Indian Railways — refund o[censored]ntraveled ticket pnr no. [protected] and [protected]

Aswini Tripathy on May 16, 2019
1. I booked e-ticket from visakhapatnam (Vskp) to chatrapur (Cap) through irctc web site for 03 may 19 by vskp-asr-hkg express (Train no. 18507) (Pnr no. [protected]). I was informed that the train will be diverted via vizianagaram (Vzm), sambalpur (Sbp) and will not be passing via chatrapur (Cap) view fani cyclone. Therefore, i did not travel by train no. 18507 on 03 may 19.

2. Further, i booked tatkal e-ticket from visakhapatnam (Vskp) to chatrapur (Cap) through irctc web site for 04 may 19 by visakha express (Train no. 17016) (Pnr no. [protected]). I received an sms from irctc at 1630 hrs on 03 may 19 informing that the train will be short terminated at visakhapatnam. Therefore, i did not travel by train no. 17016 on 04 may 19. Finally, i undertook the journey by bus.

3. On enquiring from the customer care regarding my refund i was informed that the amount will be refunded automatically and no further action is required from my side. I could not enquire further as there was neither electricity nor internet connectivity available at my village in odisha due to cyclone fani. The amount has not yet been refunded into my account. It is therefore, my humble request that the case be looked into and amount be refunded at the earliest.

[May 16, 2019] Indian Railways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0