Income Tax Department Customer Care
Directorate of Income Tax

Income Tax Department Customer Care

Directorate of Income Tax

A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn.
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Bad

Income Tax Department related photos (459)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Income Tax Department Complaints & Reviews

Income Tax Department — CPC replied Refund Processed since August,2016 till date Refund not deposited

Subal Chandra Das
I have already submitted the filled up Response Sheet along with Authentication of Bank Account and Address (Cancelled Cheque...
Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Government Organizations

Ramuindian
This complain about a school.
Its owners making black money by giving extra salary.
Wo log apne employees ko extra salary dete h or unse wapas le leta h.
Currency change hone par bhi unhone source se money exchange kra lia h.
Wo log bina employees ko btaye unki id par money exchange kr rhe h.
School name is st. Luke convent school, chandpur, ballabgarh 121101
They also have a branch in faridabad at sec 21D.
Kindly save our country. ...

[Nov 16, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ramuindian Nov 16, 2016
Unhone 6 din me 10 lakh exchange kr lia h aap log aakar unka register check kr skte h..
None of the email ids of Assessing officers mentioned in the Income Tax website are working. Mails sent to this id are bouncing back. Please help.

[protected]@incometax.gov.in
[protected]@incometax.gov.in
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Dhileep Kumar
    This is my pan no:- bbdpv8137q, it's return back from my home due to my absent, so kindly requested to you please send my pan card again as on same address, and my contact no is[protected] and my e mail id: velayudham. [protected]@gmail.com

Velayudham dilli babu
    20-50-s6-975-1
    Korlagunta, maruthi nagar,
    Tirupati - 517501
    Pan no : bbdpv8137q
    Contact no: [protected]

[Nov 15, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

LUCKy24lko
      Chief Eng. (E/M) Nagar Nigam, lucknow (Mr. Deepak Yadav) is exchanging his black money by using his staff identity, approx 550 person are working under him & he using their id for exchange money through some contractor by make setting in bank & daily using 50 to 100 identities to change money which is approx 2 to 4 lacs daily, his residence is on vikramaditya Marg, Lucknow

Akash Palkar's response Nov 16, 2016
      Powerful black Mony Citi is ichalkaranji
      Akash Palkar's response Nov 16, 2016
      Do not shear my prasnal information p

Income Tax Department — Old currency to new currency

Followig CA firm converting black money (old currency) to new currency & and black to white through stock market
      Kala Jain & Company

Tel :[protected]/ 22075552
      Mob:[protected]

Jai hind
      City. Ichalkaranji
      500 and 1000 old note changed in rs.100
      Powerful bissaness in ichalkaranji Hatti chuwk.
      Arjant commission is 20 present.
      Read
      Sir BM Group of institution providing all staff member 500 1000 note .. it's all is black money employ don't want to take but it's he's saying its compulsary u have to take it

Income Tax Department — Against black money

வருமான வரிதுரை அதிகாரிகளே உசார், உசார்

கருப்பு பணம் வைத்து இருப்பவர்கள் தங்கள் ஏரியாவில் உள்ள ஏழைகளை பயன் படுத்தி 4000 ரூபாய்க்கு 300, 500 லஞ்சம் கொடுத்து பணவரிவர்த்தனை மறைமுகமாக நடை பெறுகிறது அதனை உடனடி நடவடிக்கை எடுக்கவும் ஒரு நாளைக்கு 1000 ரூபாய் மட்டும் மற்ற முடியும் என்ற சட்டத்தை உடனடியாக அமல் படுத்தவும்
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Municipal Corporation

hoke
        Residensl area m unthorized forctroy chal rhi h kai lakhoki machine h or workes kam krtey h or es factoy malik ke pass na laicne ha or na koi hisab h na til no h or kai lakho ka bussine kr rha h. Es factroy ka koi bi document mcd m bi jma nhi h na vha se pass h factroy pura kam black rup se horha h. Add - a-25 veer singh colony budh vihar ph-2 delhi 110086. Factroy malik ka name - bablu or ladke ka name sandeep hi.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Food

funny mike
          There are many lab diagnostic centers in anantapur having black money they do hand transactions mostly many people are having black money many people not paying proper taxes here showing income very low but having houses, plots, gold more many diagnostic centers who r operating from last 20 years are having heavy black money
          They take huge money from customers and giving huge amount as a commision to doctors and having black amount

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Pharmacy

gaurav2551
            Respected sir,
            I have applied a pan card
            Due to some reason i did not get the my pen card. Then post office return back pan card to utisl (Navimumbai) now i am frequently sending emails, post but i am not getting any response, please re send my pan card..

. My pan card details are:
            Coupon number-u - a[protected]

Pan no. Ddzpm7584q
            Pease redispatch pan on below address
            Mamta w/o gaurav kumar
            105 ballabhkunj face-3
            Maholi-mathura
            Uttar pradesh-281004

[Nov 07, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

lntaneja
              One of my colleague who is getting salary from NPCIL & also pro rata pension from DAE
              But he is showing only salary in IT returns. The regular pension getting through UBI since 1998, he is not showing to income tax department. This year he got the pension arrears more than 5 laces (since 2006) but till date he did not show to income tax department. In previous years returns he did not show even his pension account. Is it any way to catch hold of such type of culprit?

The details of income tax defaulter is give bellow.
              Name: Appaso Rau Patil
              PAN no. : AJTPP8838R
              PPO no. :[protected]
              A/C no : [protected]
              IFSC : UBIN0532053
              Email ID : [protected]@npcil.co.in

[Nov 04, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

Asraf Ahmed Saifulla
                I applied my pan card 3-4 months before. I yet didn't receive it nor I am notified. When I track it, it shows my pan card number and remarks active. What I should do now kindly help me. I'm in urgent need of my pan card. I have been waiting for my pan card from many long days My pan card details are :
                Pan card number : FJLPS2930C
                Card Holder's name : ASRAF AHMED SAIFULLA

[Nov 01, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

jagdish hedau
                  Sir, i had tried my best for restoration of my above pan, which was removed before 4-5 years by the department without any reason, i have no any more pan card in my name, i had find out the reason than it was described that one more pan was in existence so it was removed. I had applied to concerning assessing officer but no satisfactory reply was given to me and my pan was still not been restored. Please restore my pan and my refund may be claimed with in time. Your's kailash chand somani s/o shri ramkishan somani pali ([protected])

[Oct 19, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hii.
                  I got a message on 20 oct.
                  Card sent by FFCL AWB B903Q1134251. Expected delivery date. 29/10/16. Till jow i didn't receive my product. When i tarck it its nothing display.
                  Please, resolve my issue as soon as possible. If not i will complaint to higher authority.

Income Tax Department

Sir नीरज मोदी स्कुल शिप्रा पथ मानसरोवर जयपुर ने अपने स्टाफ के 300 के लगभग लोगो को जिनकी सैलरी 30000 से कम थी उनको सैलरी पुराने नोटों 500 व् 1000 के रूप में 10 11 को बांटी है मना करने या विरोध करने पर धमकी दी गई है सबूत के तौर पर आप PNB SFS बैंक ब्रांच का रिकॉर्ड चेक करें OCT 16 की सैलरी जिनकी 30000 से कम थी वो बैंक में जमा नहीं हुई जो की पिछले साल से लगतर जमा हो रही थी

kaif anjaan

My name is MD SALAUDDIN PAN Card no. STQTS3573N. I have lost my PAN card in Bangalore while coming from auto rickshaw so kindly register a complaint against it so that no one can miss use that. Besides it I would request you to issue me a duplicate copy of that to the below mentioned new address.

Thanks & Regards!!
                    MD SALAUDDIN
                    Mobile: [protected]

h1r2's response Nov 01, 2016
                    my pan no. isaaecd7534m firm name is dilli dawat restaurent pvt.ltd.
                    Please issue me a copy of myfirm pan

sanam ZAHIDA
                      Would like to lodge complaint against
                      Anil Shamrao Pawar
                      A-701 ashish complex new cs road no-4
                      dahisar west
                      MUMBAI-400068

PLEASE CONDUCT INCOME TAX RAID AT THE AABOVE ADDRESS BECAUSE
                      THIS PERSON IS FOOLING THE GOVERNMENT AS HE IS PAYING 20-30% OF ACTUAL INCOME TAX.MR.PAWAR.HE RUNS SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS REPAIRS BUT HE GOT ONE 3 BHK FLAT, LAND, PLOT,

To lodge complaint against Anil Shamrao Pawar

[Oct 13, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

raghu8
                        In secunderabad one of the company which is not register and they take certificates of employ and ask money for return the certificate.And the dosent pay income tax, sale tax and commercial tax.they take the matrieal from china on the biname name .company name is bigapple life behind hdfc bank paradise. they godown in RTC X road they dosent tax for that also.

sir/madam,
                        chandana black money transfering

HNO-4-9-772/11, , P.NO-59, ROAD NO-5, YELLA REDDY
                        COLONY, HAYATH.NAGAR, RANGA REDDYTELANGANA, MAHABUBNAGAR -
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

pardeepbajaj
                          I fill up my IT return of fy[protected] PAN card no. ARJPB3732G) which I have claimed refund of Rs. 2040.

Now in my Income tax online Account, it is showing Paid. But it is not Showing in my Bank Account.

I also contact on phone to Income tax department & SBI from where my Refund is transfer.
                          But they don’t provide any information only says that your fund is transfer with us,
                          provide a Ref. no. & says now contact to your Bank.

I also contact with My Bank i.e. IDBI but they ask for settlement report.

I also try several times in income tax & SBI Mumbai but no solution, they only says we don’t provide
                          Settlement report contact with Income tax Department and disconnect the call and same wording from income tax
                          Deptt.

Pls do the needful

Thanks and Regards

PARDEEP BAJAJ
                          +[protected]

[Oct 05, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Sold out. I take my complaint back.
                          I applied pan card through third party . I got my pan number from him .and two times he is telling me that it has been returned. But actually I did not received any call or sms . My pan number is GYNPS5367F
                          My mail id is samanta.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Please help what to do
                          Dear sir
                          shivam verity store
                          Mishra complax shop no.2
                          bargarh odisa
                          This person is more and more have stock in without bill in our shop and godown.he is theft tax our govt.pls

siddharth tak
                            Dear Income tax Department,

I am the tenant of the DLF phase 3, S block house 51/35 Ground floor, I have shifted to this house on 18th April 2016.

And for last six months my landlord Mr. ML Mehra and his son harassing me for unnecessary for invert-er bill, water bill & unnecessary charges which not in the contract.

Also, My rent 16000 + 500 maintenance charges per month and as per government rule if rent is more than 8100 per month than tenant is required to submit the pan card of the landlord but unfortunately Mr. Mehra and his son said to me they dont the have pan card who built this house which having 4 floors excluding ground floor.

They are eating government money as well as mine money. ML Mehra doing tax chori openly.

I have the photocopy of rent agreement as well as his landlord handwriting paper with me

I would be grateful if you could take some action against the thieve of this country Like Mr. Ml Mehra and provide me some assurance on the same.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With Regards

Siddharth Tak

[protected].

[Sep 29, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Sir, Lost my Pan Card recently so i need photo copy of my pan Card. my Pan no. is CWCPS0908M
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category House, Apartment Rental

Dakshina Sreekumar
                              Please help me out as my pan card is returned to mumbai. As i was out of station due to onam vacation with my family i didn't receive my pan card. On checking the status online of my application, my pan card is returned to mumbai office. I went to the post office twice and examined the details regarding my delivery. But they kept asking me to come back after a week so that they can check the status of delivery. But today i got message in my phone that the delivery couldn't complete and so they returned the parcel to mumbai. Please help me in getting my pan card no hadps0415p

[Sep 23, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              I have the honer to inform you that i have a pan center franchise throw steel city securities ltd, but last 5, 6 month ago i have surrender the franchise, but till now thy not refund my security money...
                              My code-20177
                              name-bikke deka
                              dist-golaghat-785621
                              e-mail-sujataroy.[protected]@rediffmail.Com

Income Tax Department — Corruption in recruitment in income tax dept [Resolved]

[email protected]
                                Dear sir/ madam,
                                I m citizen of India and here free to talk about he feels corruption sorrounding. I m lodging a...
                                Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Government Organizations

DC Naheliya
                                I applied for PAN CARD with NSDL TIN-FC ID: 20443
                                STEEL CITY SECURITIES LTD Ltd., SERVICES TAX COAD REG. NO. AAACN2082NST001 - CIN U72900MH1995PLC095642
                                SHOP NO. 2, 139/C/28, JYOTI PARK NEAR ASHRIWAD PARTY LAW GURGOAN HARYANA 122001
                                on 06 MAY 2016 but till date [17/09/20160] not be sent to Income tax department for allotment of PAN NO.
                                I need PAN CARD very urgently for filing Income Tax Return. So kindly arrange for allotment of PAN Number immediately.

[Sep 20, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Sir i lost my pancard no;
                                ADWPH8956K can you please send me my pan card photo copy, to my mail id; musa.[protected]@rediffmail.com,
                                iam alredy applied for my duplicate pan card last month, still i didnt get can you please send my pan card photo copy as soon as possibel to my mail id
                                I am holding PAN Card since 2010 and the number is CJPPK4841R. I have lost this orginal card last month. Can I get a Soft copy of my PAN and apply for a New Duplicate PAN card issuance by IT Department or authorized Agents.

Thank you in advance for your kind consideration.
                                Stil not get TDS returns for year[protected] and[protected] PAN No. is ALTPB200P
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

kgtakt
                                  My complaint is against a fraud builder who registered false documents of his housing project and submitted them to your office to get complete income tax exemption.

I request you to appoint the honest officer to find out irregularities in his housing project. Please note that the officer should be from other states. He should not be from Maharashtra.

The builder has taken disadvantage of your following Amended Income Tax scheme.
                                  "The amended provisions of section 80IB (10) (as amended up to date by the Finance Act, 2003) of the Income –tax Act, 1961 provide for complete tax exemption in respect of income derived by an undertaking engaged in developing and construction of residential housing projects with a demarcated area."

The details of the builder and his project are as given below-

Project: Khare Group Housing
                                  At Dhamani Road, Sangli, 416415
                                  Area of project - more than 1 Acre.
                                  Name of the builder:
                                  M/s P.P. Builders & Developers
                                  Partners: Pandurang Waman Khare & Mrs. Pooja Pandurang Khare.
                                  Address: Khare Mangal Karyalaya, Vishrambag, Sangli, Maharashtra, 416415.

The builder declared his Housing Project in 2003. Accordingly he advertised the Project with attractive amenities. He registered Development Agreement No. 5348 dt. 31/12/2003.

I am going to reveal some facts which are nothing but the tip of iceberg.
                                  I have purchased a Row House in his housing project. I am giving below the details of what I have experienced in this business.
                                  1) I paid Rs. 8 lakh to the Builder as agreed for my Row House, however the builder executed my sale deed for a value of Rs. 5 lakh only. In this way he cheated govt. in paying stamp duty.
                                  2) The builder registered following false documents in my case.
                                  My Agreement 4783 dt. 28/11/2003 is for Row House in accordance with Building Permission G-56 dt. 6/9/2003.
                                  This permission was for 8 buildings and each building comprises of 4 Row houses ( two on ground floor and two on first floor).
                                  The builder has built only my building of 4 Row houses and he has not constrcted other 7 buildings i.e.28 Row houses as per this Building Permission.
                                  In 2004 he got cancelled this Building Permission G-56 from Municipal Corporation.
                                  This is very important to note that he used this cancelled Building Permission G-56 (without taking Occupation Certificate) to register Declaration deed 1221 dt. 14/3/2005.
                                  In this deed, he falsely declared that he has constructed 10 buildings/40 Row houses.
                                  On the same plot builder got another Building Permission and he built 7 floored Apartment. He again registered new Declaration deed. So on a single plot builder registered two Declaration deeds.

The Builder used such type of false Declaration Deeds to take advantage of Income Tax relief.
                                  Further to this, he registered my Sale deed 1512 dt.28/3/2005 again using this cancelled Building Permission G-56.
                                  Till today the builder has not given me Occupation Certificate to my Row House. Also for last 10 years he has not revised my Sale deed.

3) After taking benefits of Income Tax, the builder has illegally constructed a huge Mangal Karyalaya in this housing project for his commercial use.

The builder has deceived and disillusioned me and all the members of housing project. So I request you to investigate in this matter.
                                  I am sure and have confidence on the income Tax department that the strict action will be taken on him and all his illegal property will be sealed.

[Sep 13, 2016] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Updated by kgtakt Feb 09, 2017
                                  Ref. http://www.consumercomplaints.in/income-tax-department-b101622?
                                  frommail=[protected]
                                  This refers to my complaint of dt. 9th, Sept.16. against a builder M/s P.P.Builders, Sangli, Maharashtra.
                                  I have received email from consumercomplaints.in Team on 13th Sept.16 stating that the complaint has been forwarded to Directorate of Income tax Customer Service and should receive a reply from the company representatives within several days.
                                  Till date I have not received any status update [ ID:1376182].
                                  In support of my complaint I have taken report from the Architect Ravi Patwardhan, Sangli regarding the false documents (Agreement, Sale deed, Declaration deed) given to me by builder and the same has been enclosed herewith for your ready reference.
                                  Request you to please provide me an update regarding my complaint.

Please could you provide me a photocopy of my pan card bearing no.ARMPV8868L to my e-mail address
                                  [protected]@yahoo.co.in
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Building Developers

bhupendrarajj
                                    I bhupendra i have purchage a moto g 3rd generation mobile from shopclus order id 93978266 refund id 2933664 invoice no sc-bgl-6055 on dt 28/06/2016 rs- 7749.00 but it not working so i return to shopclus through professional courier docket no 4266083 and shopclus received the moto g 3rd generation mobile but they cannot refund my money so pls help me they cheat me and fraud with me so i complain against shopclus to u that u check all account of shopclus properly and next time they cannot cheat any people so pls help me

Sir when i search my pan no on website then my pan no is not found in our record
                                    he says; what i m doing for this tell me
                                    sir