[Resolved] IFB Industries — free servicing of ifb 6 kg. fully automatic front loading washing machine.

S.D.P. Dixit on Mar 3, 2018
I am s. D. P. Dixit, from lucknow. I purchased one 6 kg. Fully automatic front loading washing machine during february, 2017 through flipkart. I have been repeatedly trying to get free servicing during its warranty period for do many months, but the same could not be attended. During this week, only some one phoned me and got my residential address and informed that the servicing shall be carried out next day, but the same could not be done as yet. I therefore, request you to kindly extend its warranty period further and ensure its free servicing as admissible under warranty period without any further loss of time, as it is a case of breach of contract between the company and customer.
Thanking you, in anticipation.
S. D. P. Dixit
E-827, sector d1, lda colony,
Kanpur road, lucknow -226 012
Mob.: [protected]
E-mail: dixitsd60@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018

[Mar 03, 2018] IFB Industries customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Mar 03, 2018

Thank you for sharing your details with us. We will connect with you shortly to resolve the issue. Appreciate your patience

IFB APPLIANCES
IFB Industries Customer Care's response, Mar 05, 2018

We tried to call you on [protected] number but we are unable to contact you. Hope your issue has been resolved. Do write to us if you require any further assistance.

IFB APPLIANCES
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

1 860 425 5678
    Plot No IND 5, Sector 1, East Kolkata Township, Kolkata, West Bengal, India - 700107
    IFB Industries - free servicing of ifb 6 kg. fully automatic front loading washing machine.