Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 10

I was making payment for the counseling and i at the end my money 1000rs was deducted from my father's account, and i did it three times and all three times the money was deducted but i am still not registered.
In total i have paid three times (3000rs)
And the money is still due.
I can't do the registration because of this.
Cet roll no.- 9520115
Sub code - 125 bba
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello sir/mam,
    I will pay the registration fees 1000 ruppess. And it will deducted from my account the registration is not done. Again i am done this again 1000 ruppes will be deducted. The total two times money will be deducted but registration is not done yet.
    Name - pankaj kumar
    Cet rollno.-1052424
    Code - mca /mca (Se) 105
    Cet code -105
    The transcation mode of payment through card
    Ref id - at adc tid[protected]
    Ref id - at adc tid[protected]
    Please sir/mam you will solve my issue as early as soon. I will positive response through you

Problem in Resgistration
      I have made payment for registration of counselling of INR1000 that has been debited from my account but when I tried to login, the message is popped that i haven't paid the registration fee. I made my participation fee submission 4 times and the amount has been deducting every time i have spend 4k in this but it is showing you've not registered and not submitted your fee.

Please do something about this matter. It should be refunded

I have received msg from my bank that rs 1000 had been withdrawn but when I started to register the msg pops that I have not paid registration fees ...!
        What should I do now, I have paid the fees but still not able to register..?
        I can't understand what is this and how can I resolve this, please do help, I want my money back..
        So please tell me how to resolve this if this will continue like this how can I make my next online payments, please look into the matter and let me notified as soon as possible ..! As I don't want to lay 1000 rupees again, if it will happen again .
        So please help me as soon as possible

I Have registered for online councelling on 14 Nov 2018..and amount of Rs 1000 have
          been deducted from my account but payment have not made yet.
          When I go for my registratiin process then it is showing that fee not paid.Due to this i am unable to register ...Please refund my fee money as soon as possible.
          Roll no...1225858

CET CODE...122

I paid 1000 rs of cet code131 counselling of roll number 9137173 and it failed but my account was debited with 1000rs what should i do now this happened on 14/06/2018 . contact -[protected], [protected] .plzzz provide me a refund this is a big amount for me reply me on [protected]@gmail.com and please provide me a refund i need it before 19 june i want to fill councelling fee of my daughter plzzz consider my concern

Paid the fees on 14 June and got confirmation message also. While registration process it throws error on Bank account No. although the correct Numeric values are being entered. I think there is some validation error. it also gives validation error on password while password is also being entered as per guidelines.
              CET Roll No. 9521408. please help as the registration Window is for limited time frame.

Sir
                Today as per the schedule of registration and submission of conselling fee of Rs 1000, I have submitted it five times but all the time Rs 1000 deducted from my bank account without any confirmation about the registration. In total, Rs 5000 deducted from my bank account. Kindly, go through this problem and refund my Rs 5000 which is deducted.
                I am not able to register for online counselling so please help me out. Kindly contact me at my below mentioned email id.
                From
                ISHA BANSAL
                CET ROLL NO.[protected]
                Mob no. -- [protected]
                E mail Id -- [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Sir, I had to register for my online counselling for BCA in IPU Delhi. For this I had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
                  Roll number - 1143022
                  Date[protected]
                  Name of the account holder - SOHAN SINGH
                  Applicant name - SURBHI RAWAT
                  Mail - surbhi.[protected]@gmail.com

I paid participation fee two times for councling on 14/6/2018 but no confirmation. when I tried to register it shows fee is not deposited. I have already paid twice. My cet roll no is 9131337. I have paid fee for b-tech code 131. Please refund my money as soon as possible. Please look into this matter so that students can at least apply for councling.I am still unable to register for councling.

I just paid the counseling(participation) fees on ipuadmissions.nic.in but when i clicked on registration it say please deposit fees.
                      you can check i have deposited the fees(image uploaded).

please refund the money back and tell me whether i have to pay the fees again or not as i have paid it only once and i was not able to register it.

My CET roll no[protected]
                      CET code - 131
                      Name - Rishabh Goel
                      contact on - [protected]@gmail.com

In the process of applying for the registration at ipuadmissions.nic.in, When i clicked on the step fees payment and filled up my details regarding the procedure it was deposited, then it appeared try again and the form did'nt appeared, same happened the next time but when i filled up the fees procedure third time it showed the form for the registration.
                        I have deposited thrice times the fees on the same course i.e. B.Com(Hons.), Cet Code-146.
                        I request you to refund the amount of Rs.2000 which was incorrectly submitted.

Details-
                        Name-Vaibhav Rikhi
                        Cet Roll No.-9610455
                        Name of Cet-B.Com(Hons.)
                        Cet Code-146

I request you to refund the amount of Rs.2000 which was incorrectly submitted.

Details-
                          Name-Vaibhav Rikhi
                          Cet Roll No.-9610455
                          Name of Cet-B.Com(Hons.)
                          Cet Code-146

I have paid ipu btech 131 counseling fees today ie 14/06/2018 at 1.57 pm and after pressing the fee submission button the amount of 1002 rupees got deducted from my HDFC Bank account and there is no confirmation and window shows transaction not processed and transaction failed.
                            The registration window now shows counseling fees not submitted although it got deducted.kindly look into the matter.
                            Name-Hrithik Kapil
                            CET code-131br...

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — can't register as payment from account has been deducted but no confirmation

Sir, On 14 june 2018 wednesday i tried to registered myself for ip university counselling.i completed the online payment for registration 2 times and recieved bank messages that amount has been deducted but didn't recieve any confirmation from the university.When i further try to register myself its showing that fee not paid.

I want a solution of this problem so that i can register myself or i want the refund as soon as possible...

I paid participation fee of 1000 Rupees through online internet Banking from PNB account at 1:29 p.m. Since then I am unable to complete registration as website pops put a notification that my fee is not paid.I contacted PNB they say my payment is executed vide Terrence number[protected].on 14th June, 2018 at 1:29 p.m. I tried so many times today for Registration.Tgere is something terribly wrong with website payment gateway or otherwise.I am stressed out already
                            My CET Roll no .9142694
                            CET Code131
                            Rank 6494
                            Name Tanya Saxena
                            Email [protected]@gmail.com
                            M [protected]

Kindly remove the bug from your website sooner

Jun 14, 2018
                            Updated by Virender Saxena
                            It was for IPU CRY. FOR Btech 131 code
                            Sir, I pay the counselling fee, it's receipt is come, but in registration section, when I fill my school name a message is popped that enter valid college name, I passed my 12th in 2017
                            Sir, so what I do

Today on 14 June, 2018 I paid the registration amount of 1000 rupees but it's showing "not paid " .I have the whole amount .I was applying for brach code (131) .kindly refund the money as soon as possible .try do refund by tomorrow so that i can do further process as soon as possible.below are my details
                              Cet roll no. 9114438
                              Cet code- 131
                              Divya bharti

Payment amount deducted but no confirmation
                                Sir, I had to register for my online counselling for bjmc and law in IPU Delhi. For this I had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back cet no 121 and cet no 126

Sir i was registering for btech counselling code 131 and paid rs 1000 for the same. The amount was debited from my account but an error occured on the page. I don't have registration number and password.
                                  When i try to login, it shows that 'you are not registered'. So sir kindly tell me what should i do now.

Name:- Arpit Jain
                                  CET Roll No:- 9128362
                                  Email:[protected]@gmail.com

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University — payment issue for online counselling

My complaint is regarding the payment default by the ip university.today 14.06.2018 deposited rs.1000 as payment for online counselling but I didn't receive any receipt regarding confirmation.and during registeration process the message delivered to me that I m not deposited my fees but in real I deposited my fees as per message delivered to me from my bank regarding verification of devoting rs.1000 from my bank account please resolve this...