Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network
Intermesh Shopping Network Pvt. Ltd.

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Customer Care

Intermesh Shopping Network Pvt. Ltd.

LinkedIn

Thu 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sat 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
Sun Closed

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network related photos (49)

Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Complaints & Reviews

shriramaa
we order on IGP330233 dated 19th september 2012

1 X Kids Educational Children Laptop With Mouse : US$13.44
Shipping : Free Shipping
Total : US$13.44 (or Rs.699.00)

their delivery information

DELIVERY INFORMATION:
Date Ordered: Wednesday 19 September, 2012
Date of Delivery: Monday 24 September, 2012

NOT DELIVERED TILL DATE 29TH SEPTEMBER 2012

yours well wisher
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2017
Indian Gifts Portal / Intermesh Shopping Network Customer Care's response Nov 08, 2017
Hey,
I am really sorry you had to go through this. This generally dosent happen but we do try our best avoid the errors. Please feel free to call us on[protected] or email us on [protected]@indiangiftsportal.com and we'll be happy to assist you.
be careful

rashu0901
    I had ordered rakhi and sweets from this website.These people never delivered my order.Took money right away and never replied back.I mailed more then 10 times, but i did not receive any response from them.24/7 does not work 24/7.I called two three time but the customer care representative always says my senior will call you but never got a call from anyone.Looks like they want money then no reply.This website looks fake.
    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 10, 2017
    IGP.com
    Hi South indians please don't go for this site for placing orders. This is really waste of time and money.

hamender rana
      I sent gift to my sister thru Indiangiftsportal.com website around 3 weeks ago. Money was deducted from my bank account instantaly. After 2 weeks, I started enquiring about the status of the order but they don't respond to the emails and neither they pickup the phone mentioned on the website. After 3 weeks, I got the email that order has been canceled but money is still not credited back to my account. Any suggestions, what can I do in such cases of cheating by websites ?
      Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 15, 2017

Meet2210
        Dear sir/madam

Reference order number: IGP297512

Company: Indian gift portal, E-46, Sector-3, Noida - 201301, Uttar Pradesh, India
        E-mail : [protected]@indiangiftsportal.com

Complaint: I have ordered my gift to be delivery to sister as a return rakhi gift. The money paid was Rs: 2400/- in currency dollar. They have not sent me my delivery yest although on website they are claiming goods dispatch / delivered.

I called them but nobody pick up the phones and even email them but no reply to my email as well.

I am not worried about my order but I want you investigate this company whether they are still functioning or just making money by asking people to place order and don't delivered any goods.

Please let me know if this company is consider as fraud company or gone under administration as nobody is replying to my any email or confirming that they will delivered my goods.

Hoping to favourable response.

Kind regards

Mitesh patel
        Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017
        IGP.com
        I absolutely agree. They take money first and then do not deliver the item. Fraud company.

dipankarbasu1981
          I have placed an online order for Rakhi in the website http://www.indiangiftsportal.com on Monday 30 July, 2012 and it was confirmed that the gift will be delivered by 01 August 2012. However the gift was not delivered till date. I have tried to call them several times and submitted complaints but I am not receiving any response fro the vendor. I am trying to call the following numbers:
          Delhi Address :

Product not delivered
          Product not delivered
          Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2017
          IGP.com
          I order igp647076 with them.
          Order changed at last moment, after that never delivered . and waiting now if it will ever get deliver.
          call center do not pick call.
          query won't replied back.They are not good and beware of them
          It really spoil the whole birthday event . and I will say if you are looking for cake flower kind of gift please beware of them as they are not worth for your money.
          Try rivals they may be good, atleast won't be bad like them

kush1992
            i ordered Solar garden lamps on the 30th of june 2012 on www.indiangiftsportal.com. Its been 30days and i havent yet recieved the consignment. The airway bill no. of dtdc entered for personal tracking is also wrong and only of 9digits. after repeated reminders,still they ain't paying heed nor replying to the queries. it's highly unprofessional and rediculous. the order no. is IGP287261.
            Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 11, 2017

mzgupta
              Dear Sir

My daughter sent me a gift on MOTHERS DAY.
              It was a kitchen mixer however it was broken by mishandling of the courier company mentioned above.
              I have e-mailed them along with other details but they do not reply.

I sincerely hope that you can assist me in getting them to work.

I am also attaching a copy of their order for your convenience:

# GIFT ITEM/S ORDERED: # IGP279938 #
              1 X 21 Jar Magic Bullet + Free Kitchen Item : US$41.26
              Shipping : Free Shipping
              Discount : US$4.14
              Total : US$37.12 (or Rs.1,979.47)

# DELIVERY ADDRESS:
              Manoj Gupta
              B 3/5 vasant Vihar, New Delhi, 110057, India
              new delhi - 110057
              delhi, India

# COURIER INFORMATION:
              Courier Company Name: Professional Couriers
              AWB Number: VPL[protected]
              You can also track your order online at
              # DELIVERY INFORMATION:
              Date Ordered: Monday 07 May, 2012
              Date of Delivery: Immediate

Manoj Gupta
              [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
              Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017
              Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Gifts portal (http://www.indiangiftsportal.com/) — Fraud company [Resolved]

nmodi
                Indian Gifts Portal (http://www.indiangiftsportal.com/) is online company which delivers gifts on various occasions. I have...

anuvindpushpak
                I purchased a BlackBerry Mobile Phone 9700 Bold 2 from the online shop of Indian Gifts Portal (www.indiangiftsportal.com). The mobile handset turned out to be defective and is not working since quite a few days. The purchase was done in the month of june and by early-july it totally shut down its functioning. I have been requesting for replacement and they are assuring that it will be done. But there is no action taken. I cannot use my mobile because its not working and I am not getting a new set either.

They did not provide a bill or a warranty card with the delivery so I cannot take it to a BlackBerry service centre also. They are doing nothing other than assuring that a new set will be provided. I have no other option left other than to ask help.

Kindly help me. Will be very thankful for your help.
                Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 21, 2017

BLACKBERRY 9700 BOLD 2 — Defective set

i had bought a blackberry bold 2 from m/s Bhajanlal commercial (P) ltd kolkata on 6th may 2010.The serial no are[protected]. After few days o[censored]sing the set, it started giving various problem like Track Ball was not functioning , internet connectivity was lost , light of the screen started blinking.
                The set wastaken to the dealer many times to get it sorted-out but nothing could be done. finally on 22nd september the dealer collected my set to be examined by the service centre of the company. It is almost 15 days and neither the dealer nor the company is in a position to tell me when they are going to return my set.
                I would , therefore, request you to kindly help me to get my set replaced by a new set without any further delay
                thanking you
                Arun Kumar Saraf
                I am not sure if posting my complaint here is going to resolve the problem or not. Could anyone help me out of this situation. I need to know if it is going to work. So I request the authorities to atleast let me know that some action is being taken and I am not just hitting the walls of a forum..
                Awaiting response and help..

jalapathyk

i have ordered one gift for wedding Anniversary through online shop. But as per their terms & conditions, it should be delivered with in 24 hrs, but not yet, i have booked an order by 27th, but till date not delivered.
                  i have paid full money for the gift. Still they are delaying. Actually i am out of country for my official tour. Totally its wasting my money & time. need proper action.

Pl find my order as mentioned below

Search : By Price OR Cakes, Chocolates.... Submit Q
                  Favorites Collectibles Birthday Flowers Cakes Chocolates Soft Toys Gifts for Him Gifts for Her
                  Gifts for Kids Special Deals
                  Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                  Mobile:+ [protected]
                  Approximate Date of Delivery:
                  Saturday 28 May, 2011
                  (Fresh Flowers and Cakes can be delivered within 24 hours or same day. Any other Gift takes 3-5 working days for delivery in India and 7-10 working
                  days for delivery outside India.)
                  My Order Detail
                  Tool Kits
                  - Articles
                  Indian Gifts Portal
                  - Gifts Home
                  Sign Out | My Account | Calculate Shipping | View Cart / Check Out | Track Order | Customer Service
                  ORDER CONFIRMATION
                  Date: 27 May, 2011
                  Mr. Jalapathy kaliappan,
                  Congratulations,
                  Your Order has been successfully placed.
                  Your credit-card will show a payment to 'EBS.com'
                  Please take a printout of this page for your record.
                  Your order tracking number is IGP219441 . You can always log on to my account to track the status of your order.
                  You have placed your order with following details:
                  Billing / Sender Address
                  Product Service Details
                  GIFTING / SHOPPING THEME:
                  Anniversary
                  YOUR ORDER DETAILS
                  Qty. Product(s) Purchased Total In US$ Total In Rs.
                  Opulent Roses Bunch
                  (Delivery in 117 cities of INDIA only)
                  11.60 525.00
                  Shipping Charges: Free in India Free in India
                  Order Total: (approx.) 11.60 525.00
                  Note 1: We charge order value in the INR. This may cause a slight variation in the dollar-value charged from your credit card due to fluctuation in
                  conversion rates.
                  Note 2: Products may be dispatched individually and/or in group and may not be delivered collectively.
                  Note 3: Products may not be delivered if delivery address does not falls within mentioned area.
                  Note 4: Your Credit Card/Bank statement will show a payment to.
                  We are storing your IP address for security reasons.
                  We are NOT storing your Credit Card number or any such information.
                  Buy Online Using (view details)
                  Help Desk
                  Indian Gifts Portal Page 2 of 2
                  http://www.indiangiftsportal.com/myshop/checkout_success.php 5/27/2011
                  Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2017
                  IGP.com
                  I ordered one gift for my brother on rakshabandhan. i called him after the delivery date he had not received the gift yet. i have also paid in full and they have yet to respond to my many emails. I do not recommend this website.

Wrong product delivery

order no - IGP415571 I have got 3 dairy silk of 60 Rs and 1 artificial rose for Rs 600 in place of 120 Rs dairy silk and actual rose flower. You have charged me 600 Rs for 210 Rs item. They are just cheating customers

somenath1061
                    The company has charged me money but made no delivery of the product on time. And not even after 24 hours of the due date. They have not given me any explanation for the same, nor they have returned the money they have charged me.
                    I want immediate action to be taken against this company. And I want my money back or at-least the product delivered. I also believe this company may be just a dummy company duping people`s money.

The company web address is http://www.indiangiftsportal.com
                    My order ID is in this company is IGP208647 ordered in 2nd Feb 2011 was supposed to be delivered in Delhi on 14th February 2011.

Please take immediate strict actions against this company as soon as possible.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 16, 2017
                    IGP.com
                    As per the system order was delivered as per below information.

Please do let us know if you still have any issue.
                    We will make sure your complaint is resolved and taken care.

############# Wednesday, 16th February, 2011 at 19:42:47 by GAI2 (gai2) ##############
                    The following Products have been Shipped
                    Courier: No Courier/Hand Delivery
                    Received By: Priyanka
                    Date: 13/2/2011
                    Time: evening
                    Message: no

IGP TEAM
                    Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Gifts Portal — Incorrect Order and Sub standard & Poor quality of product delivered [Resolved]

rohan2311m
                      Had ordered a 1 KG Black Forest Cake to be delivered for Rs 925
                      Firstly the cake that was delivered was not Black Forest....

punit1255
                      From: Asif Jafar [mailto:[protected]@indiangiftsportal.com]
                      Sent: 05 November 2009 01:34
                      To: Punit Kumar
                      Subject: Re: FW: Please resolve or should we go to consumer forum ?

When you made the payment you must have come across three options for payment gateways Paypal, CC Avenue, HDFC. Please confirm at which payment gateway you had made the payment at so that we can investigate with the particular payment gateway.

Asif Jafar

Punit Kumar wrote:

Sent: 02 November 2009 11:03
                      To: 'Asif Jafar'
                      Cc: '[protected]@indiagiftsportal.com'
                      Subject: Please resolve or should we go to consumer forum ?

Sent: 27 October 2009 18:32

To: Punit Kumar
                      Subject: RE: Do you remember

No, can we ask Standard Chartered

Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:54 PM
                      To: Sangeeta Gupta (NASSCOM)
                      Subject: Do you remember

Asif Jafar

-------- Original Message --------
                      Subject: Re: Asif bhai Please respond or do you want me to go to consumer forum
                      From: Punit Kumar <[protected]@yahoo.com.sg>
                      To: 'Asif Jafar' <[protected]@indiangiftsportal.com>
                      Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 5:01:15 PM

The Details are as under there are 3 orders to your portal on the same date
                      2) Order date . . . . . . 31/07/09

3) Card Number . . . . .[protected]

4)Payment Gateway used for the payment: Paypal/CC Avenue/HDFC Payment Gateway Descrition INDIAGIFTPORTAL COLUCKNOW IN Visa Executive 74332749213921265747580

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 17, 2017
                      IGP.com

planet india/rakhi gift — product not delivered

i have purchase one rakhi gift of rs499 plus shipment charge rs 50 for my sister from planet india through rediff online shopping on 1 st august 2009.
                      but till today my sister has not recieved the item. on tracking the order status on rediff website i found that product was delivered on 6ht august 2009 through aramex courier pvt limited. i enquire about this to aramex with consignment number whichwas provided by rediff shpping and surprise to hear that there was no consignment with this number. i contacted to rediff customer care executive over phone and email them twice but no initiative has not been taken so far . so what should i do now. my order number is 5521358. vender name -planet india, 54, rashi apartmentplot- 3, sector-7, dwarka, new delhi-110075.
                      phone [protected]. please look into the matter and guide me to get my item or refund my money.

thanking you
                      chinmoy bhattacharya

subhasini tea estate
                      hasimara, jalpaiguri

west bengal
                      pin-735215
                      mobile [protected]
                      I had asked India gifts portal to deliver some sweets for karwa chauth.. and they gave a casual excuse for not delivering it on time.. the whole point of delivery of sweets was so that fast can be broken. The order was placed one week in advance, still delivery was not proper..
                      hopeless site.. will never use again and strongly recommend against such crap service to my friends.

PLease let us know if your issue was resolved and taken care.

Thanks and Regards,

IGP TEAM
                      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Indian Gifts Portal (Ethnic Rudraksha Rakhi) — Cheated, product displayed on webiste COMPLETELY different from what was delivered [Resolved]

Bhavna Ganjoo
                        My disappointment has no bounds as first a completely different rakhi was sent to my brother from what i had ordered (picture...