[Resolved] Income Tax Department — record (pan) not found in itd database/invalid.

Raisinghnagar, Sri Ganganagar District, Rajasthan, India
 gill01j on May 25, 2018
When i am trying to open an account in axis bank then this error was found record (Pan) not found in itd database/invalid.   replace all

record (pan) not found in itd database/invalid.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 25, 2018

[May 25, 2018] Income Tax Department customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I try to open axis asap account but the pan no show.record not found in ITD data base/invalid. .plz how I can resolve this problem help me
G+4 illegal construction of building at 5/h/11 Bibi Bagan lane Kolkata-15 Landlord Sayeed Ahmed Promoter Amar s/o Abdul Sattar The adults and adolescents are intoxicating at the open position at above floor So I request you to demolished the illegal portion and arrest the promoter for such act
When i am trying to open new account in axis bank then it was found this error .. record not found in itd database .or invalid . I can't proceed to next step what i do??
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Jul 3, 2018
Hi, please elaborate your concern along with your registered contact details via DM to assist you. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
I have same problem
When I trying to open axis Bank account, error:- record not found in ITD database or invalid
Please help
Hi, sorry for the trouble. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/issues/Bank-AxisASAP-Othe... Regards, Team Axis Bank.

I am open new bank axis bank but database is incorrect.he is error process.
Suva Bisai's reply, Sep 4, 2018
Itd database incorrect
Hi, we are here to help ! Please DM us your contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Please contact mee [protected]
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, Sep 17, 2018

2015
    A R A Center, E-2, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110055
    Income Tax Department - record (pan) not found in itd database/invalid.