Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam

India - 201012

Bad

Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam Complaints & Reviews

Taipei, Taiwan
I have submitted online application for mutation of property no. KN35571 vide application no. MU[protected] And also...

Taipei, Taiwan
Street condition was very bad whole street are broken and all the people through the garbage .

[Dec 01, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kindly find the picture our area

K
    Taipei, Taiwan
    We have been suffering from this since last 2 year but but repeated complain also no action has been taken by GDA. In this...

L
    Nov 30, 2020
    Mumbai, Maharashtra
    B block New defence colony Bhopura sahibabad Ghaziabad Mai Mandir ki andir sakari headpum damage ha isko repair krwanaa ha

[Nov 30, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
      Nov 30, 2020
      Taipei, Taiwan

I would like to request you to please clean our street . It's been long time nobody came to clean our street . Drain system Is also failed from very long time.

Please take action as soon as posible.

Address,
      Sudamapuri, near pump number 3, 2019009, ghaziabad

Name: Mukeshwar Nath

Kindly find the picture of my street

Sir/ Madam,
        I am a doctor by profession, and my wife is a nurse working in covid ICU and has night shifts. After working tirelessly for 12 hrs when she tries to sleep, a bunch of hooligans on a Bullet bike, which has illegal silencer that makes a lot of noise passes by a multiple amount of times and 'revs' intentionally in front of our building. This has been going on for a week now. These chaps are, I guess from our society itself. Sir/ Madam, we covid frontline people are not being able to get enough sleep because of this. As I am typing the bike has rushed 3-4 times and these people drive recklessly. I am lodging this complaint so that justice is served. Please look into this matter.. the bike has Delhi registration. If possible I will try to note down the number. But most probably these people stay in our locality. I am not lodging a police complaint as I think that these are young people who's carrier would be spoilt if I do so. Kindly look into this matter
        Yours faithfully.
        Dr. Arka Das

[Nov 29, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Taipei, Taiwan
          Sweet shop owner in Sector 4 Vaishali is using polythene freely and with all authority. And using road side area for shop and lots of his known persons gathered there and consume alcohol which makes the way scarrey for commuters and children's. Kindly take appropriate action.

Singapore, Singapore
            This complain is for P Block sanjay nagar ghaziabad 201002 locality where there are multiple stray dogs barking all the time, day n night.
            Kindly help in resolving this issue on priority.
            Also mentioning here the main gate of p block hasbeen kept closed for quite a few days, without seeking approval from all the residents of the locality.
            Pls help in the resolution of the problem
            Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 29, 2020
            This is resolved

Taipei, Taiwan
              Respected Nagar Nigam Team... I am from nehru housing society... all sewers are smelled n blocked and we cannot use toilets as it is flushing bad back as spoiled and ruined toilets... even I am not feeling good bcoz of bad smell . Pls clean that area on daily basis as it is difficult to walk and pls clean and open sewers.

[Nov 27, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
                Taipei, Taiwan
                There are all gutter are full and drainage got full. And local service provider are not taking any responsibility, they all are saying for new drainage line will be install but they are not working on it. So there is request to visit and work on drainage ASAP because there are very heavy problem all drain are getting overflow badly.

Taipei, Taiwan
                  My name is Aditya Pathak I am from Sanjay Nagar Ghaziabad...I want to complaint about the monkeys that have a group of at least 60 monkeys in this area...Last day it attacked me as well But I saved myself anyhow but these monkeys are very dangerous.

Nov 26, 2020
                    Istanbul, Turkey
                    The garbage van is not coming to our Block from last week. We have facing major problem regarding garbage, because lots of garbage is collected in our houses. Plz resolve our problem as soon as possible.

[Nov 26, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Our address is B block Swarn jayanti puram ..plz resolve our probtoblemlm as soon as possible.

Nov 24, 2020
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      There is water leaking problem infront of our house no. B-54 patel nagar 2, gzb.since 3-4 weeks.
                      kindly solve our problem.

[Nov 24, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi team,

Kindly help to take the street dogs from the colony as the dogs are biting to the members of the colony, In 2 days dogs already biten 3 peoples from colony.

below are the details of 2 peoples who has been biten by the Dogs.

1.Devindar Singh - [protected]
                        9/49 Hathi Park Sewa Nagar Dr.Rathi Wali Gali Merrut Road Ghaziabad

2.Prashant Gautam- [protected]
                        9/48 Hathi Park Sewa Nagar Dr.Rathi Wali Gali Merrut Road Ghaziabad

Devindar Singh

[Nov 22, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Singapore, Singapore
                          Need a dog catcher van in our lane from 917 - 940, Shakti Khand 4, Indirapuram, Ghaziabad. There is a brown dog in our street, continuously barks and run at the back for biting people and today I was bitten by that dog for second time. That dog is quite dangerous please take action against that brown dog.

Rajan Kalsi

917, 2nd, Shakti Khand 4
                            Indirapuram Ghaziabad
                            Uttar Pradesh India 201014

Singapore, Singapore

Here in East defence colony bhopura Gaziabad Sahibabad street dogs are creating a lot of problems by hitting and biting kids kindly pls take necessary action as soon as possible

Vimal Kumar

S
                                Nov 20, 2020
                                Acton, United Kingdom
                                I am a resident of Shalimar Garden, Sahibabad... I would like t update you that there are lot of stray dogs in our locality. Moving out of appartment for elderly people and kids sometimes becomes very difficult because of the fear of being bitten by them.
                                They create a lot of noise during the night.
                                May i request the concerned authority to please pick these dogs and drop them somewhere out of the residential areas.

[Nov 20, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Can we have any update on this. from the concerned authority, or you people want us to get bitten by the dogs first...

S
                                  Nov 19, 2020
                                  Singapore, Singapore
                                  I am residing at building c-53a extension-2 shalimar garden. For past few months, this street has become as breeding ground of stray dogs which is big security risk for children. They do attack them on and off. Few residents add to the problem by feeding these dogs and paying guards to not remove them from common area. They have also put some band around these dogs so that GNN cannot pick them up. This is causing huge risk to many residents / children as dogs attacks them regularly. I would request GNN to take firm action and cath / remove these dogs otherwise if any unwanted incident happens by theses dogs it would be total responsibility of GNN.

19-nov-2020

[Nov 19, 2020] Ghaziabad Nagar Nigam customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nov 19, 2020
                                    Respected sir,
                                    This is to inform you that i m living in patel nagar 2 ghaziabad. There is some bad activities like overflowing sever water...in front of sanjivini hospital, D10, D11, D12 this produces a very bad smell all over. Kindly do the needful.

Yours faithfully