HomeShop18

India - 201301

Mobile:
Mobile:

TV18 Home Shopping E-commerce

TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd, #26/27, East Wing, 8th Floor, Raheja Towers, M.G. Road, Bangalore - 560001

2012
Good

HomeShop18 Complaints & Reviews

I had sent parcel throgh TNT Courrier to INDIATIMESSHOPPING BUT TNT COURIER HAD WRONGLY DELIVERD THE PARCEL TO HOMESHOP18

TNT COURIER HAD REPLIED AS

"Kindly note the said shipment has been return back to Home Shop18, Noida office vide RTO Con No :[protected]DETAILS GIVEN BELOW)
You can speak with HomeShop18 for further follow ups"

Con No :[protected]
CustRef[protected] Div D Prod 15D Options Ind + Pcs 1
Orig NA7 Dest NI5 PU 04MAY09 2000 Due 05MAY09 2359 Rev Terms R
Sender TNT (INDIA) PVT LTD NEW DELHI 110020
Receiver TV18HOME SHOPPING NETWORK PV NOIDA 201301
POD OK 00 05MAY09 0944 NI5 Desc CONSIGNMENT DELIVERED IN GOOD CONDITION
Sig. CO STAMP

I REQUEST HOMESHOP18 TO RETURN THE PRODUCT TO ME WHIC IS NOT THEIRS BUT THEY HAVE ACCEPTED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THE SAME (DETAIL GIVEN ABOVE MESSAGE)
    They are cheaters

False product they sent.
    Not ready to pick up and thus denying refund.
    br...

Bought DVD and MP3 combo from Homeshop 18. Mp3 was defective. I asked for replacement of mp3. after a lot of requests, they replaced it. but this too was not functioning. it was not at all being recognised by PC or DVD. I asked for refund or replacement. They made false assurances that they are arranging pick up for repacement but it never happened. now it is 3 months from my purchase and i am waiting for replacement. now they dont even reply to my emails. I want to inform all consumers not to buy from homeshop 18 and also request that Homeshop18 shud be forced to replace mp3.

Home Shop 18 — defective dvd player not replaced

i purchased a convex portable dvd player code no.7080-nr, order no.[protected] on 04-09-08.with 1 year warranty.after somtime it became defective and i sent it to home shop 18, noida on 24-12-08 for repairing or replacing it.after calling on phone so many times they send back an another customers defective piece on 24-02-09.when i called them again on phone they said they will make a return call but they did not made it till now.take action against them and i want my money back of rs 4999.
    name-sachanand ramchandani. add-sk automobiles, regal hotel building, station road, sagar.(mp)-
    ph.[protected]
    i ordered a FOOD PROCESSOR. COMPLAINT no.1613377-AND order no.[protected] on 18-04-09.I recieved it with defective condition i refused it in front of courier boy it was not accepted by me as i mentationed the complaint no. so kindly look into the matter otherwise i should get my money back Rs2999
    for your kind consideration just go through the
    Address :11 Gajanand Row house,

Order no[protected]
    Item title - Vox USB DVD Player with Built-in Speaker & 1GB MP3 Player Combo
    Sub order no[protected]
    Order date - 27 may 09
    Merchant name and no - Alpha Radios(300)
    Subsequent complaint nos. - 1576557, 1576583, 1588340, 1869554, 1903948

This is regarding my order number[protected]. I ordered Carlton London Women Black Shoes - CLL-2441-BLACK-PU - 6 Size 6, Carlton London Women Black Sandals - CLL-2528-BLACK - 6 Size 6 on 25th December 2012. I got the products but size 6 was oversize for me. I called the customer care number and raised complaint to ship me size 5 for both the products. The agent raised request for only the sandals, I came to know when I called again for getting update. I then raised complaint for the shoes again. The products were picked un by Aramex courier services and as told by the CC agents, I called everytime to update the courier acknowledgement details and made sure each time that my exact problem has been correctly updated. On 11th january I got the products and to my utter surprise, I again got back the same size 6 products. I have been co-ordinating with the customer service team on regular basis to make things easy from both ends, from my end I was responsible enough to update all the necessary details, dates, acknowledgement numbers, etc. I opened complaints 78161721 and 78161839 again on 11th January 2013 for getting SIZE 5 for both the products. I call customer care and the stupid agents, they don't even know how to speak english, they cannot tell me any details and put me on hold for such long time that I become frustrated and disconnect the call. This is consuming my time, my money and the issue is also not getting resolved. I have made full payment on 25th December 2012 through my cerdit card. My money is spent and I don't even have the product and the customer care team is increasing my mobile bills. There is no way I can talk talk to someone who has brains in the customer care. I am really unhappy and need resolution ASAP.

I have registered eight times of complain through home shop 18 customer care, But they dont take any action againt my mobile.they continously send defected mobile.Iam hareshed for this service.( complaint nos are -1617195, 1702111, 1737186, 1840485, 1764276, 1840485, 1885298, 1903534 ) So sir please take any action against this complain, I am waiting your response against the mail.

surender kumar

- Bad Battery
        - Bad Customer Service
        - Bad Phone
        - Not even worth Rs 1500
        - They are cheating customers HOMESHOP18 should not do any business also they are taking money from people and not answering there calls. I SUGGEST NO NO FROM THIS SITE

DO NOT BUY FROM HOMESHOP18

HOMESHOP18 ARE THIEF

hi i am manoj p from trivandrum of kerala state.

i ordered an mp3 player from homeshop18 after seeing an advertisement in malayalam daily
          mathrubhumi and my order number was[protected].

i recd the item with its screen loose and handing inside its body.
          i complained the case with their toll free number and the complaint
          registration number is 1871595.

further the item was not as shown on the advertisement and the couriered player
          was without a headphone.

after calling their toll free number two days later
          i got two numbers for contacting . no sms was send to my phone
          as they do when u order and item. one number is of an
          electronics shop by the name "unisef electronics" in hyderabad
          and i am still not able to contact the other person because his mobile is
          always out of range.

it is funny that they dont have anyone to contact in kerala whom i can courier the item.
          the site is cheating. my sincere advise is that avoid homeshop18.

-manoj P

Home Shop 18 — False Commitment / Faulty Product

I bought a Fujezone e-phone mobile phone from Home shop18 with order#[protected] dated:-21st September'09.

i received the mobile on 5th Oct'09 in the morning & paid the amount.
          I found that mobile phone is not working ( not getting signals) , wherein the same sim is working fine in other mobile phone, i tried using other sim under the impression that it might be sim problem but found same issue with other sim also. I called customer care (home shop 18) on the same day & asked for money back as they've committed 15 days money back offer. but 1st customer care executive disconnected the call in between the conversation & other said that they'll not return the money as i've inserted the sim in mobile. without inserting sim in the mobile phone no one will be able to check the functionality. finally when i insisted then he registered a complaint with ref# 2087147 & committed that within 48-72 Hrs they'll get back to me but till now no response.

I request you to please look into the matter & help me.

Thanks & Regards,
          Saurabh Sethi
          [protected] / [protected]

I have Ordered the Fuzezone Dual sim Mobile from Home shop18, my order No:[protected] dt: 27-11-09 which was shipped thru Blue dart courier [protected] dt 02.12.09
          I have noticed the that phone was not working properly as it was not recognizing the SIM card ( not getting signals, wherein the same sim was working fine in other mobile phone). This may be due to wrong IMEI No. although they claim that all mobiles of Homeshop18 are having valid IMEI numbers. After 3-4 days the phone was also not getting started after charging the battery with either of the two batteries supplied.
          The same has been conveyed to customer care vide complaint no. 2589327 & they committed that within 48Hrs they'll get back to me by their technical deptt. or the money will be refunded, but no action in this regard has been taken and not even the address of Mobile company was given so that I can courier the same for repair/replacement. The customer care was then contacted many times but all in vain.

I request you to please look into the matter & help me.

With Regards,

Vivek Gupta
          Mobile No. [protected]

One of our customers Mr. Sonker has raised a concern regarding receipt of a defective product and requested for refund for his order of Energy Economizer on his blog posted on 11h August, 2009.

Under our promise of 15 days money back guarantee, we have requested him the send back the product. On receipt of the product, we shall initiate a refund for his order value.

This incidence is just as an exception and not a standard of service quality we strive to achieve for our valued customers.

With Regards,
            Sourabh Shrivastava
            Customer Services - HomeShop18

Hi, i am ravi varma, booked order with the reference of an advertisement telecasted in the TV Channel "Home shop18"
              website url ("www.homeshop18.com")
              product url ("http://www.homeshop18.com/shop/u/y/p-Sports-Q-and-Q-Fitness-S-Exercise-Q-and-Q-Fitness-Q-Equipment-S-Acce...Reebok-Q-Active-Q---Q-Sunglasses-Q-+-Q-Shoes-Q-+-Q-Watch/Home_Online-pI_39710-clI_2-cI...

the order consists of
              1 pair of Reebok shoes,
              1 Reebok sun glasses
              1 Reebok bag

Reebok sun glasses strains my eyes on prolong usage causes headache,
              regarding shoes its not at all worth of buying it

in totality my order recieved was very bad stuff.
              i too booked the same but hv not recd them yet, bit suspecious now...
              Dear sir

I purchaged one combo offer in home shop 18
              1.reebok shoe,
              2.reebok sunglass.
              3.reebok track suit
              4.reebok bag.

i received this product.but totally duplicate material.order no[protected].

He is realy cheeting .
              Dear Sir
              I purchased a Reebok Combo from Home Shop 18 with order no.[protected].
              It consists of
              1. A pair of shoes
              2. Track Suit
              3. Watch
              4. Duffle bag
              They are Duplicate. The logo is not their on the Product.
              I want to file a case against them.
              I want to purchase from reebok homeshop some product like reebok shoes .IS this genuine product like in reebok show room or is it better then that and a low cost .Kindly let me know immidiately.

BRIGADIER MURALI
              BANGALORE
              i purchase a rebook combo three t.shirts, shows, sunglasses, but my shows r realy third class nd duplicate i want change my show .my mob no is [protected]
              i purchase shows when i was in jalandher but now m in chd nd not have enoughe time to go jalandher nd replase my shows homeshop18 custmer care exective daid to me u have to come jalandher where u colect ur parsel third class service provider is homeshop18

not delevery

online shpping mobile not delevery

homeshop18 is not replacing my product it is having an fault. they have given us 15 day money back gaurantee and product got falt in that gaurantee period but they and tell us to co-operate and has changed the product but product again got the fault it is in warranty period and now they are not picking the product through courier as there procedure is. when i have costomer care they just cut the line when i confired my name.there delivery pick up is 166312 and my complaint number is 74099 as suggested earlier by ther costomer care

I have booked two product order(Camcoder wespro and Samsung 8 mega pixel digital camera) from home shop 18 on 13 & 14 july 09, after seeing there 24 hour home shop 18 channel. There phone excecutive confirmed my order as well as my payment, received through credit card. Then one day one executive call me up and ask for my document(credit card latest month statement, my Pan card scand copy and my voter card scaned copy) that i forwarded them through email. Now on 20 july 09 they have cancelled my order and answered that this is internal decission and amount will be refund you in next 15 days.

I am not happy with this, these people waste my time as well as my money becoz i have paid that amount through credit card and i have to pay the card money with intrest and processing fee.

This is with regards to order nos.[protected] and[protected] placed on Homeshop18.com on June 22nd and June 23rd 2009. The orders being a Inalsa Cook Top Harmony CB (3 Burner) and a Inalsa Cooker Hood Prima BK - Black.
                    The products were supposed to be delivered in 8-10 working days. However after following up with the customer care regularly, I was told that there is a slight delay in the product and it will take another 3-5 business days for the product to be delivered. The customer care center also verified that the order has been dispatched on the 26th of June 2009 and is stuck up with courier. They denied providing any information on the airway bill number of concerned courier.
                    Today (07/07/09) I received a mail from Homeshop18 that both my orders have been cancelled, citing no reasons for cancellation.
                    Given the nature of the products, they were key to moving in to my new apartment and a non delivery of the same after 15 days of the payment would mean that I will have to order it online somewhere else and get it delivered in the next week or two. Which means that I have to extend my rented stay by at least another couple of weeks, which would cost me Rs.7, 500/-. Apart from that my money is stuck up with Homeshop18 for the last 15 days and probably for the next 6-8 working days.
                    Homeshop18 should:
                    1. Provide the reason for non compliance with sale given that the sale is a binding contract between the two parties when the payment has been made.
                    2. Refund the full amount of the sale.
                    3. Refund atleast 15 days of rent (which they wasted) and the interest on the payment made to them

Thanks and Regards

Abhishek

Respected sir,

I had booked an IFB 20 L Micro oven and the order no was[protected] and the same was delived to me vide sub order no. 70942227 on 3-3-2009.
                      Till now I have not received the starter kit which was supposed to be delived along with the same. In spite of several call made to your 24x7 phone lines the same answer is given to me that your complaint is registered and you will reveive the same within 2-3 days but till date 3 months have passed I have not received the kit.
                      After seeing the Micro Oven my sister and my cousin brother also ordered and received the same and they also till today have not received the starter kit even inspite of several complaints made by them
                      This attitude of Homeshop18 clearly shows that cheating innocent public & people is their only business.
                      The way they talk over phone on receiving the request with very sweet voice any person gets hyptonised.
                      Something should be done to stop this before many innocent people will fall prey for them.
                      your, s faithfully
                      B.R.SHAM SINGH

I also faced lot of problems with IFB. The washing machine i bought was defective and after replacing twice the machine could start. But that to started giving problem, service personal never respond as promised by call centre. After long wait they visit and not able to rectify the fault in one or two visits. IFB has a useless product and cheating the customers.

Hi, self hd ordered a 78pc dinner set on 31/05/09 ref#[protected] for which I got a confirmation on 04/06 that it has been dispatched under ref#71317841. On 08/06 afternoon I got a call from First Flight that parcel is ready & will be dispatched either that day evening or next day morning i.e.09/06. Self checked with First Flight on 09/06 by abt 11:00hrs & was told that parcel is on the way however I didn’t get it till 16:00hrs & got a call from first flight that you will get the parcel in next two days. Had called Homeshop helpline regarding this on 09/06 evening & was told by Customer Svc Agent(Mr.Sayeed) that as per system the parcel has returned to them with a reason given by First Flight that no one was present at home at the time of delivery so they had to return the parcel & now I have to place a fresh order which will take another 8-10days which I was not ready to do but later Mr.Sayeed convinced me to do so & I did but due to some system error couldn’t get the order no. Have explained the complete matter to Mr.Sayeed & have filed a complaint for this delay, complaint ref#1603648.
                        After speaking to Mr.Sayeed I called up First Flight(Mr.Suresh) & told them that how come no one has come yet for which I got an apology from him & he confirmed me to deliver the parcel next day i.e.10/06 by 12:00hrs & as per the commitment parcel was finally delivered as per commitment. All the 78pc set was intact & in good order however the Box or the packing was broken & not sealed for which reason given by First Flight was that it’s jst due to excess traveling.Since I was not at home my mom took the parcel thoroughly checked each & every piece then accepted it. My only concern is that this is no the right approach towards customer.
                        This was my first order with Homeshop & with this kind of service i would surely not commit this mistake of buying from Homeshop18 again...
                        Best part is that even if you register a complaint online you will not receive any confirmation or feedback on your complaint..

Homeshop18 — steel is not good

I received your product but steel quality is not good so pls return my item and refund my money.

i had purchased a refrigerator online from homeshop18 in April and complain no. is 1499714, but i doing lot of follow up i had got the delivery of refrigerator but i did not got the invoice and warranty card as i am doing the follow up from last two month but every time i am getting wrong committments and false promises that in this week u will get but such a pathetic service i will get i have dreamed also.
                          Aug 13, 2020

I had booked a product costing rs. 1800/-"Oval Emerald Navratna Set in panch dhatu by Anaya, Product code A28, NAV 001GJ" on 23.05.09 on telephone with the scheme "Payment before delivery".I had paid Rs 1800/- to courier on 27.05.09.Compeny also acknoledge the recipt of full payment on telephone and assured me your product will be received to you within 10-12 days.I have been enquired many times i.e. on date 02.06.09, 05.06.09, 09.06.09, 13.06.09, 18.06.09 and 29.06.09 but each time they assured me your product will be received to you within 3-5 days.They also told me your product will be reached by Pafex Courier with Consignment no.[protected] but till date I have not received my Product.The compeny's address is as follows-
                            TV18 Home Shopping Network Ltd.
                            7th Floor, FC-24, Sector 16A, Film City Noida-201301, UP, India
                            Telephone[protected], fax[protected]
                            Website-www.homeshop18.com
                            Regd. Office 601, 6th Floor, Commercial Tower, Hotel de-Meridian, Raisina Road, New Delhi-110001
                            i had booked a mobile order no.[protected]on 09/10/14 AWB no.[protected] i had complaint many time but no response please help me provide the product my email is [protected]@gmail.com mobile no.[protected]

I ordered LGKP500 mobile phone on 3rd June. And payment was made by the cheque.
                              The company first promised to deliver the order within 7 to 10 working days after receiving the payment.
                              They received the payment on 9th or 10th of June. But my order has not been received yet.(Today is 25th June!!!)
                              I needed the phone on 21st June as I wanted to gift it to my younger brother on his Birthday.
                              On inquiring about the order status on 19th June I got the reply that I should Collect the order from Ahmedabad courier office if I am in hurry. (Ahmedabad is 160 kms away from my place!!! And they promise free home delivery!!!)
                              On inquiring today again they answered we shall deliver the order as soon as possible.
                              I promised my bro to give mobile on 28th June in an event at our place and the irresponsible behavior of the company has disturbed the faith in the net marketing.
                              I only wish, I could gift the mobile to my brother on 28th June.
                              sir/madam

jab main order karta hu tab mera saman bahutr let jata hai .es time bhi aisa hi hua hai main order kiya 7/feb/2011 ko aur aaj 15 tarikh ho gaya magar abhi tak mera order nahi pahucha so please send my order soon as possible ! this is my order number 1.[protected].[protected] &[protected] and please send me any information in this Email ID [protected]@yahoo.com
                              this ordered name is MR. sachin sharma

best customer

aftab ansari
                              now in afghanistan

I HAVE PURCHASED A MOBILE(RS. 7999.00) PHONE FROM THIS COMPANY IN MONTH OF DECEMBER 2008
                                VIDE ORDER NO.[protected] DT. 4.12.2008 DELIVERED BY COURRIER AT MY RESIDENCE ON 7TH OF DECEMBER.

IN MONTH OF APRIL 2009 PHONE STOPPED WORKING ALL OF A SUDDEN, I HAVE CONTACTED WITH CUSTOMER CARE AT HOME SHOP 18 THEY GIVEN ME 2 DIFFERENT MOBILE NOS I.E [protected] AND [protected] AS THERE AFTER SALES SERVICE CENTRE AS THE INTRUMENT WAS UNDER ONE YEAR WARANTEE.

AFTER CONTACT ON ABOVE MOBILE NUMBERS I HAVE COME TO KNOW THAT AFTER SALES SERVICE CONTACT OF HOME SHOP 18 WAS EXPIRED ON 31 MARCH 2009 AT ABOVE CONTACTS.

AFTER SO AMY CALLS THEY HAVE REGISTERED MY COMPLAINT ON22.5.2009 VIDE COMPLAINT NO. 1535419 AND GIVEN ME ADDRESS AS PRATHAM TELECOMMUNCATION X-58, OKHLA AND SEND MY MOBILE TO THEM BY TNT CORRIER IN HOME SHOP 18 ACCOUNT NO.74099 WHICH WAS SENT VIDE TNT COURRIER NO. DO[protected] WW DT. 26.05.2009 DELIVERED ON 27TH MAY.THEY CONFIRM ME YOU GET YOUR MOBILE EITHER REPAIRED OR REPLACED WITHIN 12 WORKING DAYS.

TODAY AFTER 25 DAYS I HAVE ALLMOST MADE 50 CALLS AND SPENT MORE THAN 400 RUPEES AND MY VALUABLE TIMES IN MAKING PHONE CALLS TO HOMESHOP 18 BUT EVERY TIME THE SAME REPLY THAT IT WILL FURTHER TAKE 12 DAYS AS WE HAVE NO STATUS ABOUT YOUR INSTRUMENT.CUSTOMER CARE PERSONS HESITATE TO TRANSFER CALLS TO THEIR SENIORS, KEEP ME TO HOLD THE LINE A LONG PERIOD AND DISCONNECT CALLS WITHOUT GIVEN ANY REPLY.

PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM OR ADVICE ME WAHT I HAVE TO DO.

SATISH KUMAR SHARMA
                                MOBILE NO. [protected]
                                Myself Ashwin Solanki. I have received Xcite brand, x440 model no which has ordered from me.
                                but, while viewing this phone, i have seen that some problem occured with it as below.

(1) transfer data through bluetooth is not working.
                                (2) Phone memory is not more than 2 MB.
                                (2) Camera Resolution is not satisfactory while capturing photo.

So, I want to return this model and reback my money.
                                what i should do ?
                                Dear Team
                                i HAVE PURCHASED A MOBILE(RS. 4600)Blue-575z model PHONE FROM THIS COMPANY IN MONTH OF August2009

IN MONTH OF spetember 2009 PHONE STOPPED WORKING ALL OF A SUDDEN, AS THERE AFTER SALES SERVICE CENTRE(Smart Agency, bhubaneswar) AS THE INTRUMENT WAS UNDER ONE YEAR WARANTEE.

but still yet i my phone is not repaired and the service center saying that the parts are not available in the company so please consider my case and solve my issue.

PLEASE HELP ME TO SORT OUT THE PROBLEM OR ADVICE ME WAHT I HAVE TO DO.
                                  Res/Sir,
                                  This is to inform you that I had placed an order at HomeShop18 company on[protected] which is being approved...

hi my name is kiran .i orderd home gym (ITS RS15000/) from homeshop18 on feb 26th .then after 8 days they sent wrong product to me.then i told them to refund my money.but they didnt refund my money till today.when ever i call to customer care they are telling same story that. i have to wait for one week its already 16 weeks passed.so i cant wait more then this.BUT I RECORDED CALLS WHILE SPEAKING TO THEM . i think they are not going to return my money.i even told them that.i will go to consumer court.then to they are not listening to me.

Dear all,

My this new complaint against the homeshop 18's Head Office persons.

I had received the check of 2700 Rs. with my nick name Jayesh PAtil and want to send it back in the name of "Manish Sign Technologies" after giving all profs to homeshop 18 H.O. before 45 days ago and they are unable to send the check, after purchasing their product of 2700 Rs. more than this amount was spend with calling them. What was Doing all H.O. Pursons ????

Is this chanel or company keep controlled on this resty peoples???

Jayesh PAtil