Indian Railways — cancelled confirmed ac 3 tier tickets of 4/7/2019 of how pune duronto after receiving message 'train cancelled' on 2/7/2019 at 7.14 pm in my

sudippapu on Jul 9, 2019
Cancelled the confirmed ac 3 tier ticket for howrah to nagpur of 4/7/2019 of train no. 12222 how pune duronto (Pnr [protected], coach b4, seat no. 25 and 28) after receiving the message on 2/7/2019 at 7.14 pm that "train no.12222 of 4/7/2019 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted" in my mobile ([protected]) registered with irctc only as well as confirmed with ntes and irctc website 'train cancelled in green word'. But on 4th july, 2019 at 9.10 am morning, i personally enquired from howrah railway enquiry over phone about the above mentioned train and the staff attached with enquiry has informed me that the said train (12222) has been left on right time. My question, how a cancelled train has been left in right time and why not informed me again about the status of the above train. I have big loss as well as mental harassment for not performing the above journey. Earlier, such type of incident happened several times given wrong information through message as and when purchased the tickets of above particular train. It is not my fault, but cancellation charges deducted as per rule of railway. The cancellation charges may be refunded to me accordingly at the earliest.

I am to request you kindly to inquire the matter for saving the harassment of the passengers like me in future.

[Jul 09, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sudippapu, Jul 12, 2019
In response to my complaint, the IRCTC has replied that the deducted cancellation amount of the ticket (though it is not my fault) will be refunded and it may take 3-4 working days for net banking/direct debit facility and 6 - 7 days in case of payment gateways after actual refund date.
I would like to draw your kind attention Sir that my complaint was not refund of cancellation amount of the ticket. My complaint was how a cancelled train (No. 12222 of 4th July, 2019) has been left on right time from Howrah Station as the message received on 2/7/2019 at 7.14 pm in my mobile registered with IRCTC only that "Train No.12222 of 4/7/2019 has been cancelled due to unavoidable circumstances. The inconvenience caused is deeply regretted". My question is that why not informed me again about the status of the above train by IRCTC. Earlier, I have faced the same problem after receiving the such type of message, particularly in this train (12222 How Pune Duronto). Sir, I am to request you kindly to initiate an inquiry at your level best for not giving unnecessary harassment to the passenger in future.

Rail Bhawan, Raisina Road, DL, India, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Indian Railways - cancelled confirmed ac 3 tier tickets of 4/7/2019 of how pune duronto after receiving message 'train cancelled' on 2/7/2019 at 7.14 pm in my