Grand Tourio Holiday Solutions Pvt. Ltd. — holiday package

I was promised 6 nights package for 6 years and was charged 80000 however later they are asking for another 15000 and when asking what it is for they mention it is for taxes. I mentioned this was not informed and even while taking the contract had confirmed no other cost and now when asking for clarification no one id ready to take the call and someone mentions will arrange for call back the manager was karan nagaonkar and priyanka a mishra. I want to cancel however they are not taking the phone call.

Comments

Also one important information I have gone to their office and they have a boxer in their office so I am scared to go and have a face to face talk if I have an argument the boxer can beat me
sony_praja's reply, Mar 6, 2018
The same has been happened with us, Can you please share your phone number on my mail id [email protected] so that we can fight with them all together

This is very urgent to get our money back
Dear Friends,

We also happen to get a call and visited this Company's Space in Andheri West at Shreekrishna yesterday.

We spent almost 2-2.5 Hours with the sales executives to understand the package and all terms and condition. I read this conversation now and happy that I made a decision to not to purchase INR 1, 50, 000 international package from them.

In the final offer they extended 6 years holiday package to include another 6 bonus weeks of any hotels holidays, along with 3 extra dinner at any Five star restaurants every year, 2 movie tickets per month for 6 years, 12 Event passes almost worth 2500 per event every year, Gym Membership for 6 years, 1 Microvave Oven, 1 Air Frier, Plus every time I go to holiday, I am required to Pay 2150/ day towards TPC (Food, Pick up drop, other Indoor / Outdoor activity charges Etc)

Plus I was also given an incentive of buyback of alternate holidays by the Golden Tourio themselves @ minimum of INR 30, 000 for each week.

The entire offer was too fascinating but at the same time it was too Sugary to Digest.

Further, in the entire communication one thing which kept on being suspicious was the other guy was never willing to reduce the prices. But he was always willing to extend a bonus week of holidays. (Which I now understand reading this post, that if you are never going to get a stay at any hotel, he can give you as many as free number of days)

Some quick facts about the company
- The company Named Grand Tourio Holiday Solutions Pvt. Ltd is no where registered on the website of registrar of companies. (Available free to all users)
- There are hundreds of such fraud cases against this company.
- The salesmen are too pushy and always want to swipe your credit card.
- All Sales person are youngsters and lack knowledge about what is in the package and what is not.
- There is a bouncer kept outside the company ( I mean if you are genuine and sell genuine package, keep a normal security. Why keeping bouncers ??!)
- Too loud music being played in one big hall where almost 13 couple are sitting on each desk with a separate in-experienced sales executive and trying to sell their product. In my opinion Music is too loud so that no one can think rationally and apply their mind on the motives behind the deal.
- The sales girl kept on pushing this is one day offer, take it or leave it. Once I go out its price is going to be INR 6.5 lacs. And I am one of Lucky 100 person to get this offer.
- None of the conditions agreed were mentioned in the agreement copy of 2 pages.

In all I would request consumer to be more vigilant and cautious of such fraudsters.

CRN
Indeed a fraud company lets all go togather in their office along with media, if any one interested can write me on [protected]@gmail.com
Kalyani Bhor's reply, Dec 27, 2018
I have dropped a message to you in your inbox can we together go and get it resolved. I can assure that bouncers cannot touch you trust me there is nothing to worry about it. We can take help of police or local leaders or people out there.

Grand Tourio Phone
    Grand Tourio Address
    No: 302-303, 3rd Floor, Surya House, Near Vidyavihar Railway Station, 7th Road, Rajawadi, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400077