[Resolved]  Indian Railways — Bike and luggage parcel not received

My self Ramesh Singh, I parceled my scooty honda activa, 04 x pvc bundle and 01 x washing machine from Jodhpur Junction on 23/07/2021 to Kashipur (KPV). But I didn’t received any of my belongings. When I talk to Jodhpur parcel office staff they said we sent your luggage (Scooty honda activa, 04 x pvc bundle and 01 x washing machine ) on 24/07/2021 in Ranikhet spl Train No 05013, but when I talk to kashipur (KPV) Parcel office staff, they deny that didn’t received the same details luggage. Please resolve my issue as soon as possible.

Contact No [protected]

Receipt no. - B958722
Bike and luggage parcel not received
Jul 26, 2021
Got a call from parcel officer that my luggage has arrived. Thanks for the help.
Jul 25, 2021

Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir

Please help me. My parcel was booked by Gkp parcel office on[protected] from Gkp to RXL with PNR No [protected] but not loaded by Gkp parcel office. Booking slip of my parcel is attached with this msg.

Contact No [protected]