Ixigo — cancellation of train ticket

rajansamuel on Nov 17, 2017
I booked a 3ac train ticket for my journey from ernakulam south to bangalore city leaving station on 18/11/2017 through ixigo site which then redirected me to the irctc site. I am a senior citizen and have opted for concession as per rules. Due to unforeseen circumstances i am unable to undertake my journey tomorrow. The pnr number of my ticket is [protected]. When i tried to cancel the ticket on irctc site a message is reflecting that this ticket has not been booked through irctc site. How to cancel the ticket. Please help me.

Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We'd like to inform you that as you had booked the ticket via ixigo, please open the booking in your ixigo account and you'll see a cancel button on it though which you can cancel the same easily.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo

Greetings from ixigo

You can easily cancel the booking by clicking on cancel button on it. Kindly check once again.

For any assistance, please write to us at trains@ixigo.com

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Hello why dont you elaborate how to cancel the train ticket booked through your esteemed site. Which cancel button I should click??? Reply immediately since the train ticket is for journey tomorrow morning. If u dont have any cancellation/refund policy then say it so. I have been on my PC since morning trying to find out the way to cancel the train ticket but could not succeed. Will u help me out right away???????
You did not elaborate as to which site I should go in for refund/cancellation of train ticket which is booked for 18/11/2017 morning. Simply saying that I should click the cancellation button does not help me in any way. I have been in front of the computer since morning and trying over and over again to find out ways and means to cancel the ticket. You may please give me your telephone number or mail me right now about how to proceed with the cancellation of my ticket. Really it is shameful and pathetic way of dealing with a customer. List last five hours I have been in front of my computer browsing everything available on ixigo site. Still unable to decode your cancellation/refund policy. If you cant assist me then say so openly and I shall not bother you hereafter????
Sir i have book my ticket (3A) this site..balance succesfully credit but ticket not confirm ...
So plz what should i do.. for refund my balance
Yesterday while I was booking a train ticket through your site payment was made & I was redirected to IRCTC site where I put my IRCTC password in respective collum, booking was not confirmed. Again. I repeated the same process this time booking confirmed
But in the meantime I have to pay twice.
When & how the money will be refunded for failed booking

I was booking the ticket on side payment was done but when I was entering the password booking failure shown on screen and said that it will be refunded in 5 days but till it has not been done ????
there is no cancellation button as you said in the various comments. pl tell us exact way to cancel the ticket
I was booking train Nzm to kota special.but ticket was not booked.but 770 amt. deduct my account. booking id ixtir [protected].please submit refund 770..immediately
My train ticket is cancelled but my refund is not credit in my A/c plz. Plz. Give me the answer.
I need my money refunded or rebook the tickets

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - cancellation of train ticket