also hone through the same
Ankkiiii's reply, Nov 16, 2018
Hello friends also solving same problem plzzz any one can reply me I am feeling scrard
i also in same situation.but don"t worry this is fraud.
Shubham Raj Sharma's reply, Oct 17, 2018
your aggrement paper and my aggrement paper are same
#same date #same no.
Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 17, 2018
Yes bro they are team of fraud people try to cheat us
Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 17, 2018
The stamp paper should have a unique code and for a legal valid agreement there must be witnesses signature and all pages should be stamp paper
Ruhit84's reply, Oct 31, 2018
Bro please inbox your whatsapp number me and some other victims are going to complain the police. Lets take action against them. If all the victims together report the police then surely action will be taken. I'm sure there are hundreds of victims like us.
Hii bro. Even im also in the same situation. Should we pay to them ? Is there any consequence we have face legally ?
Please suggest on this bro
Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Oct 24, 2018
They are fake please dont pay any money. We are cheated. That agreement is not valid. Don't worry
Sir my name is Udaya I am from Karnataka I am pay this 299 amount ..G.s enterprises given Assignment .1500 farms 15 Days complete But I am Did not complete ..I am I d proof I have given you. Today advocate send this legal notice ..I am very poor sir pls help me you mobile no send me sir pls ...
Sadiq125's reply, Oct 26, 2018
Dont worry bro tell them jo karna hai krlo
I am pushpa sry sir i made mistakes its not Ashapura Enterprise is not a fraud company so please forward this mail to G.S.ENTERPRISE because they are cheated to public so i am begging you sir please take action for them because yesterday they are send court order to me every they emotionally abusing me so please search this fake peoples
Adv.S.B.Deshmukh
Latur Maharashtra-413512
Dated :[protected]
Reg. A.D. / O.C.

Under the specific instructions of my client of M/s. G.S.ENTERPRISE. I am
hereby directed to send you this legal notice as under.
1. That my above named client is doing business of Business Outsourcing Service
(BPO) in the name and style of M/s. G.S.ENTERPRISE at his above mentioned
address. You are residing at your abovementioned address and are known to my
client since you availed online BPO assignment of (Form Filling) from M/s.
G.S.ENTERPRISE
2. That, you as on dt[protected] completed registration with my client agreed upon
the Terms & Conditions/Rules & Regulations by entering into Agreement on
Non Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs. 100/- as on dt[protected] with my client with
respect Data Outsourcing Assignments (Form Filling) vide Project ID No.
C[protected] Now according to clause no. 8 of terms and conditions of said
agreement entered into by you with my client i.e. TAT (Turn Around Time) you
have not submitted accuracy report to my client within stipulated period of 15
days mentioned in the agreement.
3. Client informed you for the same by sending you an email dated 27/10/2018
with respect to the non-submission of work assigned to you and for the very
reason you have made liable yourself for to pay the utility and maintenance
charges to my client because of your default i.e. (non-submission of accuracy
report).
4. Inspite of consistent communications by my client through telecommunication
and email you have not paid Rs. 5000/- of utility and maintenance charges for
ID. No. C[protected] and deliberately ignoring my client, knowing full well
the grim consequences thereof. You are therefore liable for civil as well as
criminal legal action.
5. By this notice, you are hereby instructed to pay the utility and maintenance
charges of Rs. 5000/-
my client will straightway initiate legal remedy (civil as well as criminal) at
court and all the cost and consequences for the said proceedings/prosecution
will be on your head of which tak
6. This notice is given to you because of your default and you are therefore liable
to pay Rs. 3000/- as legal charges to my client.
7. Kindly Deposit 5000/-
This notice is sent to you by Regd. A.D
Your Matter is handle by advocate assistance for more details about your matter, you
can call on [protected] (Between 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
within 7 days of the receipt of this notice, failing which,
take a serious note.
-+3000/-
PM- MONDAY TO SAT
Date- :[protected]
civil
SAT)
I Am pushpa sir In this G.S.ENTERPRISE fraud Company first fake person His Name Raj Mehat and this is email id raj.mehta4job@gmail.com and Account No. [protected] IFSC: SBIN0019204 and he told any quires please contact this number [protected] i this these evidence is possible for help searching fake peoples

vestment Online Form Filling Work
To:

Dear Sir/Mam,
PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHMENT (PDF)
For More Details call us on below given number between 10 am to 5:30 pm on working days.
Below are the details of our work which is attached in the mail itself
For Live Demo:-
Website : http://ff-work.in/

1st Demo User id : C[protected]
Demo Password : 19GIJ
2nd Demo User id : C[protected]
Demo Password : WrKu9

Details -our company is providing a simple home based part time work. that even without investment..
Requirement - One Laptop Or Computer with Internet Connection

our company will provide you 1500 Form .. that you have to complete in 15days..you have to type just at is whatever you see on screen.. i mean on our Website..and per Form you will get Rs.25 so your maximum earning will be around Rs.37500..and for your payment safety our company is providing a legal agreement to you..soft copy will provided to you on your mail id..

there is one registration fee that you have to pay which is Rs.5240.but you don't have to pay anything before starting your work.. this fees will be deducted from your first salary. so don't have to pay anything..But if you are not complete your work in your given time period with minimum 86.6% accuracy then you have to pay application Charges which is Rs.5240.

NOTE-: If you interested then send you id proof and address proof for registration as a like aadhar card, voter id, driving licence any one proof front side and back side photo .
With Regards,
Ruhit84's reply, Nov 1, 2018
I tried to reply you reply message in inbox but I don't know why I was unable to reply so i'm pasting my message here. My whatsapp number 7906886184. We have created
a whatsapp group with all the victims till now we are about 15 members. Text me in my whatsapp I'll add you in that group. We are discussing and sharing ideas with each other how to take action against them.
Ruhit84's reply, Nov 1, 2018
And you can also contact me through email at rohitjamatia360@gmail.com
Hello sir...
I feel so stupid.. I am also a latest victim of this G. S. ENTERPRISES AND NOW they also disturbing me and threatening to pay the pay th registration charges of 5000 rs..
.. I didnt knew this fraud until I arrived here.. Before I got here.. I had some idea that this G. S. Enterprises was scam..
Because I had worked for 15 days with filling these 1500 pages.. I spent day and day night about carefully doing this work and afterwards all this hard work., I got scammed.. U know whats they said to me.. They said that my 497 pages were incorrect out of 1500... Even though I every day reviewed my work after my workload was done..

Plaese sir, do something about it..
I don't know how many people would be their more victim of this company and I don't want..
Occour this situation to anyone

This was the information provided by them about their work..
But I don't how they are still managing to scam with these phone numbers provided in the below details
These number are still working.. Guys..
Please sir take some action. Against them..
...

Dear Vishnu S Nair,

Your plan is of 1500 forms and which you have to complete it in 15 days. And from 1500 forms 1300 forms are your cutt off forms.
. If At a Time 2Login, 2Logout, 2IP address are found while working if your Browser Upgraded or Degraded then Your ID will be terminated.

. At the time of final submission of 1500 forms one PDF file will be generated automatically, You have to download that file for your backup and send it to our helpline mail id.
. You will get your QC Report of randomly pages.
. When you put payment request you will get your payment after 7 working days.

. If your work is not submitted or failed then you have to 5000 rps. as utility charges.

.if you complete your work with all your terms and condition than from your payment 5000 rps will be deducted.
. If you have any Query or doubt then you can call our helpline number or else you can mail us also in between 10 am. to 6 pm

Thanks & Regards,

Helpline No- [protected], [protected]

Helpline Email Id- help4formsfilling@gmail.com

As per contract with you, we are here by attached your call verification, Agreement as well address and location, Kindly go through it.

Best Regards,
Legal Team

Disclaimer: This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

...

Dear Sir/Mam,
PLEASE FIND THE ATTACHMENT (PDF)
For More Details call us on below given number between 10 am to 6:00 pm on working days.
Below are the details of our work which is attached in the mail itself
For Live Demo:-
Website : http://ff-work.in/

1st Demo User id : C[protected]
Demo Password : 19GIJ

Requirement - One Laptop Or Computer with Internet Connection

Ruhit84's reply, Oct 30, 2018
You surely did all the forms correctly but they log in to your account from their server and manipulate it by themselves and later they say lots of your pages are incorrect. They did same to me, when I checked again I found lots of spelling mistakes even though I typed correctly before and I corrected all the spellings again on the last day of submission but then again they deleted 10 pages somewhere in the middle and I was unable to submit on time. Now they are saying if I want 1 day extension to complete that 10 pages then I will need to pay Rs. 7800. Sometimes they even make their server error when you try to save the page after the page is filled and try to waste your time. They try their best to make your work delay so that you can't complete your work within 15 days and manipulat the spellings to reject your work and ask money from you.
Yeah... I know they are frauding us... And they are still scamming me by in boxing about filing a case against.. Me..
Scammers

Please can anyone shut them down.. Arrest the.. I already gave their recent contact numbers...

They are not from Latur Maharashtra their numbers are from Gujarat. So I think they are from Gujarat.
Nair Vishnu's reply, Oct 29, 2018
But they told me they are from mumbAi
Ankkiiii's reply, Nov 16, 2018
Hello sir they doing same to all their present number 8956024486
Hello Everyone please attention On Oct 10th, 2018 I got a call from D.S.SERVICES regarding an online form filling work. They asked to send my ID proof and they send me a message to download an apk file called DigitalDocs through which they took my details such as photo, mobile number, And then I got a mail from them which contain a digitally generated agreement form. They generated this agreement without specifying terms and conditions, i came to know about it only after I received the agreement. And i was told that i have to complete 1500 forms in 15 days. I was given a user id and password to login to the website which contained.i got a call from an advocate associate that my QC report is failed.
Now the lawyer is sending me text messages, email and calling repeatedly to pay a penalty amount of 5000+3000. And if I have denied for that they will file a legal case against me and I will be penalized for Rs.45, 000
Today I got an email from an advocate S.B.Deshmukh and asking me to pay the money within 7 days.
So, it is a humble request. Please look into this matter and help me against this frauds.

Details of the fraud company are given below.

mahi220003's reply, Oct 29, 2018
This fake and fraud company to make money to cheat people
Nair Vishnu you surely did all the forms correctly but they log in to your account and manipulate it by themselves and later they will say there are many incorrects pages.
Nair Vishnu's reply, Oct 30, 2018
I don't y can't anybody do something about... They are doing this publicly with their numbers and no one is not complaining
Guys lets do something against them. Who is with me? All the victims lets creat whatsapp group and discuss how to take action against them. My whatsapp no. [protected]. Whoever wants to join me please share your whatsapp no.
SRK@03's reply, Nov 12, 2018
I got notice by mail from g.s. enterprises Advocate S.B. Deshmukh today Rs.5000+3000=8000 rs. demanding & not to be paid they will file legal case please help me about it. I read complaints here after they will file case they demanding 45000 Rs. it is true?
SRK@03's reply, Nov 12, 2018
without Notry & Witness sign
100 rs. Stamp Paper is valid?
Same situation with me sir muje D.S. Company k sath agreement kiya tha work pura hone k sath 2 din bad mene login kiya to mera QC fail bataya or ye srikant nam ka advocate muje paresan karta wo call email or massage karte ke aapko 7800 bharna padega varna aap legally action liya jayega ye company froud par sir muj par cash to nahi lagega na ye advocate fake hai na sir...

I have also gone through the same situation mine company name pro techno. Please guyz help me regarding this issue i have filled 800 forms in 7 days.Now there advocate is sending me emails regarding legal action his name is alok varma.

Aanshuleka's reply, Nov 2, 2018
This same that happened with you i am going through the same
Pissed off after all that hard work not getting paid and thry are asking money from me

Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2018
Don't worry the all are fake and Don't pay any money
So what can be done? Can they take any legal action against us??
Ajay reddt's reply, Nov 3, 2018
they cant do that and the agreement serial no. what you have and what they sent me are both same.
just they call and threaten you that's all. just say them that do what ever you want after that you will not receive any call.
same here But the thing i have worked for 15 days after that i have received a report as QC failed after i rechecked with my back up records there are no errors. as i have done a video recording of the screen while typing the forms

and i accrued 90%. when i asked for my payment they said my ID QC failed. and pay the fine .

after i said i have a report backup i dint not receive any call from them. But my friend is receiving a call..

Did any one received a legal notice form them to your house? if so pls revert me a mail. so that we have a unity and resolve the issues.

My mail Id: ajay57akvrtechnoid@gmail.com
Jithin Geo Digitals's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 3, 2018
They all are fake don't pay any money
i am also in same condition so what we do now we should pay them or not

they already mention according information technology act 2000 digital sign act applies to the validates for basic purpose therefore is to authenticate the document. to identify the person and to make the contents of the document binding on terms. Digital signature raise the same liability as the regular one for the causes of criminal and civil matters.

& without notry or affidavit this stamp paper is valid for court matters?
they demanded 5000 Rs. under 7 days & not paid before date they demand additional amount
i dont want to pay him money & don't want to go court matters. so what i do
please help me .
Same happened to me
Same happened to me they called me 28th October and again they called me 30th November and told me about their job they took my I'd proff and mailid then they sent me login details from 1St November I streted my work then 10th November I have submitted my whole work yesterday they called me and told you will have to pay 7700 rs if you not pay 7700 i will complain on you then we will have to talk in court every day they are calling me soo plzzz we all are take correct action on them...they all are black mailing people...

G S Enterprise - g s enterprise - work at home - fraud company