Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 26, 2022

File a complaint to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Having problems with Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University

Delhi

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Phone Numbers

Fax

Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University reviews & complaints page 11

I have paid the money amounting 1000 for the counselling of ipu. The money is already deducted from the bank but still it is displaying that fees is not paid. The payment is maid through "BILL DESK PAYMENT GATEWAY" at around 6:30 pm on 14 the of June 2018.
Name- kirti Chauhan
Roll no-1260552
The screenshots are provided.
Kindly look into this matter.
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on Wednesday, 14 june'2018 but the registration status was incomplete and the site showed me a message saying participation fee not deposited but I have made payment 3 times and the payment is successful by my side because I received bank messages.
    Cet Rollno 9507585
    Cet code 125
    Please refund my money as soon as possible.

14-June-2018
      I have paid the counseling transaction amount twice already, i have received message from the bank that the transaction has been made, but still the website says " please pay the counseling fees", please refund me the money as soon as possible so that i can go further in the process, this is urgent !!
      -Lavkesh
      [protected]CET ROLL NO)
      [protected]@gmail.com
      -[protected]

Sir, i had paid my participation fee at 14th june for B.tech (CET Code:131), the process of payment was going very smoothly but in the end it showed error. My bank statement is showing a debit balance in favour of GGSIPUNIVER, but when i am registering myself it is saying that i should pay participation fee first.
        Kindly look into this issue as soon as possible.

Name - harsh dev
        CET Roll No.- 9132766
        CET Code - 131
        Date of birth- 18/09/2000

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my bank. Please go through it as soon as possible.
          Cet roll no 1015148
          Cet code 101
          I have made payment 2 times and the payment is successful by my side because i have received bank messages twice.
          Please refund the amount asap so i can make payment again.
          GGSIPU announced online counseling for few courses.and I'm trying to register for b tech online counseling and fees of 1000 Rs is deducted from my account but I'm not registered for counseling.And I tried it for two times so total money deducted from my account is 2000₹.Now I don't know what to do

I had paid the registration fees for bca but the status is not paid and the amount has been debited from the account
          The amount has debited as many times as I tried
          Inform me if I'll get it refunded or not
          And when can I register myself for choice filling for round one

Sir, I had to register for my online counselling for BA law in IPU Delhi. For this I had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
            Roll number - 9311372

Sir .
              I just filled up the details for the participation fees of bcom [honour] and conducted the procedure successfully .. but when I tried to open the registration it is showing that we need to submit the participation fees again .. this is the problem which I have ..
              I want this matter to be looked into as soon as possible ..
              I want to be registered
              My roll no is 9612491..
              Jun 14, 2018
              Updated by Digvijay Minda
              Just a few hours back I have gone through all the steps for the payment of participation fees for cet code 146 bcom [ hons] and it went successfully well and the message also popped from the bank stating the transaction took place but when I am moving forward with the registration process it shows that I need to pay the participation fees ..
              Which I have already paid ..
              I have been waiting for some time figuring out the problem but I don't have any solution ...
              I need you to look into this matter more carefully ... I want my registration complete or my funds refunded ...

The roll no is 9612491

Payment amount deducted but no confirmation
                Sir, I had to register for my online counselling for B.tech in IPU Delhi. For this I had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. The amount has already been deducted from my bank account and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration.
                MY user name Arth Nangia and user id is 101309

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on thursday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my phone . Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                  Cet Roll no 9120725
                  Cet code 131
                  I have made payment 2 times and the payment is successful by my side because I reaceived bank messages
                  Don't take advantage o[censored]s so much
                  I want a fund as soon as possible or I have to take some big action.

I had paid the councelling participation fees of Rs 1000 through SBI debit card and through SBI net banking. Both the times the amount has been deducted but i have not received any conformation from the university. Kindly look into the issue and help me get registered. Also plz help me to get my money refunded.
                    CET roll no-9114035
                    Name- Sakshi Singhal

Sir/mam

On 14 june 2018 at 02:07 PM IS, i paid my participation fees of ₹1000 in favour of GGSIPUNIVER a page of privacy error is come and didn't show any bill reciept so i do it again and same thing happen and the money was deducted from my Credit Card or in second time from bank account (SBI). and when i further go for my registeration process then it is showing that fee not paid.

In that case i have lost 2000 INR in this error.
                      Please return my Money ASAP!!
                      I want the concerned higher authorities to look after it and refund my money as soon as possible

CET(128) Roll no - 1280017
                      Name - Vishal jha

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but I can't found receipt for IPU counseling.money is deducted from my account.so i again paid the fees and again the same problem.
                        roll no 9114856
                        Cet code 131
                        please look after this issue as soon as possible and refund my money

Sir/madam

On Wednesday 14/6/2018, I submitted my counselling participation fee on online admission portal for programme B-tech (code-131) . But there is no participation fee receipt and money has also been deducted from bank account .When I further process to register it shows that you have not paid participation fee .

Kindly, resolve this issue as early as possible

CET Roll No. 9120198
                          Name - Naman Kathuria
                          E mail - [protected]@gmail.com

Sir/maam

On 14 june 2018 at 1:18 pm and another one at 1:27 pm i paid my participation fees of ₹1000 twice which sums up 2000 total in favour of GGSIPU and the money was deducted from my bank account (Syndicant bank )and when i further go for my registeration process then it is showing that fee not paid.

CET(131) Roll no - 9145787
                            Name - Mayank Meena

As from today ipu registration for BJMC COURSE CET-126 has been started i completed the firt step of payment and the amount inr 1000 has been deducted from my bank account and now it is showing that your payment is not done plz gain pay the payment for registration please Help me resolve this problem.
                              Its a great issue for me because you being a reputed university must resolve this problem as soon as possible.

I want to seek help regarding the online admission process of 2018-19 batch, for tbe course b.ed. As mentioned the registration process starts from today, i tried to register, but it kept showing that " provide information that has been in admit card" . I checked many times the information provided was the same as it was on the admit card. What should i do now?

Payment amount deducted but no confirmation
                                  Sir, i had to register for my online counselling for ba law in ipu delhi. For this i had to complete the online payment for registration in counseling. I have already made the payment but did not recieve any confirmation from the university. Due to this[protected] rupees has been deducted and has yet not been refunded. Due to this issue i am unable to complete my registration. Kindly look into the issue as early as possible and please kindly help me get my money back
                                  Roll number - 9312420
                                  Date[protected]
                                  Name of the account holder - rupa biswas
                                  Applicant name - sanchita biswas
                                  Mail - [protected]@gmail.com
                                  Jun 15, 2018
                                  Updated by Sanchita6
                                  Sir
                                  I had a counselling for ba law in ip university for that i had to pay the counselling fees of rupees 1000 but it was showing unable transaction.
                                  Yesterday by this way 4000 rupees has been deducted

Again 1000 rupees has been debited from account, total 5000 rupees has been deducted from my account. I want my money back as soon as possible

I have registered myself for ip university counselling on wednesday, 14 june, 2018 but registration status was incomplete and the balance was deducted from my phone. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                                    Cet roll no 9018654
                                    Cet code 131
                                    I have made payment 2 times and the payment is successful by my side because i reaceived bank messages
                                    Don't take advantage o[censored]s so much
                                    I want a fund as soon as...

Sir/maam

On 14 june 2018 at 12:37:53 i paid my participation fees of ₹1000 in favour of ggsipuniver and the money was deducted from my bank account (Paytm payments bank) and when i further go for my registeration process then it is showing that fee not paid.

Cet (125) roll no - 9505605
                                    Name - tanay mittal

I have applied for b. Tech (Code 131) and has to apply my registration before this i have applying and to submit fee through fee participation portal but ipu fee participation portal is not responding for last 2 days. Please resolve the problem at the earliest i am trying very hard but every time i try to pay my counselling participation fee. Please don't take advantages with the future of the deserving candidates.

Runjhun