Inkgrid Complaints & Reviews

2.3
Last updated Oct 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Inkgrid

Having problems with Inkgrid?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Inkgrid customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Inkgrid

Delhi

Inkgrid Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Inkgrid reviews & complaints page 2

I order a upholstered king bed online and paid 49000 rupees. A sales rep called me to confirm the order and ever since, almost a month now, I am getting no response on my mail or calls. I have been trying for 15 days and I get an automated sms that my call has been recorded and they will call me back.

I think the company is a complete fraud and the website needs to be shutdown . Not sure how to get my money back thinking I...
I have given order of 3.85 lacs to this company on 8th march and given advance. I was promised to supply the order within 1 month. Now the sales executive vineet yadav from whom i placed this order is not answering my calls. Even there is no response on landline numbers
[protected],[protected], 40844760. There is no response from [protected]@inkgrid.com.
There address on order confirmation is as follows and they operate website...
Order number: 281004

I placed an order for a rocking chair in october and have yet to receive the product. For a while they emailed me, but have stopped responding. There is no way for me to get ahold of them or to cancel my order and get my money back. I'm very unhappy and do not recommend ordering from this company. I either want the chair i ordered or my money back. Whichever will happen faster....
Do not buy from here.

From dec 2018-today i have been struggling with this major scam company. They are the worst company ever, and i unfortunately liked the designs they have online and ordered 3 items.

Of the 3, none were delivered well. Delay by over 3 months. Damaged glass, damaged to wood, broken pieces, rusty nails, wrong colours, all shabby work and super heavy wooded rubbish was delivered. When i complained,...
We have placed the order and paid for it. We have not received the delivery. We have sent reminders and made several calls. No response at all.

We want refund of our payment/money

Order details below

We have not received the order = we have already paid

Y order item
# product sku price quantity cod subtotal
1 yape lap cushion muti purpose table...
This is in reference to the shipment received for the order id - doc_[protected].
I received the order 16 days late and in spite of that it is not the same as was ordered.

1) color is incorrect - as per the order, the color for the drawers as shown in the picture was white, light grey and dark grey, but what was received was all drawers of silver color.
2) the quality of the wood used is not good - there is wood...
I ordered a floor lamp long ago worth 5200+₹. Please find the shared photographs of my order and payment details.
Inkgrid not replying to any emails and also not picking up the phone calls.
Its been a long time i am trying.
They are not even processing the refund if they failed to process the order.
Order#281276

Either refund my money or share shipping details of my product. I will track ti and...

Its very disappointing buying furniture online from website www.inkgrid.com after so many follow-ups we got product delivered after 45 days and the final product received is damaged/broken ( Wardrobe and chest/study table), there are scratches on the products(the open area of the products) as it was not properly packed and was not sent by any professional courier. The worst part is the delivery people left the broken wardrobe (which cannot stand without support as it has only 3 legs/support) in the parking area since it cannot enter lift and as per our society rules keeping personal things in common area is fined/Penalty.

Team is not ready listen and no proper support provided.

Also Domain name www.inkgrid.com(hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is registered in the name of Bquobe Infosystem Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 (hereinafter referred to as "BQUOBE").Which is strick off as per Zauba Corp information.
Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir .I filed his complaint with cyber crime .if all the people file the case against hi., They might arrest him or something.i gave him 46, 500..
Abhinav Srivastava is a very shameless person.

msv1331's reply, Apr 19, 2019
How did you file this complaint - I too want to take legal action, but their information online and address is false. I even visited the warehouse address and they do not even have an office there. HUGE SCAM going on.

I had ordered one console table from inkgrid on 15th nov 2018. I was promised that i would receive the table in 15 days time. However, it has been more than 45 days now, and i not received any update on table.
    I have tried to call them, email them, wrote on instagram and facebook, but still no update.
    They do not even have the courtesy to call the customer and update them about their concerns. Extremely unprofessional company with pathetic after sales service.
    I was speaking to vivek, who helped me book the order. So they called only in the beginning. Later, there is no response, once the purchase is made. It is a fraud company and i am extremely disappointed in making a decision to buy from them.
    Pls help in addressing my concerns
    Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id is 280987. I’ve ordered 3+2 sofa set from inkgrid on 30-oct-2018 which is still not delivered yet.
      We emailed inkgrid support department and also called them several times. I’ve tried many times to contact them about the status but their is no response from their side. And once or twice they replied and confirmed that the product will be delivered within that particular week but never received any product or update after that. Today is 44th day since the order was placed. Please help me out. Either they give me refund or deliver the sofa by the end of this week.
      Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a sideboard cabinet on ingrid.com (payment made through razorpay). It's been 45 days now, and still haven't received the product. There's absolutely no response from inkgrid's customer care service (have written multiple emails / made multiple calls, but no response). Now after doing some research online, I understand that it's a big scam; there are a lot of other people with similar complaints. I have connected with some of them, and we are in the process of filing a case against Ingrid jointly. In case others wish you join, please connect. Please let me know if anything else can be done simultaneously.
        Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Firstly, do not order from this website especially if you trust delivery timelines that they mention against all of their products. If they ask for full payment please pay via credit card and not debit card or net banking payment so that you can later reverse your payment to them by explaining the frawd to the credit card company. Else take it on cod else your money will be stuck with them and they will simply not respond to 100s of your...

After reading your customer complaints on several portals one thing i am sure that i need to file an fir against inkgrid to get my money refund. I had placed an order for raliegh single bed in provincial teak finish by woodsworth on 31st oct. After several follow up i got mail from your office that my coat has been despatched through delhivery on 22/11/18. Today i got a call from delhivery saying that my coat has been damaged when it reached mangalore. When i contacted local office they said no such order has reached mangalore!!!

Order no 280995
          Dec 4, 2018
          There was a communication gap from Delhivery team. I received the coat today. I assigned a local carpenter to assemble the coat since screws and wheels were not provided by the vendor. Anyhow my issue has been solved and thanks the inkgrid customer team for the timely response.
          Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a furniture worth rs 13000 from inkgrid on 15 october. It was a side cabinet with itme code being sideboard fu. St. Ca.13396. I was promised delivery by last week of october. I have called them several times, wrote many emails on [protected]@inkgrid.com, but there has been no response. Nobody even picks their customer care number.
            Please help
            Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Inkgrid — sutherland hydraulic storage bed not delivered and no response

I want to report the fraud business done by inkgrid.com to me where i have not received the product or refund. Post my payment of rs.36, 558/- it has been very hard to get a response from them via phone/mail. Details are given below:

On sep 26, 2018, inkgrid.com customer representative amar set up the custom order# 280745 for sutherland-hydraulic-storage-bed and at that time i was getting instance response from their customer...

We had placed an order online through the website inkgrid.com for two chairs and the amount was paid in full rs 28, 800/- online. The amount has been debuted for my account immediately. Order was placed on the last week of october 2018. Order no 280963. Since then there has been no response for the company. I have made multiple calls to them but same automated message. I would like a full refund of my money plus help.
              Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              I ordered a table before 2 months. But still i dint received yet !! So irresponsible and what they are doing is ridiculous !! They wont lift the call or no call backs and they will not say nothing about the order tracking !!

I have ordered a bed almost 30 days back. Initially, i was being told that product will be delivered in 10 days. The product is not yet delivered and every week they are postponing the delivery dates. Hence i have asked for the refund and there is no response from them. No one picks up the call and no one calls back promptly. Worst experience. Please help me to solve this
                Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a bar cabinet on ingrid.com and paid a total amount of 22275rs through razorpay. It's been almost month and i have not received the product and no response from customer care service i tried contacting them multiple times and they are not taking my call. There is no medium to contact them. Upon doing some research online i found few other similar complaints about the same inkgrid.com. Kindly help me out here to resolve this issue.

Placed an order and paid on the 16th of aug with inkgrind.com order # 280593
                    Merchant has not been forthcoming with any kind of status updates. My account has been blocked on their website. My account has been blocked on their support portal. All their support phones numbers do not work.
                    How in the world am i supposed to resolve this?
                    Inkgrid customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    I have ordered a bar unit and table on 30th September. It was to be delivered in 4 weeks. I have been constantly following up but no response from your side. Nobody is picking up the phone and mails are not being returned.

I HAVE PAID ~70K and the company has just disappeared ?

IS THIS A FRAUD ??

Same situation as before. Constant follow ups but no response from their side. Its been two months and order is still not fulfilled ????

Order id 280571. I placed an order for two floor lamps on august 12th, 2018. The total value of the products are rs. 17098. The website said it will deliver in 7 days and now its been over a month.

I tried calling the customer care and nobody responds. It keeps repeating the same automated voice again and again.

Two weeks later, i sent a mail to email id mentioned on the website. A person named sumit replied saying that the products are ready but are unable to ship due to backlogs from the shipping company. I have waited another 2 weeks now and there is no response.

I have been trying to reach them almost every two days. Nobody responds to the email or call.