[Resolved] Ixigo — amount deducted my account but ticket not book

Bikul Kumar on May 17, 2019
R/sir
I was trying to ticket from ckp to ndls through bhim upi payment gateway on 24/04/2019, ticket not booked and transaction failed after some time but my amount deducted from bank account (Indian bank). I am still waiting my refund amount not yet received so far. Reqst check and refund immediately. Please check my transaction id in attachment file...

amount deducted my account but ticket not book
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019

[May 19, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Bikul Kumar, May 17, 2019
r/sir
i was trying to ticket from ckp to ndls through bhim upi payment gateway on 24/04/2019, ticket not booked and transaction failed after some time but my amount deducted from bank account (indian bank). i am still waiting my refund amount not yet received so far . reqst check and refund immediately. please check my transaction id in attachment file...

amount deducted my account but ticket not book
Ixigo Customer Care's response, May 20, 2019
Dear Customer,

Greetings from ixigo.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. The details against this transaction has been sent to your email ID at bkto******[email protected],

For more information or assistance, write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.

Comments

Pnr no [protected].
Manmad to Patliputra
Dated 08.05.19
Tickets had in waiting after charting.
shekher Lal's reply, May 15, 2019
Refund money not received

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - amount deducted my account but ticket not book