Indian Army — fraud has done by havildar manjeet

In olx i got a deal of hf deluxe on an around 25000₹, so he says that 1st you have to send some courier charges of an around 5100₹ so i doubted but he says that don't worry if our deal got cancelled i will return your whole money as i am a army person so i won't cheat u. So at that time i told that 1/2 money u pay n rest 1/2 i pay. Then after that from courier side a person name abhishek says that ur parcel is of around 18000₹ so out of that u paid only 5100₹. So for releasing the parcel u have to pay remaining 12900₹ otherwise ur parscel will be in pending process. Then again i called him & said without testing the bike i won't provide you that much money so he share me some army proofs like adhar card, some pics regarding army training & canteen smart card. Then i believe, as i was unnecessary doubted to him then again i send 5000₹ more. After that he says i can't arrange rest of money u will have to pay whole money then after that we can release ur product. Then i have confirm on facebook & see this all stuffs about havildar manjeet. Then i found myself that i got trapped. And my money is geetting wasted.

[Feb 01, 2019] Indian Army customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Same thing happen to me. We should not let him go freely. Can you just do retweet my tweet on twitter and ask as many people for the same. Here is my tweet link https://twitter.com/Sachin29658756/status/[protected] https://twitter.com/Sachin29658756/status/[protected]

Also complain on portal https://pgportal.gov.in

Mohit Routh's reply, Apr 21, 2020
This things must be stopped because this things are going too far .
Olx pr scooty lene ke liye chat kiya tha jai kishan jo Army ka h. Usne mere sath v fraud kiya paisa pura le liya. Help

Bhuwan Ch.'s reply, Feb 3, 2019
Froud
Bhuwan Ch.'s reply, Feb 4, 2019
Jai kishan m no. 8905408348 jo swich off ho gya h
he wanted to buy my paintings.. thanks to my ex gf i don't trust people..so i googled him and found out hes a fraud.. thanks u saved me

Indian Army
    Indian Army Phone
    Indian Army Address
    Room No B-30, ADG PI, South Block, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army), New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110011